E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Sports Central

Sports Central
NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFL, NLL, Olympics etc.....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2014, 01:27 PM   #161
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,287
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Fixed.

Last time Pats played on the road was in 2007 against Manning and the Colts and they lost, it'll happen again. It's going to be a great Sunday next week.
In addition... the pats never won a super bowl when they had home field advantage... thats more important of a stat to me. Denver is a completely different team and we certainly have a completely different team as well.

Gonna be a good game but I don't think anyone can confidently say who will win. The bronco's sure looked like they had the game under wraps when they came to New England with their 21-0 lead in the first quarter. What a tragic ending for Manning fans that day
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:59 PM   #162
ghorn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: L.A.
Posts: 400
My Ride: 330ci
ha

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.
ghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:03 PM   #163
ghorn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: L.A.
Posts: 400
My Ride: 330ci
Great response...


__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.
ghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:34 PM   #164
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,287
My Ride: BMW
hahaha good, i hope that pissed him off... he has some sh*t to say about Talib back when they beat the pats

ICE UP SON ICE UP
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:18 PM   #165
Ynot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rockies
Posts: 286
My Ride: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
In addition... the pats never won a super bowl when they had home field advantage... thats more important of a stat to me. Denver is a completely different team and we certainly have a completely different team as well.

Gonna be a good game but I don't think anyone can confidently say who will win. The bronco's sure looked like they had the game under wraps when they came to New England with their 21-0 lead in the first quarter. What a tragic ending for Manning fans that day
I blame it on changing the entire game plan b/c they were up 24-0. They ran ran and ran, which is not their game. Moreno had 224 yards or something ridiculous, they should had pass, pass, and pass some more. Try to pour on the points. They lost due to a botch punt reception so not exactly tragic, most of the fans here don't really even care. Denver only lost once at that time so we knew we were going to lose at least two more before the season ends. But I agree, both teams are entirely different. If this game was in Foxborough then I would give it to the Pats but since this is in Denver on a sunny Sunday afternoon with 60 degree weather. A slight edge goes to Denver.
__________________
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:54 AM   #166
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,287
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
I blame it on changing the entire game plan b/c they were up 24-0. They ran ran and ran, which is not their game. Moreno had 224 yards or something ridiculous, they should had pass, pass, and pass some more. Try to pour on the points. They lost due to a botch punt reception so not exactly tragic, most of the fans here don't really even care. Denver only lost once at that time so we knew we were going to lose at least two more before the season ends. But I agree, both teams are entirely different. If this game was in Foxborough then I would give it to the Pats but since this is in Denver on a sunny Sunday afternoon with 60 degree weather. A slight edge goes to Denver.
Only time will tell
It is going to be an insane game I hope. Our defense has tightened up a bit so I am hoping that it will keep Manning and the offense on their toes.
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:38 PM   #167
Ynot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rockies
Posts: 286
My Ride: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
Only time will tell
It is going to be an insane game I hope. Our defense has tightened up a bit so I am hoping that it will keep Manning and the offense on their toes.
Great game indeed, can't wait. This game will have a higher rating than the Hawks/49er game. Wish NFL would move it to 6:30pm.
__________________
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:15 AM   #168
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,287
My Ride: BMW
this game is going to have a higher rating than the superbowl LOL
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:47 AM   #169
Ynot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rockies
Posts: 286
My Ride: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
this game is going to have a higher rating than the superbowl LOL
Potentially, need to move this to prime time.
__________________
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:58 PM   #170
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,287
My Ride: BMW
ya that isn't going to happen lol
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 12:03 AM   #171
dasblack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The Swamp
Posts: 1,688
My Ride: '01 330ci
Arrow

Good job on posting biased Seahawks pics Ghorn......

dasblack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:44 AM   #172
coco savage
Registered User
 
coco savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CFBMW.org
Posts: 1,361
My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasblack View Post
Good job on posting biased Seahawks pics Ghorn......

Its just a joke. Sheesh
__________________
**LINK:BUY MY E46 Parts**

Random Images


Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:19 AM   #173
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 520
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
Its just a joke. Sheesh
Leave him alone. You know the 49ers fans are crying in their Cherrios this morning.
__________________

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:36 AM   #174
coco savage
Registered User
 
coco savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CFBMW.org
Posts: 1,361
My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Leave him alone. You know the 49ers fans are crying in their Cherrios this morning.
Lol
__________________
**LINK:BUY MY E46 Parts**

Random Images


Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:22 PM   #175
ghorn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: L.A.
Posts: 400
My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasblack View Post
Good job on posting biased Seahawks pics Ghorn......
boo hoo
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.
ghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:11 PM   #176
ghorn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: L.A.
Posts: 400
My Ride: 330ci
Might as well keep the same thread going...

About a month away from regular season
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.
ghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:41 PM   #177
coco savage
Registered User
 
coco savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CFBMW.org
Posts: 1,361
My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghorn View Post
Might as well keep the same thread going...

About a month away from regular season
How long before they change the name of the team
__________________
**LINK:BUY MY E46 Parts**

Random Images


Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:28 PM   #178
ghorn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: L.A.
Posts: 400
My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
How long before they change the name of the team
I'm so over that discussion at this point.

Fact: Some Native Americans are ok with it, some aren't. So who's to say that we have to appease one group over the other? Also, the comparisons to the N-word have to stop--the fact that most are inclined to say "N-word," instead of the actual word, underscores how "redskin" isn't analogous to n*****. Today, "Redskin" refers to a football team first and foremost. No one uses it in a derogatory fashion.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.

Last edited by ghorn; 08-07-2014 at 04:29 PM.
ghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:49 PM   #179
coco savage
Registered User
 
coco savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CFBMW.org
Posts: 1,361
My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghorn View Post
I'm so over that discussion at this point.

Fact: Some Native Americans are ok with it, some aren't. So who's to say that we have to appease one group over the other? Also, the comparisons to the N-word have to stop--the fact that most are inclined to say "N-word," instead of the actual word, underscores how "redskin" isn't analogous to n*****. Today, "Redskin" refers to a football team first and foremost. No one uses it in a derogatory fashion.
You didn't answer me, shame on you
__________________
**LINK:BUY MY E46 Parts**

Random Images


Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:51 PM   #180
bry330i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: socal
Posts: 537
My Ride: 2002 330i
just change the name. they'll make more money.
bry330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use