E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 09:12 PM   #61
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked_ink View Post
Eonon a Past Site Sponsor now? Subscription ran out?
Hi everyone, Eonon is back now. We just encountered a little problem in renew the sponsorship.sorry for being away.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #62
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Eonon a Past Site Sponsor now? Subscription ran out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsb29 View Post
I've emailed the Eonon User on here but not sure if it works as I cant work out how to PM.... I missed this group buy and automatically purchased on the Eonon website and paid a more expensive price... Can I please get some money back as I could have saved 30?

Thanks!
Hi wicked_ink, sorry that you missed the Group Buy. Could you PM me the order number now? I need check it for you then. Thanks a lot!
Old 10-23-2013, 09:36 PM   #63
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcbob View Post
Just got my unit today from the group buy - ordered on the 15th.

The packaging was fantastic. Well taped plastic overpack + well taped layer of bubble wrap over the box.

Open the box and nice styrofoam cut-outs that fit flush with all the components. Great first impressions. Now onto the install this weekend...
Quote:
Sorry, in my haste and excitement, already halfway through the install process. You can see pics here though.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...=990340&page=2
Quote:
This happened to me as well. Easy fix. It is caused by small plastic tab on the top rim of the unit. It is supposed to fit into small groove on the trim piece, but the tab is too big.

I took a dremel and widened the groove on the trim piece. Problem solved. Don't have to reinstall unit or anything, just pull the trim piece.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro_the_Pilot View Post
My package arrived today also. Same order date. Packaged just the same. I won't be installing mine until I get my backup camera in the mail. I will install that first along with a usb mount. I also need the 90 Degree cables.

I will record my installation for posting.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Hi sjcbob and Jethro_the_Pilot, glad to hear that and thanks for and sharing with us. It will help more guys know the powerful unit!

And welcome to share with us more of your nice installation pics here and on our facebook or pic/vid channel like many other fans do:
http://www.facebook.com/Eonon.Official
http://www.eonon.com/channel_photo.aspx

Thanks a lot!
Old 10-23-2013, 09:41 PM   #64
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberlando View Post
Wth
My order number:131000043192mbtg

They just popped smoke just like that!

Hi cyberlando, thanks for joining us and i have already add you to the Group buy list. It will only take 4 to 6 days for you to get the package. Very fast!

And welcome to share with us more of your nice installation pics on our facebook or pic/vid channel like many other fans do also :

Thanks a lot!
Old 10-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #65
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorceb23 View Post
This goes until Nov 8th right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorceb23 View Post
Thanks! Hoping to place my order this weekend. Is there anything else I need to get that isn't included? I have 04 sedan HK w/out OEM nav
Hi vorceb23, yes, the GB goes until Nov 8th, welcome to order it here directly.
http://www.eonon.com/searchResult.as...&txtKey=D5150T

Don't miss up the great deal and also please remember to PM me the order number after payment completed. Thanks a lot!
Old 10-24-2013, 03:50 AM   #66
djsb29

My Ride: 320ci
2nd Group Buy for Eonon D5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with ARM & NFC & Orange button Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi wicked_ink, sorry that you missed the Group Buy. Could you PM me the order number now? I need check it for you then. Thanks a lot!
I've PM'd you

djsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #67
budman
-not a mod-

My Ride: is your mom
Send a message via AIM to budman Send a message via Yahoo to budman
Order placed.. wife has been wanting something like this for a while in her touring..
Old 10-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #68
daki_bmw

My Ride: 330Ci
@Carlos, thank you for your great effort to make this even the better product for the money than it already is. One question:
Can you make contact with your Fedex guys and make them some questions? Postage to my country is $69, but the postage to countries very close to mine (for example Slovenia or Greece) is 3. That's a big difference. I would be ready to enter this 2nd group buy IF you could make me a deal for a postage price that surrounding countries get. Thank you!
Old 10-24-2013, 04:07 PM   #69
TaDe330

My Ride: BMW 330Ci Facelift
In case of a problem with the unit after I get it, what is the procedure for getting it fixed? Will I have to send ti back to Hong Kong or is it possible to send it to one of your branches in UK or Italy? Also do you have by any chance a branch in Germany?

