E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
Vegas_e46

My Ride: E46
My bad habit of dating party girls...

First off, I live in Las Vegas so it's almost inevitable dating these girls. But I just dumped my ex on account of her bad habit of constantly being in bars, and getting wasted. It used to be a once a week thing with her and her co-workers. (She blames it on working in the service industry, her quote is "everyone in the service industry drinks" which i think is bullsh*t). In our year of dating she got 2 DUI's in a 3 month period, why I stuck around I have no idea. I bailed her out of jail the second time. After a while I developed anxiety at the thought of her being out with friends, and through the bad advice of one of my friends I started taking xanax regularly (I'm stupid I know). I used to have to sleep with my phone on loud right next to my head, incase she needed me, I also kept a stack of cash incase she went to jail again. This added much stress, anxiety, and frustration on my part. In the year we have been dating I picked her up at least 25 times because she was too drunk to drive. At all hours of the night, it even caused me to lose the greatest job I'll probably ever have, for my slipping performance.

To me it's just disgusting to be around drunk girls, let alone someone older than me that is acting so irresponsible. She is 26 and I just turned 22. I should be raging, but she has somehow ruined that for me. Every once and a while she would stop and things would be great, but after a year of her binge drinking being off and on I've given up. There is just no point anymore.

My moral of the story, don't mess with Vegas women.

nonetheless, I feel liberated at last.

Thanks for reading.
/end rant.

Instagram : D_seuntjens
Vegas_e46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:44 PM   #2
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
You made the right move man, that was a shiity situation so props for doing the right thing and getting out. The fact that she's going out drinking all the time without even inviting you is a crappy thing to begin with (who knows what or who she's doing) and you shouldn't be responsible for bailing her out of jail...ever. There are good girls everywhere but if you feel like the best way to get away from it is to move, then what's holding you back?
SamDoe1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #3
vinnybones

My Ride: E46 330i & E46 M3
It's hard to do, it's not possible to date somebody who always is trashed.

On another note, how do you like living/working in Vegas? I have a job opportunity to transfer out to vegas and I just think it would be so hard to not turn into that drunk, broke person due to the lifestyle you would get in vegas
Old 08-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
Vegas_e46

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnybones View Post
It's hard to do, it's not possible to date somebody who always is trashed.

On another note, how do you like living/working in Vegas? I have a job opportunity to transfer out to vegas and I just think it would be so hard to not turn into that drunk, broke person due to the lifestyle you would get in vegas

I love it here honestly. The most annoying thing for me though is there is no culture here really. Everyone is just all about clubs, pools etc. And honestly we have some dope clubs, but I never fit in with that scene since i've been told I'm "overly responsible". I honestly love it. Just if you do move here don't lose your head in the clubs, strip clubs, bars etc.

BTW for anyone thinking of visiting, the strip is wack. Downtown LV is where it's at.

Old 08-29-2013, 06:23 PM   #5
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

My Ride: 2002 330i
It might take a while but you will find a nice clean girl that doesn't do that sht over there. Hang in there
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:23 PM   #6
Vegas_e46

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
You made the right move man, that was a shiity situation so props for doing the right thing and getting out. The fact that she's going out drinking all the time without even inviting you is a crappy thing to begin with (who knows what or who she's doing) and you shouldn't be responsible for bailing her out of jail...ever. There are good girls everywhere but if you feel like the best way to get away from it is to move, then what's holding you back?

Our plan was to move to SF because that's where she's from.
But since that arrangement is done lol, I've been looking at places in San Diego this week just to get away from her.

Old 08-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #7
Vegas_e46

Thanks anybody who read, or gave positive words, if I posted this on my other regular forums it would be relentless sh*t talking.

Old 08-29-2013, 06:51 PM   #8
ross1998

My Ride: Metro transit

You made a great choice. Attractive and drunk is never a good mix at the bar/club, it makes it easy for other men to take advantage of her. My opinion is you would of had to dump her sooner or later.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
ross1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
stapler12345

My Ride: Sakhir Orange M6
date them. dont marry them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
I've never heard of a woman wanting more than she actually deserved. Never.
stapler12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:07 PM   #10
bry330i

My Ride: 2002 330i
unfortunately the pics arent loading bra
bry330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #11
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry330i View Post
unfortunately the pics arent loading bra
+1 and since she's an ex, nudes are mandatory
217Bimmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:08 PM   #12
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas_e46 View Post
BTW for anyone thinking of visiting, the strip is wack. Downtown LV is where it's at.
This is what I've heard...and think I will be adhering to it next trip. I'm ok with pools and hanging out during the day, however like you've said the "club" mentality doesn't fit me much either and think I'd have a more enjoyable time out at night away from the strip.

Good on you to figure that out about the girl, bummer it took a bit longer than it probably should have however you are clear of it now.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #13
yousharenow

My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow

My ex turned into a party girl out of boredom. She drinks daily, alone in her hotel when on the road etc.

It's a let down and they call it just having "fun" but it's a lifestyle that I expect more of out of a 26 year old.

They will grow up eventually-or not lol

yousharenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #14
Leezy321

My Ride: 2001 bmw 325i

They're fun to f##k... Not much more though. Lesson learned right? I've "dated" plenty of party girls. The key is to know they are just that. And as easy as it was to have sex with them, there's prob 10-15 other guys that have had it that easy too....

Leezy321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 03:33 AM   #15
Sneaky

My Ride: Fixie
Party girls are awesome

not the kind of girls you wife up tho

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose

Last edited by Sneaky; 10-13-2013 at 03:34 AM.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #16
325iGirl03

My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas_e46 View Post
First off, I live in Las Vegas so it's almost inevitable dating these girls. But I just dumped my ex on account of her bad habit of constantly being in bars, and getting wasted. It used to be a once a week thing with her and her co-workers. (She blames it on working in the service industry, her quote is "everyone in the service industry drinks" which i think is bullsh*t). In our year of dating she got 2 DUI's in a 3 month period, why I stuck around I have no idea. I bailed her out of jail the second time. After a while I developed anxiety at the thought of her being out with friends, and through the bad advice of one of my friends I started taking xanax regularly (I'm stupid I know). I used to have to sleep with my phone on loud right next to my head, incase she needed me, I also kept a stack of cash incase she went to jail again. This added much stress, anxiety, and frustration on my part. In the year we have been dating I picked her up at least 25 times because she was too drunk to drive. At all hours of the night, it even caused me to lose the greatest job I'll probably ever have, for my slipping performance.

To me it's just disgusting to be around drunk girls, let alone someone older than me that is acting so irresponsible. She is 26 and I just turned 22. I should be raging, but she has somehow ruined that for me. Every once and a while she would stop and things would be great, but after a year of her binge drinking being off and on I've given up. There is just no point anymore.

My moral of the story, don't mess with Vegas women.

nonetheless, I feel liberated at last.

Thanks for reading.
/end rant.
Dang. What a great guy... I need someone like that. Although I am very sorry you had to deal with all the stress & anxiety.
325iGirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:42 PM   #17
atrak

My Ride: 01' em three
Re: My bad habit of dating party girls...

Just remember you'd have to deal with that for the rest of your life. Figure her out before you get serious

Sent from my SGH-I747M using BimmerApp mobile app
atrak is offline   Reply With Quote