E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Southwest

Southwest
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
AZ NM NV OK TX UT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2014, 04:48 PM   #541
cycospec
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: houston
Posts: 11
My Ride: 2000 328ci
all around houston all the time. why is there a meet im missing?
cycospec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:11 AM   #542
ltorresbmw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 22
My Ride: 2005 BMW 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycospec View Post
all around houston all the time. why is there a meet im missing?
well im down for hosting a BMW meet in houston

LIKE IM TALKING ABOUT STRAIGHT BMW ONLY MEETS
__________________
2006 Acura RSX SOLD

05 325ci|5AT|TS

follow:
ig @luigi_usofstance
ig @luigitphotography
fb @luigitphotography
ltorresbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:46 AM   #543
cycospec
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: houston
Posts: 11
My Ride: 2000 328ci
Im in any time
cycospec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:07 PM   #544
csgE46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 43
I stay in south houston 45 south and college avenue. I would like to go to a bmw meet! I go to school over by 45 north at UTI. Anyone?
csgE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:08 PM   #545
csgE46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 43
I'm in for an all bmw meet also
csgE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:14 PM   #546
ST3ALTH_M3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 12
My Ride: M3
I live in Pearland and this friday there's the EAG meet...mostly VW but there are a few BMWs that attend
ST3ALTH_M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:15 PM   #547
csgE46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 43
Where at??
csgE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:19 PM   #548
ST3ALTH_M3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 12
My Ride: M3
I believe it's I-10 and Taylor St
ST3ALTH_M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:19 PM   #549
csgE46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 43
That's cool! Thanks!
csgE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:34 PM   #550
ItsMeScottG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Houston
Posts: 49
My Ride: 2005 BMW 330CI ZHP
I'm from sugarland, new ZHP owner is anyone wants to have a meet
ItsMeScottG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:51 PM   #551
peanutbarnes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 68
My Ride: 2000 BMW 323C1 (E46)
Hey man. I'm in Missouri City just off 2234 and I need help bad. I have a 2000 BMW 323Ci (E46) and the other day there was a bad storm here in Houston.....particularly SW Houston and I was on the way to work at 4am and I hit a HUGE puddle of water and my car shut off........we'll long story short a few days later i changed spark plugs.....changed the oil......and she cranked right up but hasn't been the same since. The EML light and the DSC light would come on and the car would go into "limp mode" and I couldn't go over 40 mph but if I pulled over and shut the car off then the car would do ok once I started it again for a while. It did that for a couple of days and it all stopped but the check engine light has stayed on. Anyway I have driven the car the entire week and it's ok......not perfect (rough idle when I start the car but once I get to driving it smooths out) BUT TODAY I am coming home from work and it is starting to shift funny and first gear is almost non-existent. A couple of time when I've been at the stop light today I have the light have turned green and the car will rev......but go nowhere for a few seconds. I also have noticed that my car has started to leak something and I'm guessing that it's transmission fluid.......though I'm not sure. Im guessing that the huge puddle has nothing to do with this but I know nothing about cars and I'm new to Houston and I know absolutely no one. Please help bro
peanutbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #552
ItsMeScottG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Houston
Posts: 49
My Ride: 2005 BMW 330CI ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutbarnes View Post
Hey man. I'm in Missouri City just off 2234 and I need help bad. I have a 2000 BMW 323Ci (E46) and the other day there was a bad storm here in Houston.....particularly SW Houston and I was on the way to work at 4am and I hit a HUGE puddle of water and my car shut off........we'll long story short a few days later i changed spark plugs.....changed the oil......and she cranked right up but hasn't been the same since. The EML light and the DSC light would come on and the car would go into "limp mode" and I couldn't go over 40 mph but if I pulled over and shut the car off then the car would do ok once I started it again for a while. It did that for a couple of days and it all stopped but the check engine light has stayed on. Anyway I have driven the car the entire week and it's ok......not perfect (rough idle when I start the car but once I get to driving it smooths out) BUT TODAY I am coming home from work and it is starting to shift funny and first gear is almost non-existent. A couple of time when I've been at the stop light today I have the light have turned green and the car will rev......but go nowhere for a few seconds. I also have noticed that my car has started to leak something and I'm guessing that it's transmission fluid.......though I'm not sure. Im guessing that the huge puddle has nothing to do with this but I know nothing about cars and I'm new to Houston and I know absolutely no one. Please help bro
You need to have the car checked out. I would hold off on driving it until you get it checked out so you don't cause any further damage.
ItsMeScottG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:00 PM   #553
peanutbarnes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 68
My Ride: 2000 BMW 323C1 (E46)
Question

Checked out where? Where is a good reputable shop that does good work with good rates?
peanutbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:05 PM   #554
peanutbarnes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 68
My Ride: 2000 BMW 323C1 (E46)
Hey guys......where is a good reputable shop to take my 2000 E46. 323Ci in SW Houston.......I live in Missouri City!
peanutbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:06 PM   #555
ItsMeScottG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Houston
Posts: 49
My Ride: 2005 BMW 330CI ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutbarnes View Post
Checked out where? Where is a good reputable shop that does good work with good rates?
Koby motors does good work for a fair price. That's where my dad takes his 911. I've only had my e46 for a few weeks (I tend to do most of the mait unable on my cars myself). I haven't really had any issues with the bimmer at this point.

Victorymotorcars is one company to stay far away from.
Eurowerks I've heard good things about but they're pricey.
I would recommend to take it to the dealership because I work for a dealership but I know they're pricey.

Personally in that situation koby motors is a good option. My dad has had good experiences with there work in his Porsche and they work in Porsche/BMW/MB

They're off of chimney rock near 59

Last edited by ItsMeScottG; 06-05-2014 at 08:07 PM.
ItsMeScottG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:12 PM   #556
peanutbarnes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 68
My Ride: 2000 BMW 323C1 (E46)
Thanks man.
peanutbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:42 PM   #557
unevolved
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 559
My Ride: 2003 325i
MPH Automotive is a good shop on the west side of town. They did the PPI on my E46, and it was spot on.
__________________


In a bacon and egg sandwich, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. Be that pig.
unevolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 02:57 PM   #558
mserna
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Houston
Posts: 4
My Ride: e46 330ci
Beltway 8 and 249 area. I'm so down for a meet!
mserna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:24 PM   #559
jaewastooshort
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4
My Ride: '01 330i Sedan
Another one in Sugar Land here. Picking up my new (to me) E46 on Saturday morning.
jaewastooshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:06 PM   #560
rguti153
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Houston
Posts: 338
My Ride: 2004 zhp / 2000 323i
Post up pics

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
rguti153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use