E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
Xtiananything
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 138
My Ride: '01 330i Mtech1
For Sale: BMW Style 68 Wheels (So Cal, Los Angeles)

Selling my BMW M-Style 68 wheels with tires.
2 x 17 x 7.5
2 x 17 x 8.5


Location: San Fernando Valley (locals only please!)

Price: $325

call/text 818 585 7568 for more info
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	500672   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	500673   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	500674   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	500675  

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 5.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	500676  

Last edited by Xtiananything; 05-31-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Xtiananything is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:37 AM   #2
Xtiananything
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 138
My Ride: '01 330i Mtech1
to the top

Last edited by Xtiananything; 05-02-2013 at 01:51 AM.
Xtiananything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:29 PM   #3
Xtiananything
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 138
My Ride: '01 330i Mtech1
bump
Xtiananything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:52 PM   #4
Xtiananything
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 138
My Ride: '01 330i Mtech1
bump!
Xtiananything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:46 PM   #5
Bimmer37
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 358
My Ride: 2003 BMW 330i
Im interested. What tires are on each wheel and how's the tread? Thanks.
Bimmer37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #6
Xtiananything
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 138
My Ride: '01 330i Mtech1
tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer37 View Post
Im interested. What tires are on each wheel and how's the tread? Thanks.
front 225/45 continental conti sport contact 70%
rear 245/40 michelin radial xse. one tire has 60%, the other has 40%
Xtiananything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:38 AM   #7
Bimmer37
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 358
My Ride: 2003 BMW 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtiananything View Post
front 225/45 continental conti sport contact 70%
rear 245/40 michelin radial xse. one tire has 60%, the other has 40%
Ill take them if youre not too far from los angeles...pm me

Thanks
Bimmer37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:42 AM   #8
Xtiananything
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 138
My Ride: '01 330i Mtech1
wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer37 View Post
Ill take them if youre not too far from los angeles...pm me

Thanks
not too far. we can arrange a meeting. give me a call/text at 818 585 7568

thanks
Xtiananything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:18 PM   #9
mjose
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Germantown, MD
Posts: 71
My Ride: 2000 328Ci
why don't we deals like this in the east coast..
mjose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:27 PM   #10
Waygone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Martinez, CA
Posts: 33
My Ride: 2003's 325XiT, 330Ci
Did these sell?
Waygone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:49 AM   #11
always-there
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 1,220
My Ride: 2002 BMW 330I
For Sale: BMW Style 68 Wheels (So Cal, Los Angeles)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjose View Post
why don't we deals like this in the east coast..
I have four m68's I'm selling. let me know if you're interested.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
always-there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:18 AM   #12
Xtiananything
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 138
My Ride: '01 330i Mtech1
I have another set of these wheels again. clean condition with minimal curb rash. Contact me if interested 818 585 7568

Last edited by Xtiananything; 08-06-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Xtiananything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #13
GingerExtract
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2
My Ride: 135i
Sent a text, never heard back from you...
GingerExtract is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use