E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
Krystian_E46

My Ride: E46 M3,AA3 ZHP,S544D
Send a message via AIM to Krystian_E46 Send a message via Skype™ to Krystian_E46
Arrow Part Out : Active Autowerke Supercharged ZHP WHOLE KIT FOR SALE

As some of you see I'm having hard time selling my supercharged zhp.. so i have decided to part it out. I purchased the car originally with stage 1, the previous owner had also purchased the upgrade, but never installed it so i purchased that from him too. With me owning the car i have upgraded lot more stuff. Have installed meth kit that can also sell, a even bigger AA front mount only offered on e46 m3's and few more goodies which will be either included with the sale of the kit or sold separate. I will also include AEM gauges with mickey mouse pods. also a hpf catch can. few more stuff cant think of it now.

more info and for sale link to my car is here : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1006063

I am selling this but i will need all components from a stock zhp to do the trade.

Copied from AA site(what will be included) :

Active Autowerke’s 330i supercharger kit delivers instantaneous power and low end torque in amounts far beyond what the bimmer factory gods intended. Specifically designed to run with 91-93 octane pump fuel and your stock engine management system, this system uses our dyno-tuned software adjustments to manage ignition, fuel, vanos, rev limits, speed governors, etc – all programmed into the same onboard computer your 330i was born with. So the performance mutation from normal to ‘extra-assertive’ is smooth and dependable, and totally reversible to stock. Even our oil cooling upgrade is self contained and non-intrusive of the factory oil system. Nothing beats a complete bolt on supercharger system. Bottom line: you get to experience M3 performance in a 330i at an incredibly affordable price. No need to sacrificing drivability, comfort, integrity or amenities that you have grown to love. That’s an evolution worth pursuing.

The stage 2 system raises the boost levels of this incredible supercharger system and includes a Active Autowerke air to air front mount intercooler. The inntercooler helps prevent heat soak and delivers superior performance. With the matching software at the heart of the system the stage 2 system proves to be the ultimate kit for the enthusiast looking to maximize their 328's potential.

Active Autowerke E46 330 Supercharger Kit Level 2 Complete
Rotrex C38-81 trim supercharger
Active Autowerke Front Mount Air to Air Intercooler
Free Flowing Intercooler Piping
8-9 psi boost level
CNC machined supercharger bracket with hardware
Self-contained oil system with front-mount oil cooler
6 higher flowing fuel Injectors
Active Autowerke/Bosch bypass valve
High temperature silicone hoses with stainless clamps
All mandrel bent tubing for improved flow
Active Autowerke Air Filter (Some Models may use K&N)
Active Autowerke Dyno-Tuned Software
All mounting hardware, plumbing, hoses and clamps

Price I am asking plus stock parts : $3000

Owner of many E46's :)
[Currently own 2004 M3, 2005 AA 2.5 Kit ZHP(SOLD), S54 Sedan, 01 330ci and 1 Coupe 1 Sedan 1 E46 M3 parts cars]

Last edited by Krystian_E46; 09-25-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Krystian_E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:35 PM   #2
Krystian_E46

Send a message via AIM to Krystian_E46 Send a message via Skype™ to Krystian_E46

[Currently own 2004 M3, 2005 AA 2.5 Kit ZHP(SOLD), S54 Sedan, 01 330ci and 1 Coupe 1 Sedan 1 E46 M3 parts cars]

Old 10-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #3
Avetiso

My Ride: 2003 ZHP 6MT
Re: Part Out : Active Autowerke Supercharged ZHP WHOLE KIT FOR SALE

Really disappointed that you couldn't sell your car whole! Unbelievable.

Glws on the parts!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 10-12-2013, 09:17 PM   #4
Krystian_E46

Car is on ebay still supercharged if it doesnt sell this week, kit will be back up for sale.

Old 10-18-2013, 12:45 AM   #5
Krystian_E46

pm's replied !