E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-04-2014, 08:21 AM   #1
pancakes

My Ride: BMW M, VW GTI, BIKE
Angry all intercourse is rape, ok? :mad:

PIV is always rape, ok?

Just to recall a basic fact: Intercourse/PIV is always rape, plain and simple.

This is a developed recap from what Iíve been saying in various comments here and there in the last two years or so. as a radfem Iíve always said PIV is rape and I remember being disappointed to discover that so few radical feminists stated it clearly. How can you possibly see it otherwise? Intercourse is the very means through which men oppress us, from which we are not allowed to escape, yet some instances of or PIV and intercourse may be chosen and free? That makes no sense at all.

First, well intercourse is NEVER sex for women. Only men experience rape as sexual and define it as such. Sex for men is the unilateral penetration of their penis into a woman (or anything else replacing and symbolising the female orifice) whether she thinks she wants it or not Ė which is the definition of rape: that he will to do it anyway and that he uses her and treats her as a receptacle, in all circumstances Ė it makes no difference to him experiencing it as sexual. That is, at the very least, men use women as useful objects and instruments for penetration, and women are dehumanised by this act. It is an act of violence.

As FCM pointed out some time ago, intercourse is inherently harmful to women and intentionally so, because it causes pregnancy in women. The purpose of men enforcing intercourse regularly (as in, more than once a month) onto women is because itís the surest way to cause pregnancy and force childbearing against our will, and thereby gain control over our reproductive powers. There is no way to eliminate the pregnancy risk entirely off PIV and the mitigating and harm-reduction practices such as contraception and abortion are inherently harmful, too. Reproductive harms of PIV range from pregnancy to abortion, having to take invasive, or toxic contraception, giving birth, forced child bearing and rearing and all the complications that go with them which may lead up to severe physical and emotional damage, disability, destitution, illness, or death (See factcheckme.wordpress.com for her work on the reproductive harms of PIV, click on the ďintercourse seriesĒ page or ďPIVĒ in the search bar). If we compare this to even the crappiest online definition of violence: ďbehaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or somethingĒ. Bingo. It fits: Pregnancy = may hurt, damage or kill. Intercourse = a man using his physical force to penetrate a woman. Intention / purpose of the act of intercourse = to cause pregnancy. PIV is therefore intentional harm / violence. Intentional sexual harm of a man against a woman through penile penetration = RAPE.

If we look at the act in more detail (skip this parag if you canít take it), PIV is a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, often forcing her to be entirely naked, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips, shaking her like he would stuff a corpse, then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection. How is this a normal civilised, respectful way to treat anyone? Sorry for the explicit picture, but this is what it is and itís absolutely revolting and violating.

The term ď**** youĒ is not an insult for nothing, men know why Ė itís the worst thing you can do to a human being. It is in itself an extremely physically invasive act, very often painful, generally at the beginning before the pain may be cut off by the genital arousal; causes all sorts of tears, bruises, swelling, discomfort, STDs, vaginal infections, urinary infections, genital warts, HIV and death. Not to forget the additional sado-gynecological interventions/ costs of PIV-maintenance, and all the secondary physical mutiliation and financial costs that go with our duty to make ourselves look decorative for male sexual consumption Ė such as hair removal, make-up, starvation or forced feeding, torturous limb deforming or cutting up, etc.

The fact intercourse causes so many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that itís not meant to be. The vaginaís primary function isnít to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth. They are two muscle tissues / sphincters pressed against each other to help the baby be pushed out. Penetration of the penis into the vagina is completely unnecessary for conception.

Thereís a reason men need to groom us into it, and why this grooming takes so long- because itís so grossly violating and traumatising that we would otherwise never submit to intercourse. The only reason we may now not feel raped or have the impression we desired or initiated PIV, is because men broke down our barriers very skillfully and progressively from birth, breaking down our natural defences to pain and invasion, our confidence in our own perceptions and sensations of fear and disgust that tell us male sexual invasion is painful, harmful and traumatic.

Through an all-pervasive and powerful male propaganda, they stuff our minds from infancy with the idea that PIV is normal, desirable and erotic, before we can even conceive of it as something horrifying, and make sure we never see any alternative to their lie Ė or that if we do, we can no longer take in the information, are punished for thinking and saying otherwise. The fact we may not immediately feel raped doesnít mean itís not rape, objectively speaking. To give a classic example, many women in prostitution may not identify the act of prostitution as rape, except if the act wasnít paid for. It doesnít stop us from saying that all prostitution is rape. We know that our subjective feelings or thoughts may be colonised by menís perspectives and as radical feminists we donít let that override and erase the objective reality of violence. (PS -The reason why ONLY the lack of payment is defined as rape is because the offence here isnít against the prostituted woman but the pimp who was deprived of his income. Rape comes from rapt, which is an old word for theft of woman-as-property.)

Lastly, from a structural point of view, as a class oppressed by men, we are not in any position of freedom to negotiate what men do to us collectively and individually within the heterocage. Men, by whom we are possessed, colonised and held captive, are the sole agents and organisers of PIV. Men dominate us precisely so we canít opt out of sexual abuse by them; intercourse is the very means through which men subordinate us, the very purpose of their domination, to control human reproduction.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:24 AM   #2
cowmoo32
drunken science

My Ride: Trek 1.5
If women can do everything as well as men then why haven't they oppressed an entire gender for thousands of years?

