E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum

Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum
Have all your A/V and electronics questions answered here. Ipods, A/V, Radar Detectors Oh My!
Sponsored by Bavarian Soundwerks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 94 votes, 4.96 average. Display Modes
Old 04-07-2014, 05:35 PM   #581
AMG-ETR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,268
My Ride: S54B32 On Boost
Send a message via MSN to AMG-ETR
Can I please get a micro SD with the ROM preloaded?
__________________


AMG-ETR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 02:14 PM   #582
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions
J&T Distributing
 
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,707
My Ride: BMW
on its way. If that doesnt work you have some kind of hardware issue.
__________________
USE COUPON CODE FANATICS AT CHECKOUT TO GET A $50 FORUM DISCOUNT ON THE NEW DYNAVIN N6 UNITS!



LATEST DYNAVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1044105
DYNAVIN FAQ:http://www.jandtdistributing.com/pages/faq-links
///AVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1015704
TO BUY http://jandtdistributing.com
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 12:52 AM   #583
Augster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 226
My Ride: 2008 335i Sport
Looking to purchase the Dynavin:

1) Do I order directly through the website, or should I go through anyone here in particular to get our fantabulous E46Fanatics discount? :-)

2) Same with support; do I go through the website or can I get more direct and personalized support service here?
Augster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:26 AM   #584
Steve Bassen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Posts: 1
My Ride: 97 M3
Dynavin just posted this on their Facebook. N6, looks to be Windows Phone 8 based? Anyone got the skinny?

Steve Bassen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:41 AM   #585
asb2106
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kenosha
Posts: 51
My Ride: 330i
I really hope they are able to update the D99+ with this n6 platform software. Im on android now so Im sure it becomes even less possible to do that update.. But I have to say Im very disappointed by dynavin's units.

The ONLY thing they are good at is looking clean and fitting well.

The audio controls are terribly basic, the interface is horrid, (yah its clean looking, but navigating through it will frustrate the calmest of us) The Bluetooth controls are terrible, usb interface isn't reliable, the SD card media works sometimes and other times it doesn't.

The navigation on the android side is nearly useless. The entire android side in general is useless. They are still using 2.xx something for android. Heck even if it was 2.3 I would be ok with it, but its just not usable like it should be. Especially at 800+ dollars.

If I was given 24 hours to use and play with it before purchasing, I wouldn't have done it.

I consider myself a knowledgeable higher end user of audio equipment. I usually go with nicer headunits, but still usually only pay 3-500 dollars and still get excellent audio controls, great easy to use interfaces, and simple easy to use reliable bluetooth interface and controls from the headunit. The only advantage this has is the looks. NOTHING looks better in an e46 than a dynavin. sadly thats why i wont be getting rid of it yet to replace it with something more user friendly with more audio controls.

F/R + L/R faders, bass treble, and simple sub level controls arent enough for such a pricey unit. This should have 8 band EQ with high and low pass filters, it should have abilities to tweak the EQ bands with different cutoffs and level adjustments at each. 100 dollar headunits from walmart have this..

Ive patiently waited for something better, Ive considered custom ROMs (decided against for now), I just want it to do more than it can i guess.
__________________

my Aprilia RSVR Factory Superbike for sale - http://goo.gl/1TrCd
my car - http://goo.gl/G9qxy
asb2106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:41 PM   #586
Augster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 226
My Ride: 2008 335i Sport
Well shoot, I thought I'd get SOME response to my inquiry as I was ready to buy immediately, but lack of any reply made me shop elsewhere.
Augster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:52 PM   #587
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions
J&T Distributing
 
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,707
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augster View Post
Well shoot, I thought I'd get SOME response to my inquiry as I was ready to buy immediately, but lack of any reply made me shop elsewhere.
Calling me out eh?

If your earlier question was to me directly you can PM, email, or call... I respond as quickly as I possibly can to those inquiries.

Its not reasonable to expect that I watch all the posts on all the threads on all of the internet all the time... I try to keep an eye on these threads when I can but there are limits to what is possible
__________________
USE COUPON CODE FANATICS AT CHECKOUT TO GET A $50 FORUM DISCOUNT ON THE NEW DYNAVIN N6 UNITS!



LATEST DYNAVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1044105
DYNAVIN FAQ:http://www.jandtdistributing.com/pages/faq-links
///AVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1015704
TO BUY http://jandtdistributing.com

Last edited by jeffb325@NavigationSolutions; 04-29-2014 at 06:38 PM.
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:46 AM   #588
asb2106
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kenosha
Posts: 51
My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augster View Post
Well shoot, I thought I'd get SOME response to my inquiry as I was ready to buy immediately, but lack of any reply made me shop elsewhere.
From someone who owns one, they are not all that great. Atleast for me it just doesnt cut it. Especially not for the asking price.

