E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-27-2014, 01:39 PM   #61
Sephira

My Ride: 330ci
Hi Carlos (c:

Yes sorry, I meant replacing the current door speakers (coupe) and tweeters as well as parcel shelf speakers (all of which are base, no upgrades). I'm assuming I can just swap over the headunit, pull out the speakers and plug the new ones in place (given correct size).

Hehe yeah that's why I thought that might be a silly question (wanted to make sure though).

Thanks for the help!
Sephira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:44 PM   #62
891CARLOS

My Ride: 2003 E46 325XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephira View Post
Hi Carlos (c:

Yes sorry, I meant replacing the current door speakers (coupe) and tweeters as well as parcel shelf speakers (all of which are base, no upgrades). I'm assuming I can just swap over the headunit, pull out the speakers and plug the new ones in place (given correct size).

Hehe yeah that's why I thought that might be a silly question (wanted to make sure though).

Thanks for the help!
You got it! just swap units and speakers and you should be good to go.
891CARLOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:46 PM   #63
Sephira

Excellent (c:

Thanks again!
Sephira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:24 AM   #64
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayman2k7 View Post
EONON -I'm from UK Can I join the group buy? If so how much for the GM5150 with uk map and delivery? Thanks
Hi hayman2k7, yes,we have service to UK and the price for GM5150 including western Europe map card is 267.00 GBP for sending to UK(doesn't including tax). Great value for money! welcome to join the group buy.

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 03-28-2014 at 02:34 AM.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:31 AM   #65
NZ330

I have received and installed my Eonon d5150.
here a small review from my side as I believe someone wanted to know about aftermarket amp feature.

The package came really well packed and boxed quite impressive. Including all the accessories and they look to be of a high quality especially the iPod cable and the like.

The unit works flawlessly and everything seems to be fine, I installed iGo primo on it and it works without a hitch. GPS mix mode really makes this unit sound very professional and like a truly integrated stock system from BMW.

My unit is only connected to an aftermarket pioneer amp. I'm not running any stock speakers from the head unit. I have 300WRMS being pushed into two alpine type r speakers. The head unit is able to produce sound quality on par with my Pioneer head unit which had 4V pre out. (obviously the gains need to be adjusted). The only thing missing here is a real equaliser like the top audio brands have. But you can always adjust it your self.

Thanks eonon for a great product.

I do however have an issue with the headlight dim. ill pm Eonon about that.
thanks.
NZ330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:21 AM   #66
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ330 View Post
I have received and installed my Eonon d5150.
here a small review from my side as I believe someone wanted to know about aftermarket amp feature.

The package came really well packed and boxed quite impressive. Including all the accessories and they look to be of a high quality especially the iPod cable and the like.

The unit works flawlessly and everything seems to be fine, I installed iGo primo on it and it works without a hitch. GPS mix mode really makes this unit sound very professional and like a truly integrated stock system from BMW.

My unit is only connected to an aftermarket pioneer amp. I'm not running any stock speakers from the head unit. I have 300WRMS being pushed into two alpine type r speakers. The head unit is able to produce sound quality on par with my Pioneer head unit which had 4V pre out. (obviously the gains need to be adjusted). The only thing missing here is a real equaliser like the top audio brands have. But you can always adjust it your self.

Thanks eonon for a great product.

I do however have an issue with the headlight dim. ill pm Eonon about that.
thanks.
Hi NZ330, many thanks for your great review! Everyone loves our 5150 unit, including you

Could you put down this review on our D5150 product page here:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5150.html
And welcome to share with us your nice installation pics!

I've just read your message about dimmer function, will ask our tech and reply to your PM later, thanks for your patience!

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Old 04-01-2014, 05:08 PM   #67
VKnid

My Ride: 2002 330i
Just ordered a D5150 for the wife's car. She was jealous of mine. Now have to figure out how to install a camera in a touring. PM sent. Thanks
VKnid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:48 PM   #68
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKnid View Post
Just ordered a D5150 for the wife's car. She was jealous of mine. Now have to figure out how to install a camera in a touring. PM sent. Thanks
Hi VKnid, thanks for your purchase! You're a great husband btw! Your wife will love Eonon too!
Welcome to share her installation pics and review afterwards, thanks!

