E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Photography

Photography

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 03:53 AM   #1
CRZY BMW

My Ride: has wings & a prop
Photography Magazines

I figured it made more sense to put this in the photography thread.

Looking for inspiration, ideas, techniques, Photoshop skills?

For sale: Lot of photography magazines including 9 Digital Photography World, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Creative, 4 Digital Photographer, 27 Popular Photography, Photo Plus, Outdoor Photo. Most include the instructional CDs. Also includes Ultimate Photo Guide series DVD. Most of the magazines are imported from the UK and cost $14-$15 a piece. The total retail amount was $350.

Located in Southern California. Asking $100 obo.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=309167&stc=1&d=1238667257

CRZY BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:50 AM   #2
CRZY BMW

ttt

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=309167&stc=1&d=1238667257

Old 12-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
triton3k

My Ride: 2007 Acura TL Type-S
Send a message via AIM to triton3k Send a message via Yahoo to triton3k
very tempting.
triton3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:56 PM   #4
Peyton11
Banned User

Wow this is good photogrpahy magazines i like this and thisis intersting actually i just want to say you that every professional photogrpaher have ot's own way of photo making some of photogrpahers are making wedding photos shoot some of fashion and other natural views i am also a professional photogrpaher and my way of photographing is wedding photogrpahy because this is good to become mroe popular and also good business of photogrpahy but some difficult also to take the photos...
Peyton11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #5
CRZY BMW

I found a few more magazines and "The Ultimate Photo" instructional DVD to add in.

TTT

Old 06-29-2013, 04:39 AM   #6
CRZY BMW

Still available... I remembered this thread while cleaning out my closet. There are a few more issues i found that will be added in for free.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:25 AM   #7
pawelgawel

My Ride: 330CI
what dates are they (more less)
pawelgawel is offline   Reply With Quote