If more people would actually raise these concerns we might actually see dynavin do something to improve upon it.
__________________

my Aprilia RSVR Factory Superbike for sale - http://goo.gl/1TrCd
my car - http://goo.gl/G9qxy
asb2106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:53 AM   #589
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions
J&T Distributing
 
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,707
My Ride: BMW
Ive said from the very beginning that these units do not have high end audio controls, its been said in all of my threads going back to my original review, long before I was involved with distributing them. Bass, treble, balance, fader, thats it. And for most people thats all they are looking for. I personally run a processor EQ that does all the audio manipulation since Im an audio guy. The dynavin is just the source. Keep in mind, you might be an audiophile, and I might be an audiophile, but 99% of consumers out there have no idea how crossovers work, what Q is, etc... so those advance features are lost on them.
__________________
USE COUPON CODE FANATICS AT CHECKOUT TO GET A $50 FORUM DISCOUNT ON THE NEW DYNAVIN N6 UNITS!



LATEST DYNAVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1044105
DYNAVIN FAQ:http://www.jandtdistributing.com/pages/faq-links
///AVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1015704
TO BUY http://jandtdistributing.com
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:11 AM   #590
asb2106
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kenosha
Posts: 51
My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325@NavigationSolutions View Post
Ive said from the very beginning that these units do not have high end audio controls, its been said in all of my threads going back to my original review, long before I was involved with distributing them. Bass, treble, balance, fader, thats it. And for most people thats all they are looking for. I personally run a processor EQ that does all the audio manipulation since Im an audio guy. The dynavin is just the source. Keep in mind, you might be an audiophile, and I might be an audiophile, but 99% of consumers out there have no idea how crossovers work, what Q is, etc... so those advance features are lost on them.
With that aside I still have many other issues with the unit. The interface is rough. Bluetooth connection and controls are basic and not easy to use. GPS and android side are a waste of time. I bought it specifically for the android side, to integrate everything i had, my goals were to keep a mobile hotspot in my car and run my google play collection as well as pandora through the android interface. Besides the long boot time, rarely would the wifi work correctly, sometimes it did, others it didnt, the GPS signal would go from strong to nothing. Tons of hard pauses with the android software, freezes. Occassionally on boot the device just stays black, Ill push the buttons and sometimes get it to come on. Once i had to pull the device and reset power to get it to power back up. I happened to be at a gas station 3 hours from home on a road trip. Granted it only takes a phillips screw driver to remove it, it still wasnt pleasurable doing so in a gas station parking lot when it was freezing cold.

It goes further than just the audio controls. My dynavin is setup like yours, its just a source. My amps are driving the audio. Im just disappointed i get better features and more reliability with the 100 dollar best buy cheapos. Even from years ago.

If dynavin really wanted to make their customers happy, they would do one thing, and do it right. instead of tossing a bunch of features in that arent tested and dont reliably work. an 800 dollar product shouldn't require this much research and testing and tinkering to get it to work properly.

Thats my gripe.
__________________

my Aprilia RSVR Factory Superbike for sale - http://goo.gl/1TrCd
my car - http://goo.gl/G9qxy
asb2106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:14 AM   #591
asb2106
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kenosha
Posts: 51
My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325@NavigationSolutions View Post
Ive said from the very beginning that these units do not have high end audio controls, its been said in all of my threads going back to my original review, long before I was involved with distributing them. Bass, treble, balance, fader, thats it. And for most people thats all they are looking for. I personally run a processor EQ that does all the audio manipulation since Im an audio guy. The dynavin is just the source. Keep in mind, you might be an audiophile, and I might be an audiophile, but 99% of consumers out there have no idea how crossovers work, what Q is, etc... so those advance features are lost on them.
I will say, you have made strides in the community raising awareness and helping with these quirks. For that I am very thankful.
__________________

my Aprilia RSVR Factory Superbike for sale - http://goo.gl/1TrCd
my car - http://goo.gl/G9qxy
asb2106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:34 AM   #592
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions
J&T Distributing
 
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,707
My Ride: BMW
Also keep in mind that the android dynavin was the first android head unit on the market, the first of its kind anywhere....and it was designed in 2010, ancient history in android terms. They were innovative and amazing at the time....but time keeps moving. I stopped recommending them a long time ago, they were getting too old, and consumer expectations had moved on. Besides clearance and refurbs we haven't sold any in a long time either.

Frankly I don't want to get into it but the "N6" post above is about what is coming down the pipeline....I'm not going to post any details as none of that is public yet but basically it's a ground up redesign in order to address all the shortcomings of prior offerings and make a better "stereo" with less emphasis on pushing boundaries and more emphasis on quality features. Pretty much exactly what you are asking for.

