E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Great Lakes

Great Lakes
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
IL IN MI MN OH WI

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2013, 11:38 AM   #1
eweis

My Ride: 1999 328i
Columbus alignment shops

What alignment and/or suspension shop do people here use in Columbus?
I do my own suspension work and then use NTB for my alignments. They've got a Hunter alignment system and everything and they seem like they know what they're doing. However they don't do many BMWs and I just wonder if there are any other shops around here that are really good with suspension work or alignments that have more experience with these cars.
Thx

Sent from my EVO
eweis is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
M3PowerPlay

My Ride: 2002 M3 - 1998 M3-4
Send a message via AIM to M3PowerPlay
Quote:
Originally Posted by eweis View Post
What alignment and/or suspension shop do people here use in Columbus?
I do my own suspension work and then use NTB for my alignments. They've got a Hunter alignment system and everything and they seem like they know what they're doing. However they don't do many BMWs and I just wonder if there are any other shops around here that are really good with suspension work or alignments that have more experience with these cars.
Thx

Sent from my EVO
I go to MAG (Midwestern Auto Group-dealer) to get my alignments done. the lack of other reputable shops have lead me to do that.

Bilstein PSS9's - BBS LM-R's - Toyo Proxes T1R's - Powerflex Rear Trailing Arm Bushings - Smoked Corners & Markers - Black Gills & Kidney Grills - Evosport Headers - Custom Performance Innovations CRT - VF-Engineering Street Sport Supercharger - 50% Tint
M3PowerPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #3
Bmill160

My Ride: 2001 M3 Vert
Re: Columbus alignment shops

IPS Motorsports does good work. I use MAG as well but with a labor rate of $89, and a shop full of 1000 hp rebuilds.. IPS is worth checking out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using BimmerApp mobile app
///M3 VERT, COLD AIR INTAKE, CF FRONT SPLITTERS, HALO PROJECTORS WITH CLEAR CORNERS, 15MMFx12MMR SPACERS, FRONT STRUT BRACE, ROGUE ENGINEERING POWER PULLEY KIT, BLACKED OUT KIDNEY / SIDE GRILLS, SILICONE INTAKE BOOT, ///M-STITCH SHIFT BOOT / HANDBRAKE BOOT, MEGAN RACE EXHAUST, ZHP SHIFT KNOB
Bmill160 is offline   Reply With Quote