E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 11-16-2013, 10:11 PM   #21
Encryption76

My Ride: 2000 328i
Send a message via MSN to Encryption76 Send a message via Skype™ to Encryption76
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxxzvzxcbxzcbzxc View Post
Personally I never do the auctions. It's a hassle. Check the box for BUY IT NOW only. Success.
Personally, the auctions don't bother me at all. Especially the no reserve ones. I try not to get myself in a situation where I need a part right this second so I shop around and look for items that I know I will need down the road and sometimes the no reserve auctions can go pretty damn cheap.
Encryption76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #22
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swater330i View Post
But... could someone be that dumb to buy a used sensor? :loco:
That's kinda harsh. I reserve the abuse for political talk chats.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #23
Swater330i

My Ride: 2003 BMW 330i 5MT
Bavarian Auto Recycling / www.bmrparts.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
That's kinda harsh. I reserve the abuse for political talk chats.
I just never knew they were sold used. Those things aren't the most reliable things in the world I can't fathom buying one with unknown miles on it.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by futureSubie View Post
IMO, the euro clear corners looks too aftermarket/ricey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davconelectric View Post
This 323 would most likely handle and drive better than a stock e46 m3.
Swater330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:24 PM   #24
Encryption76

My Ride: 2000 328i
Send a message via MSN to Encryption76 Send a message via Skype™ to Encryption76
Quote:
I just never knew they were sold used. Those things aren't the most reliable things in the world I can't fathom buying one with unknown miles on it.

I am not sure on how good of an idea it would be either but most sellers tend to list the mileage of the donor car.
Encryption76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #25
Swater330i

My Ride: 2003 BMW 330i 5MT
Bavarian Auto Recycling / www.bmrparts.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encryption76 View Post
I am not sure on how good of an idea it would be either but most sellers tend to list the mileage of the donor car.
Yeah that is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureSubie View Post
IMO, the euro clear corners looks too aftermarket/ricey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davconelectric View Post
This 323 would most likely handle and drive better than a stock e46 m3.
Swater330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #26
ti317

Quote:

I would buy one used and I am sure he won't again. We have all made mistakes. The trick is to not repeat them.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:24 AM   #27
Acts238

My Ride: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
Same place got me on a camshaft position sensor a few years ago. I thought I was buying a BMW part, but when I got it the thing was obviously an aftermarket cheapo part, which is a big no-no on the CPS. I called the guy and he was basically a total jerk. Wouldn't refund my money and said the part was tested working so what did it matter. I told him I didn't get what I meant to buy and had barely taken the thing out of the box, much less used it, so why couldn't I return it?

After going back and forth for a while (I couldn't believe a return would be this difficult in this day and age) he said I could return it but was a total ass about it, like he was doing me some huge favor. I just kept it because it was so cheap, but I learned the guy (I assume he was the owner?) was a total asshole and I'd never do business with them again.
I believe the Point here is the buyer did not Receive the item that was described by Bmrparts. Second the unsatisfied buyer received a bad customer service experience, after all Bmrparts says "Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. 1-800-726-2149". Whether or not the item was used or new is irrelevant, in such a case.
The buyer had every right to complain, I guess a direct quote of "Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed" does not mean anything anymore.
Acts238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #28
ti317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts238 View Post
I believe the Point here is the buyer did not Receive the item that was described by Bmrparts. Second the unsatisfied buyer received a bad customer service experience, after all Bmrparts says "Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. 1-800-726-2149". Whether or not the item was used or new is irrelevant, in such a case.
The buyer had every right to complain, I guess a direct quote of "Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed" does not mean anything anymore.
I don't disagree with a word you say. My comment is in addition to the obvious poor customer service. People do mislead, you know. Sad but you have to make allowance for that too.

Tags
bavarian auto recycling, www.bmrparts.com