Bear with me while I ramble about tech and product development for a moment.....Product shortcomings typically are not because a manufacturer "doesn't care" or because they are a$@holes (despite what everyone on the Internet seems to think), product shortcomings happen because there are hardware constraints, time constraints, money constraints, etc... all which dictate the compromises that have to be made to get a product to market. We are at a strange time in technology where tech advancement is outpacing product development time at such a rate that products are obsolete by the time they reach the market....case in point, your dynavin android unit....it took 18 months to develop a way to shoehorn android into a dynavin unit, and by the time it was done the hardware was already dated, fast forward a few years and you get posts like the one above. Basically a situation where the a customers tech expectations outpaced the ability to create a product to meet them. I run into this A LOT. People see forum posts and get all excited about what they are seeing but don't look at the date....it it's from 2010 it's irrelevant. I talk to people every day on the phone that I have to set straight, "here is what things are like TODAY". A year from now people will be reading these posts, thinking THIS is a current discussion, and it won't be, THIS conversation will be irrelevant.

I could go on but I won't, there is a lot too this and as a business guy (and a nerd) I find it very interesting, but it's probably a better discussion for a marketing or tech forum.
__________________
USE COUPON CODE FANATICS AT CHECKOUT TO GET A $50 FORUM DISCOUNT ON THE NEW DYNAVIN N6 UNITS!



LATEST DYNAVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1044105
DYNAVIN FAQ:http://www.jandtdistributing.com/pages/faq-links
///AVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1015704
TO BUY http://jandtdistributing.com

Last edited by jeffb325@NavigationSolutions; 04-30-2014 at 11:37 AM.
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:55 PM   #593
asb2106
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kenosha
Posts: 51
My Ride: 330i
For starters; YAY

but mine isn't a 2010 d95 or whatever. Mine is a D99+. and it was only a few months old at the time, i figured it was up to date. Or at least closer.

Its got so much potential. And I fully understand the business end. But basically I got a product from 2010 with minimal changes for the same price as the 2010 models. From a business stand point; with 3 years of manufacturing and programming these, it has to get cheaper. If it doesn't your not doing it right. Continuing to charge the same is also fine, if that is put back into R&D to further the products abilities. But I just don't see it.

Maybe Im being tough on them,

Yah they aren't fully established, but they are making a product for a niche market with promises that they couldn't deliver.

For that reason I probably will not buy another dynavin. However if they release an update that can work on existing models that will bring some functionality back to the device, my tune will change.

I hope they do.

EDIT* Your right Ill drop it, sorry just read that last sentence :/ But i feel others should be allowed to know this. I thought I did my research. And yah i found some negatives but most people loved it.
Thanks for your time Jeff. Its guys like you on this side of the pond that make dynavin a reality for most. Keep up the good work!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325@NavigationSolutions View Post
Also keep in mind that the android dynavin was the first android head unit on the market, the first of its kind anywhere....and it was designed in 2010, ancient history in android terms. They were innovative and amazing at the time....but time keeps moving. I stopped recommending them a long time ago, they were getting too old, and consumer expectations had moved on. Besides clearance and refurbs we haven't sold any in a long time either.

Frankly I don't want to get into it but the "N6" post above is about what is coming down the pipeline....I'm not going to post any details as none of that is public yet but basically it's a ground up redesign in order to address all the shortcomings of prior offerings and make a better "stereo" with less emphasis on pushing boundaries and more emphasis on quality features. Pretty much exactly what you are asking for.

Bear with me while I ramble about tech and product development for a moment.....Product shortcomings typically are not because a manufacturer "doesn't care" or because they are a$@holes (despite what everyone on the Internet seems to think), product shortcomings happen because there are hardware constraints, time constraints, money constraints, etc... all which dictate the compromises that have to be made to get a product to market. We are at a strange time in technology where tech advancement is outpacing product development time at such a rate that products are obsolete by the time they reach the market....case in point, your dynavin android unit....it took 18 months to develop a way to shoehorn android into a dynavin unit, and by the time it was done the hardware was already dated, fast forward a few years and you get posts like the one above. Basically a situation where the a customers tech expectations outpaced the ability to create a product to meet them. I run into this A LOT. People see forum posts and get all excited about what they are seeing but don't look at the date....it it's from 2010 it's irrelevant. I talk to people every day on the phone that I have to set straight, "here is what things are like TODAY". A year from now people will be reading these posts, thinking THIS is a current discussion, and it won't be, THIS conversation will be irrelevant.

I could go on but I won't, there is a lot too this and as a business guy (and a nerd) I find it very interesting, but it's probably a better discussion for a marketing or tech forum.
__________________

my Aprilia RSVR Factory Superbike for sale - http://goo.gl/1TrCd
my car - http://goo.gl/G9qxy

Last edited by asb2106; 04-30-2014 at 01:57 PM.
asb2106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:41 AM   #594
Augster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 226
My Ride: 2008 335i Sport
Well, I bought a new D99+ WinCE (from a dealer in Indiana, which saves me the CA sales tax hit) and just installed it today.

