E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > E46 Convertible

E46 Convertible
The E46 vert forum. Talk about dropping your E46 top here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2013, 06:01 PM   #1
wannabimmer1

My Ride: bmw
Looking for a E46 convertible

hey so I'm looking to pick up a 2001-2005 330ci. Problem is I'm trying to find one that has:

manual transmission
sports package
blue ext
baseball glove tan interior

I know it's tough to find the perfect used car, but i think that color combo is the nicest out there. Let me know if you guys know of anyone selling.

Thanks
wannabimmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
MyNewRag

My Ride: 05 ///M Convertible
Looking for a E46 convertible

Patience is your friend in this search. Don't settle, you will find it, but when it comes around....be ready to pounce, and pay!!!!

I waited over two years, found it, called my boss at 8 PM and told him, yes TOLD him (politely mind you) that I was taking tomorrow off. (He's a car guy too) Drove 250 miles and came home with my baby.

2005 ///M Cabrio
Alpine / Imola
Manual
Low 30s on the clock....

....and still smiling

So, be patient...

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 08-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #3
wildirish317

My Ride: 2004 325Ci vert
Here you go: http://www.autodiscounters.net/vehic...hmond-va.shtml

“The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility it's right. If it disturbs you it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Miller
I just don't know what I'd do with 560 hp that doesn't involve getting arrested.
wildirish317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #4
wannabimmer1

@mynewrag - sweet ride, good advice.

@wildirish- that was clutch dude, I'm hitting them up right now. I owe you big time if anything comes of it.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #5
wannabimmer1

If anyone else knows of anyone selling, or found any cars that might match what I'm looking for keep them coming! Thanks
Old 08-28-2013, 12:49 PM   #6
wildirish317

My Ride: 2004 325Ci vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabimmer1 View Post
@wildirish- that was clutch dude, I'm hitting them up right now. I owe you big time if anything comes of it.
If you end up with it, take the US flag off the window. That will be payment enough.

“The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility it's right. If it disturbs you it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Miller
I just don't know what I'd do with 560 hp that doesn't involve getting arrested.
wildirish317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
happydad62

My Ride: 2000 323, 2006 330
2000 bmw 323 convertible

I have a 2000 323 with sport package in the color combination you are looking for with a stick and only 61k miles-love the car. Just did a Turner Chip and have an Ae intake and Borla full ss exhaust-great car around town and 30-32 MPG on a trip. Bought it from the original owner in Mission Viejo and plan to keep it forever. Keep looking-the hardest part here is finding a stick-98% of what's for sale is an automatic. If you keep looking ...eventually you'll find it!
happydad62 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baseball glove tan, buy, convertible 330ci, looking to buy, manual