E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 12:21 AM   #41
CMT247
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: seattle
Posts: 74
My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by casino is no lie View Post
It's final in her mind. You're forgetting women don't think like men. Once an idea has been implanted in their minds, it's virtually impossible to remove. They made a movie about it.


*** spoiler alert ***








































She commits suicide.
Lol man I was all pumped for you to drop an Inception photo in here.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:21 AM   #42
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
You're fvvked

Sent from my phone.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #43
SW222
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: east coast
Posts: 658
My Ride: is silver and slow.
Dude i thought you hate people and likes to spend time alone. Imagine having to go with her for the holidays over her familys place. Thats fcuking torture.
SW222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:26 PM   #44
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 12,461
My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
if you're going to really go through with this miserable mistake, have first month/last month/security deposit saved and squirreled away so that you can leave immediately if things go sour.

That being said, you're taking a relationship that's 6 months old (honeymoon phase), and forcing upon it almost all the entanglements of marriage. The only thing you don't have is a legal contract binding the two of you together. Which means either one can cut losses at any time and have zero accountability to the other person.

You're going to do what you're going to do, though, regardless. So good luck, and make sure you keep yourself protected.
__________________
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:04 AM   #45
SPDSKTR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 2,143
My Ride: E30 with an S52


November will be two years and we're still going strong. Despite the recent stresses and financial strains of her missing almost two months of work due to surgery, we're doing very well together. Granted, we've learned a lot about each other since the beginning (and still learn every day) and we established early on to communicate any differences we have and support each other's views to the best of our abilities.

Prime examples: She thinks BMWs are overrated and a car is just a car. She doesn't quite understand why I have the passion for cars that I do, but she still got me an ///M cake for my birthday. Since my E46 was totaled, she's been helping me look for another Bimmer. On my end, I know she's big into saving the environment and recycling, so when she wants to buy something, I try to find her a more eco-friendly option. I know she likes feel-good stories about animals being rescued, so if I find one, I'll share it with her.

It's amazing how easy it can be and how good it feels just to be best friends with each other. That's not to say there's no work involved. We both just put forth the effort to make it happen and it just does.

10/10. Will keep doing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer325 View Post
I know I suck as an OT poster, but at least I have Edken to make me look good.
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:08 AM   #46
casino is no lie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CDT
Posts: 76
My Ride: M54B30
__________________
casino is no lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:24 AM   #47
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
must be nice lol
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #48
SPDSKTR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 2,143
My Ride: E30 with an S52
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
must be nice lol
Keep looking up, man. Surely women can't resist Solly's D...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer325 View Post
I know I suck as an OT poster, but at least I have Edken to make me look good.

Last edited by SPDSKTR; 08-22-2013 at 10:44 AM.
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:43 AM   #49
Brevik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 794
My Ride: Tiag M3


Glad everything is going well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post


November will be two years and we're still going strong. Despite the recent stresses and financial strains of her missing almost two months of work due to surgery, we're doing very well together. Granted, we've learned a lot about each other since the beginning (and still learn every day) and we established early on to communicate any differences we have and support each other's views to the best of our abilities.

Prime examples: She thinks BMWs are overrated and a car is just a car. She doesn't quite understand why I have the passion for cars that I do, but she still got me an ///M cake for my birthday. Since my E46 was totaled, she's been helping me look for another Bimmer. On my end, I know she's big into saving the environment and recycling, so when she wants to buy something, I try to find her a more eco-friendly option. I know she likes feel-good stories about animals being rescued, so if I find one, I'll share it with her.

It's amazing how easy it can be and how good it feels just to be best friends with each other. That's not to say there's no work involved. We both just put forth the effort to make it happen and it just does.

10/10. Will keep doing.
__________________
Brevik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #50
IdahoToyo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: A Sunny Town in Idaho
Posts: 375
My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Glad to hear

I tried the living w/ a girl thing, admittedly now I was too young and not ready to do such a thing, and it definitely had it's ups and downs. Good way to find out if you'll be able to put up with each others sh!t for the long run.
__________________
-- Kyle --

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #51
SamDoe1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Minnesnowta
Posts: 3,491
My Ride: Clubs baby seals
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:29 PM   #52
SPDSKTR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 2,143
My Ride: E30 with an S52
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoToyo View Post
Glad to hear

I tried the living w/ a girl thing, admittedly now I was too young and not ready to do such a thing, and it definitely had it's ups and downs. Good way to find out if you'll be able to put up with each others sh!t for the long run.
So far, we're doing pretty damn good. Of course, a disagreement on something pops up every now and then, but we work through it and continue on, knowing we've just resolved something together in order to better our relationship.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer325 View Post
I know I suck as an OT poster, but at least I have Edken to make me look good.
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #53
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,452
My Ride: my favorite two feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
Keep looking up, man. Surely women can't resist Solly's D...
Rumor has it Solly's D is the epitome of "strength & fitness"

__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:39 AM   #54
stapler12345
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,586
My Ride: Sakhir Orange M6
of course u should toss away disposable income
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
I've never heard of a woman wanting more than she actually deserved. Never.
stapler12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:02 AM   #55
yousharenow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ATL
Posts: 215
My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
I think its a great exercise, but don't do it unless you plan on progressing the relationship.

I like to date for a year, then move in together around 15 months or so, engage at 30 months or something like that. Living with a chick was crazy for me but that's because she was bat sh!t crazy.

YMMV

Last edited by yousharenow; 08-23-2013 at 10:04 AM.
yousharenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:07 AM   #56
SPDSKTR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 2,143
My Ride: E30 with an S52
Re: I think we'll be getting an apartment together. Advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
I think its a great exercise, but don't do it unless you plan on progressing the relationship.

I like to date for a year, then move in together around 15 months or so, engage at 30 months or something like that. Living with a chick was crazy for me but that's because she was bat sh!t crazy.

YMMV
We've been together almost two years now. Things are better than ever (minus the whole being poor part).

[Sent from my Galaxy Nexus.]
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer325 View Post
I know I suck as an OT poster, but at least I have Edken to make me look good.
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #57
IdahoToyo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: A Sunny Town in Idaho
Posts: 375
My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
__________________
-- Kyle --

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #58
SPDSKTR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 2,143
My Ride: E30 with an S52
Re: I think we'll be getting an apartment together. Advice?

Something, something, responsible adults, something...

[Sent from my Galaxy Nexus.]
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer325 View Post
I know I suck as an OT poster, but at least I have Edken to make me look good.
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use