E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Gun Talk

Gun Talk
Are you a gun fanatic as well? If so, you'll want to talk to other owners about what you own in this forum.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
ZeHP

My Ride: 330i ZHP
FS: EOTECH G33 3x Magnifier NEW In Box $425

Bought this at the va beach gun show last week. Impulse buy bc it was a good deal. But all I went there for were a few compensators and a good fixed power scope. So i need to offload this, taking a big hit but I want that money back to put towards the original plan. New in box, never used. These sell for $550 online all day. The thing is awesome and has GREAT glass, but I just don't need this right now.

"It's pretty much an M!"
"No it's not."
ZeHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:19 AM   #2
Reedo302

My Ride: F30 328i M Sport
Did someone run afoul of the The Wife??

Gunfighter Training Development and Evaluation
AR15/AR10 Armorer/Advanced Armorer
Glock Armorer

Gunfighter Training YouTube Channel
Reedo302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
GasKing

My Ride: 14 Jeep Wrangler
FS: EOTECH G33 3x Magnifier NEW In Box $425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedo302 View Post
Did someone run afoul of the The Wife??
Sounds like it lol. OP GLWS.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 10-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #4
ZeHP

Hahahaha reedo302 and gasking. Nothing of the sort. Story is truly as described above. Basically I brought a leupold mark ar scope and a troy rail to sell at the show, and oddly enough a vendor wanted them and he offered me about what I was looking for. As we were about to do the deal, my buddy brought up to me that I had talked about a magnifier a while back and I should see if he'd cut me a deal on one bc he had a ton in his display case. Then the vendor pulled out a g33 and gave me a pretty good price ($480) considering these things almost never sell below retail. Then my buddy egged me on to buy it. Classic impulse purchase.....I can't say it's my first.

Then realized I gave away all my stuff and paid more money on top for a magnifier I didn't need....and I still don't have the darn scope I went in for.

"It's pretty much an M!"
"No it's not."

Last edited by ZeHP; 10-20-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:57 PM   #5
Stamitz Johann
Banned User

The new slap to side mount is incredibly durable and operates with the slap of your hand, knocking the mount to the side. The G33 also offers a locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal of both the optic and the mount.
Stamitz Johann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:40 AM   #6
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
pics?
Old 10-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #7
Serbonze
Master of his domain.

My Ride: My wife
Great price on the magnifier.

You can find them below retai though. Even "good" deals at a gun show are typically still high. Primary Arms offers the G33 for $469 shipped plus a mount.

https://www.primaryarms.com/EOTECH-G...-p/g33.sts.htm
Old 10-23-2013, 05:56 PM   #8
ZeHP

g33 pics

Primary arms is amazing. Love those guys. I have a few of their mircro dots and have ordered countless things from them. They never price gouge when the media situation gets ugly.

I don't see where you got that price from though. It costs $549 from primary arms:

https://www.primaryarms.com/EOTECH-G...-p/g33.sts.htm

Even your link takes you to a $549 price. I've never seen the G33 below $500, even on a "blowout" style sale.

Attached are pics for those who requested it.

"It's pretty much an M!"
"No it's not."
Old 10-23-2013, 07:31 PM   #9
Serbonze
Master of his domain.

My Ride: My wife
Must have been on sale? I don't know, it showed $469 when I looked at it yesterday. Your price is even better now.