E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous BMW and E46 Parts

Miscellaneous BMW and E46 Parts
All other BMW and E46 Parts. Random car parts, BMW posters, lifestyle items, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
wrecklessfool

My Ride: is paid off
Random E46 stuff for sale

Cleaning out the garage and have a few things that need to find a new home. I am located in Virginia Beach, but am willing to ship at buyer's expense within the United States. Prices DO NOT include shipping, if required. Shipping charges will be based upon buyer's location and package size/weight. All parts are used with condition annotated by description below:

Lower headlight trim from Silver Gray facelift sedan with headlight washers. What you see is what you get. All tabs intact, a few small chips from normal road debris over the ~130K miles they were on the car. No MAJOR blemishes and all mounting tabs are intact. $15 each or $25 for the pair.

Sedan window switch units. These came with a full interior trim set I purchased locally for a project. They have some heavy surface wear and could use a good cleaning overall as seen in the pics, but seem to physically function fine. All mounting tabs are intact. These HAVE NOT been tested for functionality when plugged in. I have no reason to believe they won't work, but putting the disclaimer out there. $15 each, or $25 for the pair.

OEM spare tire that came with my 2005 330i. I removed this years ago and have no use for it as my trunk well is sealed off as a result of a subframe reinforcement I made. Good as new as it was never used as shown in the pics. Probably needs to be aired up by buyer before use. If you decide to have this shipped it will probably be sent without packaging around it due to it's size. This is typically how tires without wheels are sent so I don't see it being an issue and it will save on shipping costs. $50.

Full set of six (6) fuel injectors removed from my 2005 330 sedan at 129,700 miles when they were replaced as part of a turbo kit install. Never had any issues with them but I would recommend having a shop perform a cleaning on them since it just makes sense before install. $10 each, or $50 for the full set of six.

Last edited by wrecklessfool; 05-04-2013 at 10:27 AM.
wrecklessfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
bernie21614

My Ride: 01 330i
pm'd
bernie21614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #3
wrecklessfool

Bump. Everything listed is still available!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
wrecklessfool

Bump
Old 05-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #5
nj330i2003

My Ride: 2003 BMW 330i
Spare tire still available?

is the tire still available for sale?
nj330i2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #6
wrecklessfool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj330i2003 View Post
is the tire still available for sale?
Yes, it is still for sale. All parts are available except the ski pass bag.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #7
aarondb4

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330CI Vert
If the spare tire is still available can I get a price shipped to 83686? Thanks
Old 05-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #8
nj330i2003

My Ride: 2003 BMW 330i
did you ever get the price on the shipping? to 07871
nj330i2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:20 AM   #9
wrecklessfool

One more attempt to sell the spare tire before I move it to storage with all my other stuff in the garage for deployment. If you want it let me know in the next few days!