E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:24 AM   #3021
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Random Love Line postings

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2pilot View Post
I wouldn't be too worried about it, myself and Colorado girl have pretty much been an online exchange (until I flew out to CO last week in part to see her) and every bit of our compatibility translated in to every minute we spent together. By night 3 I was able to crack jokes in the heat of the moment in bed and it was all perfect. There was a little bit of tension like Idaho mentions, but I wouldn't relate it to the depth of conversation you have online.

So, thing's went really well in my recon trip to CO for "work" (something I didn't really have to do, but I wanted to visit a certain someone). I don't think I've ever been so attracted to someone on a non-physical level, we sync up on most everything and I won't lie, look like a perfect couple together. Surprising even to myself, it seems like our attraction to one another is such a mental thing, the idea of an open relationship (something I didn't think I'd ever be capable of) seems like a really great option, I mean we're both almost a 1000 miles away, and I can only make it over so often, so the forced abstinence of a normal relationship seemed like it could lead to frustration and resentment, especially with her being in college and myself being so social. It's odd but I really feel like so long as I'm the person she likes the most, I don't really care if she has some fun with another person, a sentiment which she's also fully reciprocated.

She was also a great muse for some of my photos, including some less well clothed stuff .

Brenna at The Star by k2pilot, on Flickr

Brenna on Pearl by k2pilot, on Flickr
Happy for you man. I'm a all or nothing type though. I couldn't deal with being with some one kind of and them doing what they want. You may be more mature than me lol.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
DylloS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:37 PM   #3022
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
you guys delete girls it didn't work out with from your fbook? random but thoughts?
Old 12-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #3023
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Random Love Line postings

I haven't felt the need to delete them ever, but I just never communicate them unless they hit me up first.

Then again, I stopped using social media all together for the past 2 months.

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 03:15 AM   #3024
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
Merry Christmas guys

Hopefully Santa Solly has delivered everyone fleshlights to ring in the new year
Old 12-25-2013, 01:09 PM   #3025
k2pilot

My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
waiting...
You'll have to keep waiting, I really like this one . And I'm not sure her future as a doctor would care much for having some nudie picks floating around the web.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Happy for you man. I'm a all or nothing type though. I couldn't deal with being with some one kind of and them doing what they want. You may be more mature than me lol.

Well (baseless assumption coming up) you're a pretty physical guy who lives in the present (a good thing!). CO girl and myself pretty much live in our heads, bodies are just the things we need to move them about, same goes for our take on that old reptilian brain making us desire thing, just an inconvenience of being in a human body! Unless some other person comes along who can take the place of my mind and soul in her life, I don't think I'd ever feel to threatened, because I'll still have the best part of her to myself. Now of course if I'm near her/living close, it goes without saying things will be strictly monogamous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
you guys delete girls it didn't work out with from your fbook? random but thoughts?
Depends, if it went sour, definitely, if there's still a glimmer of hope? Nope.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #3026
Breezy

Quote:

Interesting, I'm in this situation where I feel like I know what to do (which is to keep on doing what I've been up to, moving on) but my feelings, which I think are natural, keep have me questioning myself.

The girl whom I saw with another man 2 weekends ago saw me this last Saturday out again. Her name is Emily. She walked up to me said hi, to which I smiled back and said "hey it's good seeing you" and she walked away. Now that has kind of been fcvking with me. I think seeing her again made me realize I still have it for this girl...but as I'm sure I've mentioned here, I've tried three times at various times throughout this past year to meet up again with Emily, just as friends, grab a drink, go for a walk etc. Each attempt I did with decent time in between each (talking three month intervals) I would receive a "I'm kind of busy" response from her..but she loved the attention like any girl.. with her blowing me off in the past for a meet up in mind, plus seeing her the weekend prior all lovey dovey with some guy, I just couldn't bring myself to follow her to talk and catch up..I felt like it would just validate her expectations of me (to chase her) So I just kept having fun with my friends.

Sorry for being such a pvssy, but I am trying really hard to keep acting like I don't care. I feel like I'm doing well at times as I post about it here but right now it sucks seeing her out in this small town and not really knowing why things ended...

I recently went to Hawaii for vacation, got a new job, been working out..I'm ready to start this new year..but do I try again? Or just keep doing my best to move on and start 2014 to a fresh start?

Last edited by Breezy; 12-25-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #3027
Breezy

BTW Ian your girl looks gorgeous, I hope it works out for you.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #3028
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
does anyone ever do this... i tend to gravitate towards a certain chick. Then once i get her, it's almost as if i don't care anymore.

I can't stop thinking about this one girl in my class, and i'll be stuck with her during hospital clinicals for the next 5 months. I know she has a thing for me, but she does have a boyfriend. My question is, should i snatch her up, knowing i probably won't want her after i'm done? I'm going to hell.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:06 AM   #3029
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
If they do me wrong they're gone, ie my last ex. All others I keep.