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?

Buy my W126!

Last edited by cowmoo32; 01-04-2014 at 08:24 AM.
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:48 AM   #3
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
If women can do everything as well as men then why haven't they oppressed an entire gender for thousands of years?
because sandwich

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:49 AM   #4
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
That is one pissed off broad.

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:52 AM   #5
AudiEtr

My Ride: 330i
My wife thinks you're a sad excuse of a women. You sound bitter. I'll bet you got dumped by a guy who found out you're psychotic and now you masquerade as a "Fem" so you don't have to face the realization that you need to fix YOU.

Last edited by AudiEtr; 01-04-2014 at 09:16 AM.
AudiEtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:55 AM   #6
dreamdrivedrift

My Ride: 99 M3 & 95 325i
Send a message via AIM to dreamdrivedrift
Re: all intercourse is rape, ok? :mad:

How'd you find this gem of a post? Crazy b1tch...

Old 01-04-2014, 09:01 AM   #7
pancakes

My Ride: BMW M, VW GTI, BIKE
followed a link from "Chicks on the Right" website, lol

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/...lways-rape-ok/

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiEtr View Post
My wife thinks your a sad excuse of a women. You sound bitter. I'll bet you got dumped by a guy who found out your psychotic and now you masquerade as a "Fem" so you don't have to face the realization that you need to fix YOU.

Last edited by pancakes; 01-04-2014 at 09:06 AM.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:04 AM   #8
SonicBoom

My Ride: X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
Well, they have 20 years under their belt at this point.
SonicBoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:05 AM   #9
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
all intercourse is rape, ok? :mad:

Pancakes, I never knew you felt that way

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 01-04-2014, 09:07 AM   #10
SonicBoom

My Ride: X3
By her logic, i am guilty of murder ever time i drive because it may involve a death.
SonicBoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:08 AM   #11
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
My wife thinks your a sad excuse of a women. You sound bitter. I'll bet you got dumped by a guy who found out your psychotic and now you masquerade as a "Fem" so you don't have to face the realization that you need to fix YOU.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:11 AM   #12
AudiEtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakes View Post
Wtf... So do you think like this? Or are you making fun of it?
If the ladder, the post was not directed at you. If you do think that way...
Old 01-04-2014, 09:13 AM   #13
AudiEtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
Fixed.
Sorry I didn't proof read. I hate iPhone. I want my note back.

Last edited by AudiEtr; 01-04-2014 at 09:17 AM.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:13 AM   #14
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoom View Post
By her logic, i am guilty of murder ever time i drive because it may involve a death.
On the other hand, you prevent tens of millions of oppressionors every time you masturbate. I think the balance is in your favor.

Old 01-04-2014, 09:17 AM   #15
drift.mechanic

My Ride: E46 323i

My guess, you haven't gotten a good dicking in a while. But hey, if you prefer flicking your bean alone for the next 50 years, then enjoy.

Your post isn't feminist by the way, it's extremist. You're the sex Taliban! LOL

If you're not into traditional sex; IE: guy giving you the business as it's been done for thousands and thousands of years, inherently the way you came to be, then maybe you're into peeing or "two girls, one cup" action.

I'll make sure to laugh at the thought of your post tonight after my woman's legs go numb and her toes cramp up. From what you may ask? A solid orgasm from a solid dicking.

drift.mechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:19 AM   #16
SeanC

Quote:
Fixed.
Sorry I didn't proof read. I hate iPhone. I want my note back.
While you're are it, fix the ladder.

Sapphire Black MetallicNatural BrownSilver Cube e46 330i ZHP/ZCW/6MT - Sold
HellrotDove Grey e36 ///M3 - RIP
Alpine WhiteTanSand High Gloss e46 330i SunRoofLess/5MT
SeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:31 AM   #17
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
Quote:
If we look at the act in more detail (skip this parag if you canít take it), PIV is a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, often forcing her to be entirely naked, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips, shaking her like he would stuff a corpse, then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection. How is this a normal civilised, respectful way to treat anyone? Sorry for the explicit picture, but this is what it is and itís absolutely revolting and violating.
so turned on

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I agree with JonJon.
JonJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:32 AM   #18
Lair
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 330ciC
Fix the former first.

Quote:
If you ever want to see what I mean by the arbitrariness of categories, check the situation of polarized politics. The next time a Martian visits earth, try to explain to him to why those who favor allowing capital punishment also oppose the elimination of a fetus in the mother's womb.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:40 AM   #19
AudiEtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanC View Post
While you're are it, fix the ladder.
Lol, do a little proof reading yourself broham....

Sorry, I'm an idiot that didn't value my high school level edu as much as I should have.

Last edited by AudiEtr; 01-04-2014 at 09:45 AM.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:41 AM   #20
cowmoo32
drunken science

My Ride: Trek 1.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
so turned on
All I could think of was Louis CK

at 3:00

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?