Do you cover the expenses of shipping if the unit will be sent back under warranty for fixing?
TaDe330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:09 AM   #70
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daki_bmw View Post
@Carlos, thank you for your great effort to make this even the better product for the money than it already is. One question:
Can you make contact with your Fedex guys and make them some questions? Postage to my country is $69, but the postage to countries very close to mine (for example Slovenia or Greece) is 3. That's a big difference. I would be ready to enter this 2nd group buy IF you could make me a deal for a postage price that surrounding countries get. Thank you!
Hi daki_bmw, thanks for your interesting. We always try our best to provide the greatest to our customers, since it is the most important as a good company.

And for the postage you mentioned, Fedex charged the postage according region. Could you PM me and let me know where are you from? I will check it for you and choose the best shipping method for you. Thanks

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 10-25-2013 at 05:11 AM.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:14 AM   #71
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaDe330 View Post
In case of a problem with the unit after I get it, what is the procedure for getting it fixed? Will I have to send ti back to Hong Kong or is it possible to send it to one of your branches in UK or Italy? Also do you have by any chance a branch in Germany?

Do you cover the expenses of shipping if the unit will be sent back under warranty for fixing?
Hi TaDe330, thanks for interesting. We have no repair center in Germany, and customer need pay to return the unit back to Hong KONG for repair if there is malfunction. However, please do not worry, we have pick up service from your country and there is discount in postage. All of the customers in Germany think it is very fair. Thanks a lot!
Old 10-25-2013, 05:18 AM   #72
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman View Post
Order placed.. wife has been wanting something like this for a while in her touring..
Hi budman, thanks for joinning. I have already put your name in the GB list.

Btw, please kindly PM with me your Order No. and Email once you have finished the payment, so that I can provide you better after sale service. Thanks a lot!
Old 10-25-2013, 08:24 AM   #73
budman
-not a mod-

My Ride: is your mom
Send a message via AIM to budman Send a message via Yahoo to budman
Info sent
Old 10-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #74
PhilM

My Ride: 320cd Sport

Got mine fitted. Very fast delivery to the UK (4 days). Install was easy, and I did it along side the climate relocation (using the proper trim), and an illuminated gearknob install.

The headunit is great. The canbus stuff all works 100% (illumination, dimming, steeringwheel controls, no switching of modes as previously reported on early canbusv1 models). I added a 16GB Class10 SD card with all my music on it, very easy to navigate through folders, though as someone else mentioned, the lists could do with being bigger, as its easy to press the wrong item. Bluetooth streaming (A2DP) works well, with no noticeable loss of quality. Not had chance to test call quality, but expect I'll do the external mic DIY at some stage regardless (and try to find a noise canx active mic). The Bluetooth connects every time, quickly with my iPhone5 no problems.

Nav - works well, picks up satellites very quickly and updates the unit clock. I use iGo Primo 2.4 (I'm in the UK, so chose the Teleatlas (Tomtom) maps, with premium POIs). Can't fault that. Initially I wanted Tomtom as that's what I am used to, but with the WinCE versions of TomTom being around 5 years out of date, I went with iGo!. Also, if you set the Jura Night mode, the colour scheme at night is great and matches the BMW/D5150s orange illumination.

Only downside for me, is the radio reception now sucks. The included 'amp' didn't make any difference whether powered or not. Though having done some research. it wouldn't anyway - as it's just putting 12v on the line to power antemma amps. My car is 04 and has the later amp that is not powered from the coax. It suspect this amp is losing me signal quality, but also, I haven't had chance to take the unit back out to check - that Pin 16 in the car harness may not be connected, or powered sufficiently with +12v to power my antenna amp. I'll have a look soon, I know it's common for aftermarket headunits to not provide sufficient outputs on this line for OEM antenna amps. I may just wire it to the 12v ACC Car side loom, so its powered directly. Also I'll replace the included Eonon amp with a better DIN-FAKRA adapter.