Quote:
You'll have to keep waiting, I really like this one . And I'm not sure her future as a doctor would care much for having some nudie picks floating around the web.

Well (baseless assumption coming up) you're a pretty physical guy who lives in the present (a good thing!). CO girl and myself pretty much live in our heads, bodies are just the things we need to move them about, same goes for our take on that old reptilian brain making us desire thing, just an inconvenience of being in a human body! Unless some other person comes along who can take the place of my mind and soul in her life, I don't think I'd ever feel to threatened, because I'll still have the best part of her to myself. Now of course if I'm near her/living close, it goes without saying things will be strictly monogamous.

Yea I see what you mean. I hope it works out man. Seems like you're happy
Old 12-26-2013, 08:08 AM   #3030
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post
does anyone ever do this... i tend to gravitate towards a certain chick. Then once i get her, it's almost as if i don't care anymore.

I can't stop thinking about this one girl in my class, and i'll be stuck with her during hospital clinicals for the next 5 months. I know she has a thing for me, but she does have a boyfriend. My question is, should i snatch her up, knowing i probably won't want her after i'm done? I'm going to hell.
very common problem.

Regarding the bf girl, I'd let it go. Unless she comes at you hard then don't initiate it and be that guy just for a piece of ass. Jerk off then think about what you should do. Tell me that doesn't work.
Old 12-26-2013, 09:39 AM   #3031
IFX

Quote:
very common problem.

Regarding the bf girl, I'd let it go. Unless she comes at you hard then don't initiate it and be that guy just for a piece of ass. Jerk off then think about what you should do. Tell me that doesn't work.

haha. Do you think this could actually end up being a problem though?

maybe that one day, when i actually want a girl for all the right reasons, and i end up getting her, only to lose it?

that's the real problem, or at least that's how i feel it is.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #3032
DylloS

Quote:
haha. Do you think this could actually end up being a problem though?

maybe that one day, when i actually want a girl for all the right reasons, and i end up getting her, only to lose it?

that's the real problem, or at least that's how i feel it is.
it's a problem until it isn't anymore. When you find a girl that keeps your interest it will be right.

I have a friend just like you. Talks to all these online broads and hangs out, bangs then, and gets this ehhh feeling and never talks to them again.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:22 PM   #3033
IFX

Quote:
it's a problem until it isn't anymore. When you find a girl that keeps your interest it will be right.

I have a friend just like you. Talks to all these online broads and hangs out, bangs then, and gets this ehhh feeling and never talks to them again.

This seems like the key. Online broads eh? What site?
Old 12-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #3034
dreamdrivedrift

My Ride: 99 M3 & 95 325i
Send a message via AIM to dreamdrivedrift
Re: Random Love Line posting

Quote:

Some girls take longer to open up than others, so sometimes you need to stick around long enough to let that interest develop.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:03 PM   #3035
DylloS

Quote:
This seems like the key. Online broads eh? What site?
POF and OK Cupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamdrivedrift View Post
Some girls take longer to open up than others, so sometimes you need to stick around long enough to let that interest develop.
After my last experience, I think it's safe to say when it's right you'll know it. Right doesn't mean forever, it just means at that moment. If you don't know where you stand with a girl you're dating it's time to get out.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:21 AM   #3036
DylloS

Meeting my first online girl and I'm freaking out. I'm such a vagina.

We text every day for like a week. Meeting Sat at a local little bar. She seems really awesome but I have that "too good to be true" feeling because she's cute and on paper an awesome caring girl. I'm either going to have a gf in a matter of weeks or never trust online pictures again lol.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:02 AM   #3037
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Re: Random Love Line postings

Calm down
I think you are overhyping it for yourself
Which will only lead to disappointment

Have you ever been set up by a friend? Shown a picture and then introduced? Just think of it like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:39 AM   #3038
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
Calm down
I think you are overhyping it for yourself
Which will only lead to disappointment

Have you ever been set up by a friend? Shown a picture and then introduced? Just think of it like that

yea lol. I just never really did this and know many people that did and it was quite the surprise lol.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:04 PM   #3039
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
i've met a lot of people from online so it doesn't faze me at all

you can never trust one photo
photos can be old ... people change
some people are really photogenic
but sometimes a photo really does not do justice to the person

people almost always only show you their "best" photos
so just don't expect too much and you may be pleasantly surprised

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:26 PM   #3040
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Definitely can happen both ways with photos. Can be deceiving with the Myspace/FB angle people will use often but there are also others that photos just don't do them justice...best of luck though.

I'd say as long as "she" doesn't end up being a he named bubba or you find yourself tied up in the back of a van w/o windows you are starting off well.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is online now   Reply With Quote