E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 09-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
gc86

My Ride: HPF M3
ModMy3 - Pitiful Customer Service

Hi all,

Let me first start off by saying that it is not in my intention to bash the vendor but rather inform the 3-series community in the hopes of enlightening future potential customers. I've extracted a great amount of patience but alas my issue is not resolved and it seems the vendor is not interested in making things right. As such, here is my review.

I was in the market for a steering wheel roundel and painted front bumper reflectors, we all know there are a dozen vendors out there that stock these parts. Given the rep ModMy3 has and their willingness to support the enthusiast, I gave them my business. What started off as a very pleasant experience led to disappointment. I dealt with David and he was very quick to respond initially and assist me in sourcing the proper roundel for my application. I gladly gave them my money.

I placed my order on the afternoon of 9/3/13. To my surprised I got a shipping notification at 8am on the 5th. WOW, fast shipping for a piece that needed painting, (bumper reflectors) probably had them in stock? who knows. Either way, shipping method was USPS 2Day Priority. Being Thursday morning and them in SoCal and myself in SF I figured Saturday delivery.

Come 9/7/13, no package, and no big deal. I can wait till next week. Checking the tracking I see "electronic info received" which usually indicates it hasn't been handed off to USPS yet. Come 9/9/13, tracking info remains the same so I ping David and politely ask him for an update at his convenience. He tells me he'll check with USPS. Come 9/13/13, no response from David, no package. Again, I politely ask for an update. Zero response.

It's now Tuesday the 17th, no package, I figure its not coming. NO PROBLEM, i'll ask for a refund and order from one of the other vendors. So I ping David and CC the ModMy3 Sales Associates address, politely ask for a refund OR update (yeah right)

Guess what? yup, no response. At this point my patience is non-existent. I create a formal contact request via their website stating this:

Quote:
I have asked for multiple updates regarding Order #10000XXXX, sent to both David and the sales@modmy3.com address.

The tracking informatin provided (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) shows "Electronic Shipping Info Received".

Has this left the warehouse? please respond or I will move forward with processing a chargeback with my credit card company.

Thank you
So finally, after threats of a chargeback, David response with "This left a while back, I'm assuming this hasn't gotten there."

-_-

I say "No, last I remember you were going to inquire with USPS." and that was last Friday. Fast forward to today, nothing of course. I'll file a dispute with PayPal as a courtesy to David and his crew and move forward with my bank next week.

It's really pathetic how a vendor can treat their customers like this and still be in business. They obviously have no intention on solving the issue sooooo I shall discredit their company and give them a bad name :)

Cheers
gc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.