E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2013, 09:44 PM   #61
v8 5

My Ride: 6 speed BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayraree View Post
yeah, I only recently became active in the OT but I can't believe the pathetic level of insults that get exchanged. I've only seen a few OGs with excellent, hard hitting punches, but most of what I read is dribble.
I mean I'm 04, you're 07...

"Class of" started with

Oh yea, started with 07

We have 4 websites within the family.
v8 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 10:41 PM   #62
fayraree

My Ride: 04 M3 vert
...more dribble.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:46 PM   #63
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Re: Who's the idiot in Antioch, il driving like a douche

Cum at me bro

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #64
MorganFreeman

My Ride: bacon
MorganFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #65
Ahmad

My Ride: a Black Beast
Who's the idiot in Antioch, il driving like a douche

Why did op get so scared??

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Ahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #66
RossGuy

My Ride: FBM

No. Just woke up after a drinking marathon. Paying the price but fighting it off with more drinks.

Sent from my HTC One X using BimmerApp mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Shut up and drink your snow from your plastic cup you hungry homeless homosexual.
RossGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #67
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossGuy View Post
No. Just woke up after a drinking marathon. Paying the price but fighting it off with more drinks.

Did the guy in the e46 with blonde spikey hair beat you in your drinking marathon?

MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #68
HiHoBrian

My Ride: 05 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
Why did op get so scared??

Op works in two modes-Sleep and whine. An he ain't wearing no jammies.

Old 09-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #69
fayraree

My Ride: 04 M3 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHoBrian View Post
An he ain't wearing no jammies.

Why r u picturing OP sleeping in the nude?

Old 09-01-2013, 12:26 PM   #70
HiHoBrian

Obviously he isn't nude he is a a very respectful looking 16 year old Caucasian male,wearing puma shoes, cleanly cut jeans, a subaru t-shirt, and a fleece jacket. His hair is short and cleanly kept, and has no piercings. Nothing makes him stand out as a rebel or any sort of a threat. He also was driving in a good area of the suburbs, and was about to pull over in a nice area near a shopping center when the incident occured.

Old 09-01-2013, 02:51 PM   #71
v8 5

My Ride: 6 speed BMW
Quote:
Obviously he isn't nude he is a a very respectful looking 16 year old Caucasian male,wearing puma shoes, cleanly cut jeans, a subaru t-shirt, and a fleece jacket. His hair is short and cleanly kept, and has no piercings. Nothing makes him stand out as a rebel or any sort of a threat. He also was driving in a good area of the suburbs, and was about to pull over in a nice area near a shopping center when the incident occured.

What was this from

We have 4 websites within the family.
v8 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:59 PM   #72
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
What was this from
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...caucasian+male
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #73
jeffro3000

My Ride: 2000 328i

Quote:

Well done

jeffro3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:59 PM   #74
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch. Iíll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (**** was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like mother****ing fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my **** to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our baseís football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight Aís on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Donít be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #75
abstracteknics

My Ride: RRR-1|three2eight
Send a message via Skype™ to abstracteknics

Kushy that is way to long for the avg. e46 OTers attn span. Got down to the where you front flipped from the 14th floor into the fayraree.

Moarr

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using BimmerApp mobile app
Old 09-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #76
Krizzy TanG

My Ride: E90 and F30 diesel
Quote:

So, you're an alcoholic. That's not good. Have you sought help for that?
Old 09-01-2013, 05:42 PM   #77
HiHoBrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people.
ish just got real.

Old 09-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #78
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Im rocking an HPF Stage 2 boosted M3. Swapped in a singel PTE 6266 with a 1.03 hot side and twin TIAL 38mm waste gates, with a 10-shot of giggle juice, on methanahl and corn.

the other night i was cruising on the 95 with my two bros. my bro Mark pulls up next to me in his boosted M and wants to do a pull. i new id smoke him, because i have a biger turboo and that shot of giggle juice. it was around 6:30 on a Monday, so the roads were a little busy here and there, but i have sway bars and strut bars in my car so i can maneuvere out of any sticky situation you throw at me. buddy pulls up next to me and honks three times. we slow down to 30. there are cars behind us honking, so i pop it into first, push the clutch in and hit antilag right in that mofos face hahahah. three foot flame right up their front bumper. think i singed it a bit .

ne way on three honks we go. i immeditaely pull three cars on him and then bang it into third and look over to stick my finger out the window to flip him the birdy. i look back at the road and see a ****in mini van flying up in front of me fast. i slam on the brakes and swerve around a bit. theres this bike behind me riding my as thinking he can keep up with me that has to scrape the railings to avoid rear ending me ****ing prick. my strut bar saves me and i can drift between the minivan and the jag cruising next to it. i have 295s on the rear so they grip real good and i recovereded quick.

then i look in my rear view and see blue lights. i new i could outrun him but decided to be nice beause its a monday and everybody hates mondays like garfield. i pull over and he gets out and knocks on my passenger window. i roll it down and he akss why i was driving like that. i told him i dident know what he was talking about and the ****in pig asks me to get out of the car. he asks me a few other questsions and asks why i was driving like that. i told him i drive like that all the time and the road wasn;t that busy and my car handles good and i know what i can handle so he had nothing to worry about. the prick still writes me a fcken ticket for speeding and reckless driving but whatever ill just pay it on credit card

i meat up with my buddy afetr at denny's and tell him he got his ass handed to him and after all that he tries to lie to me and tells me he missed third which is bull **** because i was listening and i can hear when sum1 misses a gear and he did not miss a gear

but im still ****en pissed about that ticket tho. i dident even hit anybody or break 100 eventony

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
all cash
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #79
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
About 20 min some dipsh1t in a four door silver e46 ran the light to come ride my ass in my friends 335xi, then gave a sweet stare down then ran another light. Cool straight pipe exhaust and beet up front end with the black kidneys. If its anyone on here I'll pull your jaw off and beat you with it while I rail your gf. Sweet spikey blonde hair too. complete dumbazz!

Old 09-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #80
Jerk_circus

My Ride: gets 70 m/gallon
I know the feel OP. This reminds me of the time I rode in my buddies with 350hp...