E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Rate the Signature above you!

2M views 19K replies 2K participants last post by  nojoda 
#1 ·
Alright fella's i saw this on another bimmer forum site so i figured we could do it here also.

Look at the signature of the person who posts before you, and rate their signature on a scale of 1 - 10 and say what you like about it.

Have fun.

#18,770 ·
Alpine.

ALLLLPPPPPPIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9/10

#18,772 ·
Sig looks fine. I don't see a reason to flame it lol. I just wish the halos weren't so fuzzy. Nice placement of the KG. 8/10

#18,778 ·
10/10 because your car is perfect. I never liked CH style wheels but they look great on yours.

#18,780 ·
Love dark colored cars with halos :drool:

8.5/10

#18,781 ·
8/10, would be a super nice photo but the quality (grain) is hurting it. Nice location and nice cars!

#18,784 · (Edited)
10/10 very nice!

This one isn't photoshopped at all.

Edit: Besides normal photo editing. But that is how the car is sitting right now.

#18,790 ·
Nice location and car, photo is tilted weird though! Also do you have just the blue stripe on your grill? I'm liking your hardtop!

9/10

#18,792 ·
gotcha :hi: not a fan of the hardtop? Looks a lot cleaner than soft imo. Of course it'll look great either way.

#18,799 ·
0/10 not relative to his sig...

JP :) Most photos where the shadow kills all the details aren't good but I think it fits with your image. Nice halos.

10/10

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.