E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2014, 12:25 AM   #21
taveet330i

My Ride: Jet Black 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi Carlos, thanks for your reminder, glad to tell you the new batch of GM5150 for this group buy has been already updated with the newest software, there's no such error anymore. So they don't have to update yourself.
For the guys who buy the D5150 from this GB will still need to update it. Just kindly PM me if you want the software, thanks a lot!

And taveet330i, I remember you will order the D5150 right? I'll send it to you later, cheers!
Yes I got my paycheck today so tomorrow it should have been cleared. I will order tomorrow and PM you the order info as well as a request for the new update file and instructions. Thanks for all the support carlos and being a great sponsor. Cheers man and we all appreciate everything over here at e46fanatics

[bimmerapp]

Old 05-13-2014, 09:42 PM   #22
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXortizXx View Post
Hi, my order number is 140500050868entg, located in Canada. So because I went with the D5150 I will need to update the firmware then upon arrival? Great news about the shipping btw
Hi xXortizXx, OK thanks! If your unit has the launch.exe error after getting it, you can PM me to get the software, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueonbluenyc View Post
Order Information:
Order Number: 140500050875entg (Place on 05,13,2014)

OK blueonbluenyc, thanks! Welcome you guys to share your reviews and installation pics & review here! Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taveet330i View Post
Yes I got my paycheck today so tomorrow it should have been cleared. I will order tomorrow and PM you the order info as well as a request for the new update file and instructions. Thanks for all the support carlos and being a great sponsor. Cheers man and we all appreciate everything over here at e46fanatics

[bimmerapp]
Hi taveet330i, youíre welcome, Iím more than happy to help you guys here, especially have great fans like you, Wolf, Carlos, and more. Many thanks for your great effort!
Old 05-14-2014, 06:47 PM   #23
rednerrus

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3 Coupe
Just ordered mine. order number: 140500050952entg
how long does it usually take for the unit to be delivered? cant wait!

Last edited by rednerrus; 05-14-2014 at 06:47 PM.
rednerrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 11:21 PM   #24
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednerrus View Post
Just ordered mine. order number: 140500050952entg
how long does it usually take for the unit to be delivered? cant wait!
Hi rednerrus, thanks for your order! We have received your payment, and will send you unit in these 2 days with a tracing Email.
You can get the unit in 3-5 days after our delivery. Quite fast!
Enjoy your unit soon! And welcome to share with us your installation pics & review then, thanks!
Old 05-16-2014, 11:00 PM   #25
taveet330i

Just submitted my order for the d5150. Excited to get it

[bimmerapp]

Old 05-17-2014, 06:27 AM   #26
chicoquadcore

My Ride: 2005 e46
I ordered the GM5150 Thanks for the price break.

Order number : 140500051031entg
chicoquadcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:08 PM   #27
ucidk

My Ride: BMW M3
GM5150T or D5150T?

Trying to decide whether to pick up the GM5150T or the D5150T.

Does the screen mirroring feature playback the phone's audio over the car speakers as well? If yes, do the audio and video play in sync?

Are there any differences (software/hardware) between the two, other than screen mirroring and the need for manual update on D5150T to the latest firmware?

Last edited by ucidk; 05-17-2014 at 11:09 PM.
ucidk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:04 PM   #28
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Just submitted my order for the d5150. Excited to get it

[bimmerapp]
Hi taveet330i, excited to hear have ordered it now, chef! Welcome to share your reviews & pics then, thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicoquadcore View Post
I ordered the GM5150 Thanks for the price break.

Order number : 140500051031entg
Hi chicoquadcore, thank you so much for your order! Hope you enjoy!
Old 05-18-2014, 09:08 PM   #29
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucidk View Post
Trying to decide whether to pick up the GM5150T or the D5150T.

Does the screen mirroring feature playback the phone's audio over the car speakers as well? If yes, do the audio and video play in sync?

Are there any differences (software/hardware) between the two, other than screen mirroring and the need for manual update on D5150T to the latest firmware?
Hi ucidk, welcome to join in our group buy like many others do!
Once you have connected the phone to our unit, and you select screen mirroring function, then both the audio and video will play in sync.

You need to manually update the D5150 software to aviod an issue, but there's no such need for the GM5150 currently. Highly recommendy you the GM5150!

Welcome to buy! Here are the group buy links:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...W/GM5150T.html
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/D5150T.html
Old 05-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #30
taveet330i

Carlos thanks for the email and all the support. How would I know when the unit ships?

[bimmerapp]

Last edited by taveet330i; 05-18-2014 at 09:35 PM.
taveet330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:20 AM   #31
chicoquadcore

My Ride: 2005 e46
Quote:
Carlos thanks for the email and all the support. How would I know when the unit ships?

