E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 10-04-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
DonaldE

My Ride: 2002 330i
More Poor Khoalty Service

Placed an order Monday morning at 6 am. Paid for 3 day shipping even though I qualified for ground shipping, but they decided not to ship the order until Thursday so now I'm paying for 3 day shipping on an order I'm not going to receive until the middle of next week.

Now this is all very frustrating because I spoke with "Dean" (before they shipped the order) on their chat support and told him that I wanted to cancel the order unless it could be here by the weekend, otherwise I would re order with ground shipping. He assured it me it would be here by Saturday so I put the order through. Now I'm being told that my lenses are on back order, so I've basically just spent $100 on parts that they can't even tell me when I'm going to receive and shipping that I didn't want.

Very poor experience.
Don't pay for expedited shipping since you wont get it any faster...

Jet Black 2002 BMW 330i
Tan Leather Interior
OEM Style 71s
Dropped on Koni/Vogtland
Loaded

DonaldE

Last edited by DonaldE; 10-04-2013 at 08:22 AM.
DonaldE is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
Hey Donald,

I did tell you in chat that it would be there by the weekend, between us and FedEx, it looks like it isn't going to happen, typically things to Texas on 3-Day will get there very quick, not this case. I discussed this with the boss yesterday from your emails and will again tonight after we ship everything out. You're right, I told you express would be ok since it would be there by the weekend, it isn't, so we should do something about that.

In the chat we went over a few options, I thought that regardless if it got there by the weekend you would want the order, and the lenses were OK to come later (as they are on backorder which we discussed), if not by the weekend I did not believe you wanted the order cancelled, as you said ground would also be ok if it were not to make it there by the weekend?

Either way, you can refuse delivery of the package, it will come back to us, and we can refund the whole deal, or you can let me figure out a way to right your shipping cost. Please let me know in chat or email as I might lose this tab in my never ending sea of chrome tabs and windows!

Thanks and sorry
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #3
DonaldE

Thanks Dean, it seems you are the only person that will answer emails
I received one response to my email and after multiple times being ignored, I decided to post here.
I'm sorry for the rant. I just felt a little slighted.

Jet Black 2002 BMW 330i
Tan Leather Interior
OEM Style 71s
Dropped on Koni/Vogtland
Loaded

DonaldE
Old 10-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #4
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Hey - we will be emailing you today! Sorry for not getting back to you yesterday
Old 10-10-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
DonaldE

No you didn't.
I don't see how you can take the time to get on here and tell me you're going to email me, and then STILL not email me.
I recieved my order. The LED kit doesn't work, and I know you're going to say to install the resistor, but I tried that on both footwells and it didn't work on either side.
And the Kidney grills both broke when snapping them into place.
And you still haven't emailed me about my shipping refund.
I guess I'll have to see how you respond on the forums...

Jet Black 2002 BMW 330i
Tan Leather Interior
OEM Style 71s
Dropped on Koni/Vogtland
Loaded

DonaldE
Old 10-11-2013, 03:31 AM   #6
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

I'm pretty positive this got refunded, if you didn't get the refund information I can send it to you again.

For the interior LED kit - make sure the 194 bulbs (peanut bulbs) are in all the way and a connection is being made, sometimes these need to be switched 180 degrees (flip the connections), same goes for the festoons. The reason for this, is the error canceling LED bulbs are polar, halogen bulbs have no polarity.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #7
DonaldE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc View Post
I'm pretty positive this got refunded, if you didn't get the refund information I can send it to you again.

For the interior LED kit - make sure the 194 bulbs (peanut bulbs) are in all the way and a connection is being made, sometimes these need to be switched 180 degrees (flip the connections), same goes for the festoons. The reason for this, is the error canceling LED bulbs are polar, halogen bulbs have no polarity.
I got the refund information late last night. Thanks. Any status on when my lens replacements are going to come? I have installed the resistor on both footwells, and it does not work no matter which way the festoons are facing. The resistor itself doesn't even get hot like it's supposed to. I can take all the pictures in the world and show you if you don't believe me. The smaller LEDs in the reading lamps do work after being flipped around but NONE of the interior lights (Dome, Footwells, Etc.) work what so ever.

Jet Black 2002 BMW 330i
Tan Leather Interior
OEM Style 71s
Dropped on Koni/Vogtland
Loaded

DonaldE
Old 10-24-2013, 10:24 AM   #8
DonaldE

Dean, I'm trying to get ahold of you or anyone over there for that matter regarding my lenses
Please respond as I cannot send you PM's

Jet Black 2002 BMW 330i
Tan Leather Interior
OEM Style 71s
Dropped on Koni/Vogtland
Loaded

DonaldE