E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #221
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
Day two after the break up, mix of emotions, some parts glad most parts are disappointed and hurt she wasn't willing to work things out. Other parts of me are wondering wtf happened and whether i am right or wrong in all of it.
went through the same sh1t. many months later I laugh about it and am glad we broke up.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:02 PM   #222
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
Yup, I have moments of clarity where I know you're right, also others and admittedly myself when I think logically know this is right, but in the interim it does hurt...I guess time is like a scale and as the weight shifts over it will get easier.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:09 PM   #223
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
went back and read the first post, man it really is amazing advice. Need to get my balls out i think i packed them by accident.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:36 PM   #224
awesomechinz

My Ride: 1999 BMW 323i sedan
I believe this works very well: linkin park's Roads Untraveled

"
Weep not for roads untraveled
Weep not for sights unseen
May your love never end and if you need a friend,
there's a seat here along side me.
"

brown magic
awesomechinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:02 AM   #225
skipole

My Ride: '02 330ci
I realize this isn't exactly on-topic, but I thought it was pretty amusing... Interactive 'Does Your Ex Want You Back' Quiz.

^^ basically you answer a bunch of questions, and then you get a 'scoring report' that tells you how likely it is that you would be able to get back together with an ex. I scored 59, which is very low, but a) I don't want her back and b) we broke up 2+ years ago...

(No idea how scientific this quiz is, but it's an amusing way to kill 10 mins if you're bored).

Anyway, sorry to temporarily de-rail the thread... carry on with the breakup healing!!
Old 10-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #226
Louchie

My Ride: Audi Q5
sniff roxies
Louchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:49 PM   #227
willsbma

My Ride: 99 323i
Re: *** How to get over a break up ***

Figured I'd chime in seeing as how my ex and I just broke up after 9 years. Our relationship was great, we were happy and rarely fought. Both very go with the flow type people, but in the end we wanted different things. Getting over someone after such a long time is very difficult. I agree with a lot that has been said, surround yourself with friends and family, get out and meet people but don't look for love to replace what is now gone. You are mourning a past relationship, give yourself time to heal. And most important of all is to def keep focused on you. lose weight, save money, volunteer, whatever you can do to keep your spirits up and better the world and your life. Good luck to you all. Che Sara Sara!

Sent from my XT907 using BimmerApp mobile app

I have P.A. Soft and a 20-pin adapter. Only used it a few times but pm me if you need anything coded!
willsbma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:06 AM   #228
ILLuSioNz X

My Ride: 03 TiAg E46 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Suicide most likely, very common.
Oh god, if my current ex threatens this on me, I'm going to end up running back to save her.
ILLuSioNz X is offline   Reply With Quote