[bimmerapp]
I ordered mine on Sat and just got my email a few minutes ago saying it was shipped via Fedex. Shipped 5/19 and supposed to get here 5/22

From Hong Kong to Calif that's great time!
chicoquadcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:38 AM   #32
taveet330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicoquadcore View Post
I ordered mine on Sat and just got my email a few minutes ago saying it was shipped via Fedex. Shipped 5/19 and supposed to get here 5/22

From Hong Kong to Calif that's great time!
That's some quick shipping then. I'm still waiting on my fedex tracking email

[bimmerapp]

Last edited by taveet330i; 05-19-2014 at 07:11 PM.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:32 PM   #33
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:

[bimmerapp]
Hi taveet330i, glad to tell you we have already shipped your unit on May 17 with a tracking No. But don't know why the Email is returned to us. But no worry I've just sent to you again with details, pls kindly check your Email or PM now, thanks!

You'll get the unit soon! Cheers!
Old 05-20-2014, 04:24 PM   #34
ucidk

My Ride: BMW M3
GM5150 Ordered

Just submitted my order for a GM5150. Looking forward to tinkering with it.

Order #: 140500051136entg
ucidk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:05 PM   #35
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucidk View Post
Just submitted my order for a GM5150. Looking forward to tinkering with it.

Order #: 140500051136entg
Hi ucidk, thanks for your purchase! We have received your payment, and your unit is waiting to send today, pls kindly check your tracking Email later.
Welcome to share with us your reviews and pics after getting it, thanks a lot!
Old 05-20-2014, 10:14 PM   #36
taveet330i

Seems like fedex is running at an alarmingly slow rate. My tracking status has said the same thing since yesterday morning.

[bimmerapp]

Last edited by taveet330i; 05-20-2014 at 10:15 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:14 AM   #37
rednerrus

got mine yesterday and installed it.

i seem to be having problems with the cd/dvd player. the disc won't go all the way in, and gets stuck there. i had to use tweezers to pull out the disc.

also, i didnt connect the wifi antenna but i was able to miracast. is the wifi antenna optional? how much of a difference does it make?
Old 05-21-2014, 04:00 AM   #38
Jay529

My Ride: 330d Saloon Msport
Usualy in some head units have screws on both sides on same level as the cd changer, you have to unscrew them to allow the CD player to work.

But I don't know what it's like on the eonon units.

Can someone let me know if they replaced their oem nav hint and how big of a job it was and was it really worth it? I don't mind a PM if that helps stop replicating a question that has already been asked. If this has been asked sorry for asking agin.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Jay529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:15 PM   #39
rednerrus

i dont see any screws, is it inside the disc slot? there seems to be something blocking the disc but can someone at eonon help me with this?

also how important is it to install the wifi antenna for miracast? is it a must?

also im pretty disappointed that you cant really miracast youtube or netflix, which is the reason i got this unit for. is there anyway to mirror android/iphones with a cable?
Old 05-21-2014, 10:43 PM   #40
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
got mine yesterday and installed it.

i seem to be having problems with the cd/dvd player. the disc won't go all the way in, and gets stuck there. i had to use tweezers to pull out the disc.

also, i didnt connect the wifi antenna but i was able to miracast. is the wifi antenna optional? how much of a difference does it make?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay529 View Post
Usualy in some head units have screws on both sides on same level as the cd changer, you have to unscrew them to allow the CD player to work.

But I don't know what it's like on the eonon units.

Can someone let me know if they replaced their oem nav hint and how big of a job it was and was it really worth it? I don't mind a PM if that helps stop replicating a question that has already been asked. If this has been asked sorry for asking agin.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Hi rednerrus, yes as Jay said, you need to remove the 2 screws on the top of the unit.
And also you can do this:
- Check if there is a disc in the unit.
- Check if it is in DVD mode.

If you still have such issue, I'll help you further, thanks!

Hi Jay529, we have a video install guide of removing factory radio here:

But not sure if the method is the same as removing factory navigation. But you can watch it for your reference. Thanks! Good luck with your installation!

Quote:
i dont see any screws, is it inside the disc slot? there seems to be something blocking the disc but can someone at eonon help me with this?

also how important is it to install the wifi antenna for miracast? is it a must?

also im pretty disappointed that you cant really miracast youtube or netflix, which is the reason i got this unit for. is there anyway to mirror android/iphones with a cable?
Hi rednerrus, the screws are on the top of the unit.

For the wifi cable, you can put it anywhere with good signal condition except on the metal object.

If your phone can support youtube video display, our unit can show it too. No need to add an additional cable since miracast it totally controlled by wifi antenna. Thanks!

If you can't use the miracast, pls kindly tell me the system version of your phones, thanks!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 05-21-2014 at 10:48 PM.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote