E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
JTripper
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 325ci
Beware of sellers like this member!

I really dont like causing issues, BUT!!

Take a look at this dialogue between myself and a pirate disguised as a member/seller named bmw122 beware of him and his $70 universal muffler he called "BMW PERFORMANCE EXHAUST"

I told him i'll put him on blast if he persist with his slick ways,with the back and forth begging to help conceal his greasy intentions.

---Quote (Originally by bmw122)---
Is there any way you can remove your post from my thread because they can work for those models but now people will think they don't because of what you posted. Trying to make a living here.
---End Quote---

---Quote (Originally by JTripper)---
No i will not, just cause you asked !

Your post is lacking information, and is partially misleading, there are alot of ppl here that don't know better, i do! i wont let you take advantage of others, without kinda saying something. If thats how you make your living thats not cool!
Heres what you want ppl to do:
Buy your muffler
Realize they have to cut their pipes and or use a Y pipe. If they use a y pipe on a 325/330 you diminish the performance of the muffler by combining to pipes into one inlet!
By the time they're finished they've spent 250 when you could just get a bolt on muffler for the same price with less headache!

You're even more unscrupulous for pm'ing me trying to remove the post!

Sent from BimmerApp iOS mobile app

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
---End Quote---

So Magnaflow, Vibrant, Borla, Eisanmann , etc etc definitely write on their product description that a y pipe is required for certain models right? There would be 5 pages of info if seller began to list out installation instructions for each model. Most people pm about their specific model and ask form more info if they are unfamiliar with installation. Upon which authority are you stating that using a y pipe on the 325 or 330 diminishes the power? Are you a certified BMW mechanic or do you have anything other than hearsay to prove that point.
---End Quote---

---Quote (Originally by JTripper)---
Im really tempted to put you on blast! U scammer!
Btw: Yeah im a master technician and my own dealership in monte carlo!

"Make my day?!"

---End Quote---

Instead of harassing and attacking sellers on an e46 forum website, shouldn't a "master technician who "owns a dealership in monte carlo" be working right now? Or is his job to harass others to make himself feel good for the day? A "car dealer" talking about scamming people lol.
---End Quote---

Yeah i forgot to tell him i have a bugatti engine in my lawn mower!

Ride or DIE! #BavarianBeast #Gertrude is her name.
Fav car quote: "Maintenance before Mods"!

Trying to do this MOD asaphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-_o...rT_5bRlRc6GfPA

My lil Beast http://youtu.be/DT6FzACDskM
JTripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:22 AM   #2
iWeldonJ

My Ride: 325Ci
yeah, those things he's selling are bs and I see those all over craigslist.