E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 12:40 AM   #41
bostonsc4

My Ride: BMW 323i
So did you call her?
bostonsc4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:50 AM   #42
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
It seems like he is already being himself. The invention you speak of would be contrary to his "good guy" nature and would be in an attempt to lure in women under a false assumption of who he truly is. Seems like a waste of time and rather pathetic to me.

If he's just looking to pull some randoms, your approach will work. For something more long lasting, acting like something you aren't just to try to pull a chick isn't a great start.
His advice can work, but like you said, and I agree, if it doesn't come natural don't bother. Start small on his outlook and it could gradually come naturally, but forcing something that isn't there is never good.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:14 AM   #43
dreamdrivedrift

My Ride: 99 M3 & 95 325i
Send a message via AIM to dreamdrivedrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
His advice can work, but like you said, and I agree, if it doesn't come natural don't bother. Start small on his outlook and it could gradually come naturally, but forcing something that isn't there is never good.
It sounds like she already knows "who" he is, so if he does anything out of character, it will be weird. Best of luck OP
Old 03-02-2013, 10:41 AM   #44
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #45
kanyeWest
Banned User

My Ride: my car, smh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
Thats what im guessing, but im also guessing she changed it to avoid me? Now she had a change of heart? IDK but im going to give her a call today.
I don't know why you guys make it into such a confusing deal. The reason why you are lost and confused is not because of Her. It's all in your head, you made it confusing with all the assumptions.

If you want to know why she's not calling or texting you then just ask why. It's simple as that. No need to sit there and assume why and than make false analizations base on your assumptions. That's how people become miserable because they make up stories in their head and actually believing them.

So, stop beating behind the bush and go and find out what you want to know. Stop playing mind games with yourself and answering your own questions. You're a grown a55 man so stop guessing how she feels about you. You either grow some balls and lay everything on the table with her to get closure. Or, just keep guessing and assuming things and be miserable. She's not going to pity your state.

Sent from your girl's nostrils.
kanyeWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:42 PM   #46
Alan

My Ride: 2006 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
N

Weve been hanging out a lot lately and ive had the feeling for the last 2 years that she's been waiting for me too take it more seriously. My dumbass never went further with it, now I find out shes dating some other guy (same industry as our families) that I know and wont respond to my texts or calls.

Thats it.

Women don't like "just hanging out" - unless you are in the friend zone and are just a convenience until something better comes along.

Move on. Nothing to see here.

Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #47
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!

My Ride: M4 and RRS (sold!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post

I'm biased, I don't believe in the 'one,' I believe in timing only.

This is a very powerful statement that I agree with 100%. It IS all about timing..........two people meeting when they are both at a point in their lives where they are mentally and emotionally aligned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
Right after my wife and I got engaged, a long-time friend of hers called her and told her that he had been in love with her for years and that he wanted her to dump me and marry him instead. That didn't happen, and they lost touch.

They recently reconnected on Facebook. He's now divorced and living in an openly gay relationship.

So, the moral of the story is: you're probably gay, OP.
F*cking Dave!
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #48
HBizzo88

My Ride: 2002 bmw 330ci
I fouled up.

So what happened!?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app