E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #81
PETERfromSD

My Ride: 04 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaniel1 View Post
Good turnout, it was good meeting you guys!

*ESS Supercharged*SGT Equipped*
PETERfromSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:51 AM   #82
ddaniel1
CWO4 (Ret)

My Ride: 328i, M3, 525iT
February BMWCCA cruise, you don't have to be a member:
http://sdbmwcca.com/cruises/cruise-2014-02-16.php
ddaniel1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:32 AM   #83
christiandflores

My Ride: BMW M3 E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaniel1 View Post
February BMWCCA cruise, you don't have to be a member:
http://sdbmwcca.com/cruises/cruise-2014-02-16.php
i read that too, but am only going to go if they include palomar mountain
christiandflores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:56 PM   #84
christiandflores

San Diego North County Monthly BMW Meet takes place every Last Saturday of the month from 6 pm to 8 pm at the San Marcos In-N-Out.
Our Mission is to Bring BMW Enthusiasts together, all BMW car models and enthusiasts are welcome wether new, old, modded, or stock. The only rule is to be respectful in the parking lot.

DETAILS/INFO
January 25, 2014
6:00pm-8:00pm
In-N-Out
583 Grand Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92078

Feel free to call or text my number, with your name, if you have any questions. 760 274 4229

If you use facebook please "like" us so we can better communicate with you in the future, make sure to check out this month's event page:
https://www.facebook.com/SanDiegoNor...MonthlyBmwMeet
https://www.facebook.com/events/592337600831427
Old 01-26-2014, 12:38 AM   #85
christiandflores

Great turnout for tonight! it was good to see new and familiar faces again. thanks for coming!

for February im thinking of doing a bbq/picnic/bonfire sort of thing at oceanside harbor, potluck style, where everyone brings some food to share.

Any thoughts?
Old 02-12-2014, 01:39 PM   #86
christiandflores

A couple months ago we cruised up to the mountains, ate some pie, and had a blast. For February, let's stir things up a again by having a potluck style picnic at the Oceanside Harbor.

DETAILS/INFO
February 22, 2014
3:00pm-8:00pm
Parking Lot 12 (at the end of North Pacific Street)
1400 North Pacific Street
Oceanside, CA

Screen Shot 2014-02-12 at 11.41.40 AMScreen Shot 2014-02-12 at 11.42.09 AM

After looking around the area, I've decided this location has the best combination of parking, amenities, and privacy.

A one day Parking permit is $8 from their electronic machines. Expires at 8PM.

Potluck, so please contribute some food everyone! Send me a message so i can start a list. Ill be bringing a table so we can put our stuff there along with some firewood. I'll also be there a little earlier then 2PM to save our spot, so i wouldn't mind people coming earlier

I DONT HAVE A BBQ GRILL AND WE'RE GOING TO NEED ONE, so someone please message me if they have one they are willing to lend. Thanks! 760 274 4229

Some Food Suggestions:
-Burger Patties
-Burger Buns/Hot Dog Buns
-Hot Dogs
-Potato Salad
-Chips
-Dessert (cupcakes etc..)
-anything to grill!
-Paper plates/napkins/utensils
-Charcoal for the BBQ +items to actually cook with
-Please let me know if I forgot anything you think is essential

Our Mission is to Bring BMW Enthusiasts together, all BMW enthusiasts are welcome wether new, old, modded, or stock. Don't drive a BMW but still like them, no problem! The only rule is to be respectful in the parking lot.

This guest list doesn't include the members from various BMW forums who do not use facebook. So there is always more people coming.

