E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2013, 02:27 PM   #21
Ethaniscool

My Ride: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
You're worried about money because you feel that's all you can give her at this point. She has kids, drama, and all of that, she just needs a money supply. You feel that's your way in. You're not going to listen, but this girl is a terrible choice for a guy your age. She knows you're mentally weak so she can tell you any little "but I love you and always will" BS and then move away. It's immature BS and you're too blinded by your own emotions to see it.

Wake up, walk away, and throw a quarter in a crowded bar and smash the one it hits, guaranteed a better choice than this one.
To set the record strait she is financially stable 100% without me. Just as a male figure I feel I should at least help. She has never asked for money or anything like that from me before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEmitter View Post
looks can deceive you from the truth. you are blinded with what you feel about her and you only see the part of her that supports your feelings. that would be the part where she says she wants to get back with you and she regret what she has done to you previously. step back and see everything. If you still feel the same way about her then so be it..
Damn, when its put like this it starts to get pretty clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
+10000, this girl has more drama than TNT. She left you in the first place is a blessing. Girls are kinda fock up this way. She was crazy, you were not so she left you for someone like her (crazy). The only reason you like her b/c it's easy sex, don't fall for that so easily. You don't want that kinda drama in your life.
It's not easy sex, only been with her once since her whole divorce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoToyo View Post
Side not OP, look into how to make your Photobucket private for images you post online.
I had been meaning to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post
strike three watch your back
Ethaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:39 PM   #22
chivo328

My Ride: 328/330/633/M5
You're 22 years old. Jesus man, are you insane?!?!? At 22 you should not even be entertaining the idea of making a serious go at a single mother of 2. Live YOUR life a little before you decide to take on the responsibility of raising two children. Especially two children (which wether you're willing to admit or not) I suspect you harboe at least a small amount of resentment for. The confusion of why she would have somone elses child so soon after aborting yours will only add to the voltility of the situation over time.

How is it that she financially secure given her current situation, single mother and going to school but had to move closer to her parents?

Oh, and I agree with what others have said, I suspect she is crazier than a sh!t house rat.
chivo328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #23
w0w

My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
damn, gotta say there's some pretty great advice in here.

i too agree that she's bad news, and as much as you want to hope that it would work out, the signs all point the other direction. i was kinda like you at one time, feeling like i had an obligation to help a girl out even after all she did to me.

you're definitely the one who is going to lose in the situation at the end, dont let your feelings get in the way of reality. walk!
Old 08-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #24
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
At age 22 there is no reason to get with a chick with kids, period. As you get into your 30's (I'd say late 30's at that), your approach will have to change in that regard. The older they get, the more likely they are to have had kids, been divorced, etc.

If you're looking for chicks in their early 20's there should be plenty of options which don't include kids, baby's-daddy, divorces, etc.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #25
Ethaniscool

So I talked to her Last night for about 4 hours.
I just told her that right now, we can't have anything past friendship. I told her that although I care about her and the two girls, Because I do. I simply can not be in a relationship right now. I just explained that since im struggling right now, I don't want to feel obligated to help, because I have to make sure my stuff taken care of before anyone else. We agreed to stay in contact but just not in a romantic/Relationship way. I told her she is more than welcome to look for another guy and I hoped that he would understand If I did. (Not saying ether of us would but if it comes up nether can be upset about it.)

I feel like Im doing the right thing. Thanks so much for all the help. I like this fourm because most guys are older than me and you all have been through alot and I can learn from all of your mistakes. Appreciate it guys.

BTW meet a new girl the other day................seems good.......we shall see haha

Quote:
Old 08-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #26
Hamsocne

My Ride: 2002 330Ci
If you end up on Jerry make an appointment to go on Maury with number three. I think they film in the same place. You will get over her. Maybe be friends with her someday. Why you want to try to settle down with some girl who left twice and, if I read correctly, had two babies and not yours. You are thinking with the wrong head- you said it when you were thinking with the right one. I think you are getting good advice from everyone.

I think that when you find another one that you like as much as this one you will be fine. Until then have fun and enjoy life.

P.S. I happened to scroll up to fix a typo and saw what you typed. Congrats. I am happy you are moving on and no matter what there is always another girl who is better for you if you don't settle. The late 30s comment is golden, but beware of that too. Gold digging fake boobs with three kids come crawling out of the woodwork. I think that when your ex's priorities changed she realize she chose bad dudes and has regrets. Some of these comments might be generalizations but I am friendly with the college fiance and did play with fakes in my 30s. Now I have typed too much. But, seriously good luck.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #27
chivo328

My Ride: 328/330/633/M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethaniscool View Post
I told her she is more than welcome to look for another guy and I hoped that he would understand If I did.
Wait, what?
chivo328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:25 AM   #28
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
At a loss on what to do. Advice needed.

Dude, just reading the first two paragraphs, I can tell you need to run. Not be friends, not cuddle buddies, not shopping buddies, just run.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 08-08-2013, 06:38 PM   #29
5ynd1cat3

My Ride: swagger wagon
Re: At a loss on what to do. Advice needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chivo328 View Post
Wait, what?
Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side.

And the colored girls go do doo do do doo do do do do........

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 08-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #30
Tom5933
<3s Euro-Spec

My Ride: 2003 325i
I could give some in depth advice, but **** that. Run far away.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #31
Big Rick

My Ride: 325Xi
Run away dude! She got more drama than HBO...

You are 22? You have a lot ahead of you before you are saddled down with a wife and kids.

Nothing to see here... Move along... Move along...
Old 08-23-2013, 03:41 AM   #32
Ethaniscool

Moved along lol

Quote: