E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > New England

New England
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
MA ME NH RI VT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2014, 01:20 PM   #1
Robbski

My Ride: 2005 ZHP
Gauging Interest -- ZHP for short money

Usually I hate these kinds of threads but now I guess I see the point. I'll start out by saying that I know this thread is worthless without pics etc. Yeah I get it, but I'm just seeing if this lights anyone's fire and they want to talk it over. I'll get the pics up next week along with a longer maintenance history etc.

I am going to sell my 6MT Sapphire Black 2005 ZHP Sedan with the two tone tan leather interior and about 165K miles on it. It's a good looking car. and it runs strong. I put about 100k on it over the 4 1/2 years I owned it. I never tracked it or drove overly hard but to be truthful I didn't baby it either.

EDITED --- Had a trifecta issue but I'm getting that fixed.

The other issue is the fact that it could use a little body work (Note: i didn't say it needs it -- because it doesn't) there is a rust bloom on the front passengers door and small rust spot on the A pillar. The rear bumper cover needs a new hanger too. I'm not going to do this work before I sell in either case.

Good stuff: complete brake job (disks and rotors) and complete cooling system overhaul within the past 10,000 miles. Regular maintenance, synthetic oil etc.

So bottom line -- I thought I'd throw it out there and see if any local fanatics think it is worth a look for $7500

Last edited by Robbski; 03-21-2014 at 03:09 PM.
Robbski is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:25 PM   #2
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
What's the deal with your trifecta issue?
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL Interior Door Panels l OEM CSL Bootlid l CSL Center Console | Nav s/w v32 | LCM s/w 4.5 One-Touch Triple Blink | OEM Black Interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Bar/SSK/Cross-Drilled Rotors l Gruppe M CAI l BMW iPod/Sirius Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l One piece 1x1 cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets
cak323i is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:20 PM   #3
Brevik

My Ride: Tiag M3
Good deal, this thing is worth at least $18K.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #4
swin500

My Ride: 330 or M3 wtb
Where are you? I just posted a "want to buy" in the other section.
swin500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:02 PM   #5
Robbski

My Ride: 2005 ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brevik View Post
Good deal, this thing is worth at least $18K.
Brevik, that's 165k miles on my car not 65k miles! But thanks for the thought.

Trifecta issue (ABS, DSC and brake lights) turned out to be a bad left rear wheel sensor all lights are off now.

Sorry, meant to get the pics up this weekend but just didn't work out. Should have some up soon.

Anyone wants to beat the rush and is near Winchester or Marlboro let me know and you can get a look. I know ... I wouldn't travel a distance to see a car without pics first, but if you are in the neighborhood what's the harm.
Robbski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:39 PM   #6
330Cole

My Ride: 01' 330Ci
I'm pm'ing you, I have a friend in the market for this car

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
  • Lemforder ZHP HD Control Arms
  • Meyle HD FCAB
  • TMS Subframe Reinforcement kit
  • TMS Swaybars F/R & Adjustable Endlinks
  • 3.38 Open Diff
  • BMW Performance SSK
  • BB Gen 3 Headers
  • Eisenmann Race Exhaust
  • 3.5" Longtube CAI
  • 3.5" Conforti Eurosport Filter
  • Shark Injector
  • Stoptech Slotted Rotors
  • TMS SS Brakelines
  • ST Sport Pads
330Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:57 PM   #7
Chad44

My Ride: 03' Imola 330i ZHP
I bought my 03' about 3 years ago for $8k and it had 101k miles... It needed some minor tlc, but in the end I'd say you're probably not off by too much, but I'd base it completely on the service records... if you've never replaced the assorted bushings under the car, and only did the fcabs and rtabs that everyone talks about, id say you're maybe a little high, but maybe not... but like I said- you're in the right range, and the service records should be the difference of final price from there.
Chad44 is offline   Reply With Quote