Feel free to call or text my number if you have questions. 760 274 4229

If you use facebook please "like" us so we can better communicate with you in the future, make sure to check out this month's event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/655487654489347/

Last edited by christiandflores; 02-12-2014 at 01:56 PM.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:25 AM   #87
ddaniel1
CWO4 (Ret)

My Ride: 328i, M3, 525iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by christiandflores View Post
i read that too, but am only going to go if they include palomar mountain
So, no Palomar, here is the route, I am planning on going:
https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=A...sz=15&t=m&z=12
ddaniel1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:23 PM   #88
christiandflores

we have about 15 people who plan to attend so far. from people who have stated what they'll share, we have

- pack of hamburgers/buns. plates
- more chips
- 2 liter coke bottle and a pack of hotdogs
- Chips and Drinks

see you guys on saturday!
Old 02-22-2014, 11:35 AM   #89
christiandflores

Bump for the meet today, remember its at Oceanside this time for a bbq. see you guys soon
Old 02-27-2014, 10:57 PM   #90
dmon_101

My Ride: has sexy fogs/shoes
Send a message via AIM to dmon_101
it would work better if it was during the week, lol. I live down in UTC, but work up in Carlsbad near Palomar.

Dealer Programmable Options | Projector Fogs FTW
There are a lot of Fs and too many Ks in the F/M/K scenario <- posted before I met my wife
To answer your question, it's something you can find by searching the forum or using Google
dmon_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:17 PM   #91
christiandflores

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmon_101 View Post
it would work better if it was during the week, lol. I live down in UTC, but work up in Carlsbad near Palomar.
lol nah it wouldnt for me, i have work early in the morning and afternoons, and classes all week in the evening.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:11 PM   #92
christiandflores

San Diego North County Monthly BMW Meet takes place every Last Saturday of the month from 6 pm to 8 pm at the San Marcos In-N-Out.
Our Mission is to Bring BMW Enthusiasts together, all BMW car models and enthusiasts are welcome wether new, old, modded, or stock. The only rule is to be respectful in the parking lot.

DETAILS/INFO
March 29, 2014
In-N-Out
583 Grand Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92078

https://www.facebook.com/events/692572794119969
Old 04-18-2014, 02:59 PM   #93
christiandflores

Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 6.23.05 PM

DETAILS/INFO FOR NEXT MEET/CRUISE
April 26, 2014
1:00pm-8:00pm
In-N-Out
583 Grand Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92078

It's been a while since we have done a cruise. so it's time to do one for this month.

Please the important information below thoroughly.

Last time we went up the twisty roads to Palomar Mountain then got some pie at Julian. This time we will do the reverse and tone up the pace with some new roads to learn. We will drive to Julian, Palomar, and lastly back to San Marcos.

We will leave strictly at 1:15PM. Please plan accordingly. This will allow sufficient time for a stop at Julian and a break at Palomar Mountain.

This is a enthusiastic cruise that will be fun for everyone. Safety is a priority. The pace will be enjoyable for those who are familiar with the area but will also allow less experienced people to safely cruise along.

Bringing along a friend to act as a navigator and co-pilot is always a good idea, so that you can keep your attention on the road.

Always use common sense. More experienced drivers should be in the lead of the caravan. Use turn signals and lights if you intend to pass and allow the people behind you to pass if they are wanting to.

Depart San Marcos 1:15 PM
Arrive Julian 2:30PM
Depart Julian 3:30PM
Arrive Palomar 4:45 PM
Depart Palomar 5:00PM
Arrive San Marcos 6:00PM

Route Map
http://goo.gl/maps/aAKVR

Printable Directions
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B23...it?usp=sharing

It is highly recommended you study the route to familiarize yourself the area. Please print out the directions so you know what's going on and just incase you get lost.

if you have a GPS with a windshield mount, USE IT! Knowing what's ahead always helps. A radar/laser detector doesn't hurt either.

This group does not endorse street racing, at the end of the day you're solely responsible for your own actions.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1402166276727042/
Old 06-24-2014, 11:01 AM   #94
christiandflores

DETAILS/INFO
June 28, 2014
In-N-Out
583 Grand Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92078

https://www.facebook.com/events/633104953446208

Tags
meet, north county, san diego