E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
brhodes

My Ride: 2003 325i
Broadway static/ powder coated style 5s/ wood grain wheel/ much more

Hey guys, I've been modding my e46 for about two years now and between many bad decisions and a lot of money, and good decisions, I've gotten tired of my platform. If I can get my major mods sold I can move to something else. Skipping to what everyone is here for I have a few things that will be hard to let go of but I need the motivation to do it.

First; my favorite part of the car and just recently purchased as of 03/14/13 and installed 04/19/13 with about 800 highway miles, no high stress driving. The all famous, Broadway Static Coilovers. These things are absolutely incredible with 16/18kg spring rates you would think that they are like riding on metal blocks but not with these incredible internals. These things don't need my advertising they are the best of the best when it comes to static suspenion on our cars they ride like Eibach lowering springs slammed to the frame or raised 4x4. They are sporty and are finally getting recognized for how great they are! I spent 1,600 and the hardest part was waiting to get them hand built, but for you, no wait!

Second; I have a set of recently refinished style 5s. 17x8 5x120 with 75 percent tread on Kuhmo ecsta 4x tyres 205/40 these things are flawless with professional mirror polished lips and powder coated faces alipne white/ with this refurb job i opted with polished bbs center caps that were placed behind the hub bore so in other words center cap is off. I have center caps available with black and silver bbs emblems. Also with the custom center caps I did a

Third; Turner motorsports stud conversion kit with neo burnt muteki lugs, these lugs look great with the style 5s and were hard to find. The mock the blue burnt look of titanium exhaust tips/ would love to sell these with the wheels just because they match beautifully but will let them go sep.

Wheels are starting at 1600 with tires but are best offer
Stud and lug convert will start at 190 but are best offer as well.

Fourth; I have a brand new grip royal wood grain steering wheel with rainbow fleck this thing is awesome especially when the sun beams on the fleck. Along with the wheel there is a NRG neo chrome quick release which is a must to keep the wood out of the sun, and of course for bragging rights. Attached to your quick release is a NRG short hub adapter. With the wheel I will include the grip royal horn that brings the whole set up together.
I will start this price at 410 but as usually money talks and everything is OBO so make one.

5th/6th- Selling these two just because I don't need them after I sell everything else. I have a set of sportline eibach lowering springs and a hamman rep front lip that was professionally painted my gloss black car code. Both were great to be and are in great condition any more questions can be answered and I don't have a set price for either item just need them gone. Will sell sep.

I am located in the center of NC and will ship any item and of course meet for local pick ups just let me know.
pics won't load via internet I can send as many as anyone wants of everything, I have plenty

Thank you for all your interest and being the stepping stone for a new project for me.
As always you can reach me via phone call, text, email, anything

email; Tyler.B.Rhodes at gmail.com
phone; 336-414-2761
brhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
sam35e79

My Ride: 00 323i
How much for sport lines shipped to 78244 and how many miles on them
sam35e79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:13 AM   #3
brhodes

PM sent
Old 05-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #4
brhodes

Bump! Trying to buy an older bm or cafe bike, need this stuff sold!
Old 05-16-2013, 10:45 AM   #5
MixFlame

My Ride: 2004 330i
How much for broadway statics?

Sponsored by: Meguiars | Rotiform | AUTOcouture Motoring | Broadway Static
Instagram: @mystic330i
MixFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #6
brhodes

Pm sent!