Great headunit though, very pleased!
PhilM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #75
wicked_ink

My Ride: 2002 325i
Ok, just placed my order.

Sent you my order # Carlos.
wicked_ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 02:31 AM   #76
daki_bmw

My Ride: 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
...Could you PM me and let me know where are you from? I will check it for you and choose the best shipping method for you. Thanks
Carlos, you've got PM. Thanks!
Old 10-26-2013, 05:17 AM   #77
djsb29

My Ride: 320ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilM View Post

Got mine fitted. Very fast delivery to the UK (4 days). Install was easy, and I did it along side the climate relocation (using the proper trim), and an illuminated gearknob install.

The headunit is great. The canbus stuff all works 100% (illumination, dimming, steeringwheel controls, no switching of modes as previously reported on early canbusv1 models). I added a 16GB Class10 SD card with all my music on it, very easy to navigate through folders, though as someone else mentioned, the lists could do with being bigger, as its easy to press the wrong item. Bluetooth streaming (A2DP) works well, with no noticeable loss of quality. Not had chance to test call quality, but expect I'll do the external mic DIY at some stage regardless (and try to find a noise canx active mic). The Bluetooth connects every time, quickly with my iPhone5 no problems.

Nav - works well, picks up satellites very quickly and updates the unit clock. I use iGo Primo 2.4 (I'm in the UK, so chose the Teleatlas (Tomtom) maps, with premium POIs). Can't fault that. Initially I wanted Tomtom as that's what I am used to, but with the WinCE versions of TomTom being around 5 years out of date, I went with iGo!. Also, if you set the Jura Night mode, the colour scheme at night is great and matches the BMW/D5150s orange illumination.

Only downside for me, is the radio reception now sucks. The included 'amp' didn't make any difference whether powered or not. Though having done some research. it wouldn't anyway - as it's just putting 12v on the line to power antemma amps. My car is 04 and has the later amp that is not powered from the coax. It suspect this amp is losing me signal quality, but also, I haven't had chance to take the unit back out to check - that Pin 16 in the car harness may not be connected, or powered sufficiently with +12v to power my antenna amp. I'll have a look soon, I know it's common for aftermarket headunits to not provide sufficient outputs on this line for OEM antenna amps. I may just wire it to the 12v ACC Car side loom, so its powered directly. Also I'll replace the included Eonon amp with a better DIN-FAKRA adapter.

I second every word of this - my radio reception is unusable at the moment - be nice to know how to fix this one... Eonon???
djsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:31 AM   #78
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilM View Post

Hi PhilM, thanks a lot for sharing your installation pictures and reviews. Very nice shot, it looks great in your ride.

And, welcome to share with us more of your nice installation pics on our facebook or pic/vid channel like many other fans do:

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsb29 View Post
I second every word of this - my radio reception is unusable at the moment - be nice to know how to fix this one... Eonon???
And PhilM & djsb29, for radio reception, could you kindly check whether you have connected the blue cable beside the number 18 and number 23 (auto antenna) together in the following picture? If not, please try that and hope it will help. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 10-28-2013 at 06:32 AM.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:33 AM   #79
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daki_bmw View Post
Carlos, you've got PM. Thanks!
Hi daki_bmw, yes, i have got your PM and PM you back already. Please check it!
Old 10-28-2013, 06:34 AM   #80
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Ok, just placed my order.

Sent you my order # Carlos.
Hi wicked_ink, i have already got the order number. Hope you will get the unit soon and love it! Thanks a lot!

welcome to share with us more of your nice installation pics on our facebook or pic/vid channel like many other fans do: