E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #241
cak323i

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
I recently did the Sprint Booster/Sport Button mod and did a quick video of how this works.

This has been added to my ZHP for a more OE-like function. It's one of my favorite mods for this car
2004 TiAg ///M l BC Racing BR Coilovers l Navigation | BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | OEM black interior retrofit | Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 08-01-2013 at 09:44 PM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:30 PM   #242
WOLFN8TR
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 2005 330CI ZHP
Sweet Sprint Booster Sport Button Mod Charlie! What a great addition to the ZHP. I just read thru all 13 pages, wow what a transformation! Excellent choice of Mods
WOLFN8TR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:31 AM   #243
cak323i

Thanks Gary!
2004 TiAg ///M l BC Racing BR Coilovers l Navigation | BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | OEM black interior retrofit | Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets
Old 08-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #244
renzito75

My Ride: E46
Imola ZHP Progress Thread

This is the real Ultimate Driving Machine,beautiful zhp.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
renzito75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #245
cak323i

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzito75 View Post
This is the real Ultimate Driving Machine,beautiful zhp.

Thanks man....appreciate the complement

I just sourced my Gruppe M CAI from another friend today and will be looking at this as my next mod... I liked my aFe Stage 2 CAI and it has performed very well but since picking up a Gruppe M CAI for my ///M, I've been wanting to get one for my ZHP as well

Having friends on the forum pays well when it comes to modding our rides!

Last edited by cak323i; 08-12-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:47 PM   #246
cak323i

Today I received Derek's Gruppe M CAI. After taking delivery from UPS, I installed and tested the CAI on my ZHP....amazing product!

It was funny to see that the Roundel magazine was sacrificed to serve as packing material for the Gruppe M...

The Gruppe M CAI

Installed in my ZHP..... finally!

Old 08-29-2013, 03:52 PM   #247
rguti153

My Ride: 2004 zhp / 2000 323i
Re: Imola ZHP Progress Thread

Do u like the sound lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using BimmerApp mobile app
rguti153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:57 PM   #248
cak323i

I love the sound from this intake....perfect blend with my UUC TSE3 Corsa exhaust
Old 08-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #249
WOLFN8TR
OEM ///Member

Very Nice Charlie!
Old 08-29-2013, 04:40 PM   #250
rguti153

My Ride: 2004 zhp / 2000 323i
Re: Imola ZHP Progress Thread

Yep sounds nice

rguti153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:42 PM   #251
cak323i

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
Very Nice Charlie!
Thanks Gary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
Yep sounds nice

Old 08-30-2013, 01:10 AM   #252
THECLEANERBEAMER
MR.CLEAN ;)

My Ride: 2002 325i
Awesome addition Charlie!
Old 08-30-2013, 05:47 AM   #253
cak323i

Quote:
Originally Posted by THECLEANERBEAMER View Post
Awesome addition Charlie!

Thanks! I haven't forgotten my carbon fiber engine covers just yet... They need refinishing and I haven't had time to address them just yet. I plan to correct this deficiency soon though...
Old 08-30-2013, 06:56 AM   #254
trizzuth

My Ride: gobbles oil like a B
Love the look of that intake Charlie, one of the best out there and from what I've heard, the best sounding too.

Now don't be mad at me, but I might have to report you to Mango's ARMY due to the massive amount of dust and dirt in the rest of your engine bay! Give that engine bay a good cleaning and it will make the Gruppe M sparkle in there.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:28 AM   #255
cak323i

Quote:
Originally Posted by trizzuth View Post
Love the look of that intake Charlie, one of the best out there and from what I've heard, the best sounding too.

Now don't be mad at me, but I might have to report you to Mango's ARMY due to the massive amount of dust and dirt in the rest of your engine bay! Give that engine bay a good cleaning and it will make the Gruppe M sparkle in there.

It doesn't matter to me Mike because neither of my BMWs will ever make Mango's list....they both are modded....

No matter....I have both of them well maintained and do preventive maintenance. You have seen and driven my ZHP so you know the exact shape she's in... Wait till you see the ///M

Last edited by cak323i; 08-30-2013 at 07:29 AM.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #256
THECLEANERBEAMER
MR.CLEAN ;)

My Ride: 2002 325i
hmmm I've seen a lot of action towards the ///M's direction yet i still don't see any carbon fiber engine covers for the zhp charlie!
Old 10-07-2013, 05:49 PM   #257
cak323i

Quote:
Originally Posted by THECLEANERBEAMER View Post
hmmm I've seen a lot of action towards the ///M's direction yet i still don't see any carbon fiber engine covers for the zhp charlie!
Yes I know.....but I ended up picking up several very expensive OEM CSL items instead for the ///M. Seems I didn't get to the engine covers but will have to get off my butt to get them installed....I know you have waited to see these installed. In time I will have everything sorted....I promise...
Old 10-07-2013, 10:56 PM   #258
WOLFN8TR
OEM ///Member

Oh Ya more Carbon Fiber!!!
Old 10-09-2013, 11:10 AM   #259
cak323i

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
Oh Ya more Carbon Fiber!!!
Yeah....I got to get working on this.....the ///M has me occupied at the moment regarding OEM CSL parts though.....
Old 10-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #260
TallSkinnyMatt

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP
Both cars are looking amazing Charlie!! Get the LSD into your ZHP haha