It's easy to mount the camera, just connect the VIDEO OUT of camera to BACK SIGHT VIDEO IN of D5150, connect the power cable of camera to the power of reversing light of your car, that's all.

Our cameras are here: http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-others/Camera.html
All of them can be compatible with D5150, highly recommend you the A0122 super high definition Sony CCD camera, it's best selling with best quality, welcome to buy!

Old 04-01-2014, 11:28 PM   #69
jaywood

My Ride: 2002 330i
I just sent payment for the GM5150T!
jaywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:53 PM   #70
RatBoa

My Ride: '02 325ci MT
Can anyone tell me if Tax and Duty is applicable to buyers in the states? Or am I looking at a grand total of just $404 for the GM5150 with maps?
RatBoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:55 PM   #71
alanol

My Ride: 2001 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatBoa View Post
Can anyone tell me if Tax and Duty is applicable to buyers in the states? Or am I looking at a grand total of just $404 for the GM5150 with maps?
I paid $404 total.
alanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:55 PM   #72
RatBoa

My Ride: '02 325ci MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanol View Post
I paid $404 total.
Thanks!
RatBoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:59 PM   #73
891CARLOS

Quote:
Yeah no extra charges in the states whatsoever. Id say to pass on the maps from Eonon and just get yourself an SDCARD and install Igoprimo.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:17 PM   #74
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywood View Post
I just sent payment for the GM5150T!
Hi jaywood, thanks a lot! I've received your PM abuot the order No., enjoy the unit soon, and don't forget to share with us your review and pics, thanks!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanol View Post
I paid $404 total.
Quote:
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 891CARLOS View Post
Yeah no extra charges in the states whatsoever. Id say to pass on the maps from Eonon and just get yourself an SDCARD and install Igoprimo.
Wow glad to hear that! US customs is really awesome!
And RatBoa, made up your mind to join the group buy too like many others do? Thanks!

Old 04-03-2014, 11:21 PM   #75
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Hi guys, here we have a quick survey for you guys. Do you usually listen to AM radio? Can we just keep FM but cancel the AM?
Your feedback is always important to us. Welcome to share with us any of your opinion here. Thanks a lot!

Old 04-04-2014, 07:42 AM   #76
891CARLOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi guys, here we have a quick survey for you guys. Do you usually listen to AM radio? Can we just keep FM but cancel the AM?
Your feedback is always important to us. Welcome to share with us any of your opinion here. Thanks a lot!
Hey Eonon,

I think that most people here in USA do listen to AM radio, not many but a lot still do. I personally only listen to AM when I'm on a trip and there is a game going, many AM radio stations broadcast Sport games.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:44 PM   #77
hayman2k7

My Ride: E46 330 Clubsport
Hi, just paid for the d5150 - can't wait for it to arrive! Pm you the order number
hayman2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:11 PM   #78
turbotalon1g

My Ride: '02 330i
Finally got my order in.
No am here, but you never know. They put traffic and public notices on there.
If I had to choose or it would make room for more features of say get rid of AM

Last edited by turbotalon1g; 04-07-2014 at 10:13 PM.
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:12 PM   #79
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 891CARLOS View Post
Hey Eonon,

I think that most people here in USA do listen to AM radio, not many but a lot still do. I personally only listen to AM when I'm on a trip and there is a game going, many AM radio stations broadcast Sport games.
Hi Carlos, many thanks for your valuable feedback, OK I see AM is still widely used in the US.
Further question, if we improve the sound quality of our unit and increase the max power to 110W, but some AM frequency will be affected, would you like us to do that? Or just keep the AM without sound improvement?

Thanks again!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 04-07-2014 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #80
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayman2k7 View Post
Hi, just paid for the d5150 - can't wait for it to arrive! Pm you the order number
Hi hayman2k7. thanks for your order! Enjoy your new unit soon!
Welcome to share with us your review and nice pics/vid here, cheers!