I will say from the form and fit aspect, it certainly fits the bill. Since this is not my car (any longer; I sold it to my neighbor who wants built-in Nav) the audio control aspect gripes that were voiced here were not a concern as the owner is not an audiophile (once any general adjustments to the audio processing is made to her preferences, the volume control knob is more than adequate for her).

On the navigation side, while the iGo Primo is definitely functional, the display is rather plain and I'm dissatisfied with its inability to speak out street names, but I'm more frustrated with the jerkiness of the map display, and more so with the "boot" time to get the navigation software loaded after starting/powering the car. I'm not sure if it's because it must always load iGo from the SD card, or if this is the way it is. I've read about the ability to load other navigation apps but although I could solve the street name text-to-speech issue this way, I don't think there is anything that can solve the slow boot time or map display jerkiness. I really feel that for a $7-800 head unit you would get a much faster processor to smoothly handle nav apps (my iPhone 5 has silky smooth nav display). Oh well, I've already handed the car back to my neighbor and won't deal with it unless she complains of these same bothersome issues to me.

I did install the USB and iPod extensions, but the only feature besides OTA radio and nav that I think the new owner will use is Bluetooth for phone calls and maybe music streaming, but I didn't test that functionality personally. Overall, the general interface is "okay": gets the job done but in boring blandness, of which the audio portion styling doesn't match the rest of the interface style.

I will report back any feedback she gives me on her own experiences with the D99+.

I now feel that spending $3,500 to convert my 2008 E90 non-iDrive to the current generation BMW NBT nav isn't such a bad investment at all (about a $1,000 of which was spent getting the basic supporting components, such as the double-scoop dash), considering the aftermarket built-in alternatives don't appear to be satisfying enough for my needs (I don't like those monitor-style fold-outs) and many don't support Satellite radio natively. The D99+ doesn't even come close to the Sony Nav/Microsoft Sync integrated system of my 2009 F-150 (which had a boring interface, but the map display was crisp and would even pop-up gas stations automatically whenever my low fuel warning light came on). But for the little old lady like my neighbor, the D99+ should be sufficient for their needs.
Augster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 01:08 AM   #595
RJDaly28
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Posts: 91
My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
I echo your sentiments. I really appreciated the design, and really loved the OEM look but the interface was clunky and dated even 18 months ago. I wanted it to work, really badly, but it just didnt. (PS, Jeff was super cool about everything - lots of sellers would bail on a client that isnt thrilled, if it's improved soon I would trust his insight. He was great to deal with.)

I ended up going with a great Kenwood Excelon, spent a fortune on OEM look bezel, modifying the air ducts etc and I got what I wanted. 2014 functionality in a 2004. Awesome Garmin Nav, better than OEM and it just works. It did cost twice as much in the long run, and still doesnt look stock to the trained eye. I would have rather gone with the Dynavin but it just wasnt and isnt really refined enough.

The Dynavin needs a much better touch screen and a much smoother interface. I'm looking for a great M3 and so many of them have Dynavins right now - fack - I just consider replacing it part of the cost of the car.

Hopefully they will improve it.
__________________
RJDaly28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:36 AM   #596
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions
J&T Distributing
 
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,707
My Ride: BMW
The most important thing is that people get what fits their needs, the dynavins fit a certain niche in the market and that may or may not be what you are looking for. The good news is there is stuff in the pipeline that will make that niche broader and address some of the past shortcomings.
__________________
USE COUPON CODE FANATICS AT CHECKOUT TO GET A $50 FORUM DISCOUNT ON THE NEW DYNAVIN N6 UNITS!



LATEST DYNAVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1044105
DYNAVIN FAQ:http://www.jandtdistributing.com/pages/faq-links
///AVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1015704
TO BUY http://jandtdistributing.com
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:40 AM   #597
Augster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 226
My Ride: 2008 335i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325@NavigationSolutions View Post
The good news is there is stuff in the pipeline that will make that niche broader and address some of the past shortcomings.
Would these "stuff" be applicable to existing D99+ owners, especially those that just bought one in the last couple weeks?
Augster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:14 PM   #598
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions
J&T Distributing
 
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,707
My Ride: BMW
no, im talking about future units, new models etc.... Not talking about current models. Dont bother asking about specifics, there are none at this time.
__________________
USE COUPON CODE FANATICS AT CHECKOUT TO GET A $50 FORUM DISCOUNT ON THE NEW DYNAVIN N6 UNITS!



LATEST DYNAVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1044105
DYNAVIN FAQ:http://www.jandtdistributing.com/pages/faq-links
///AVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1015704
TO BUY http://jandtdistributing.com
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:18 PM   #599
Augster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 226
My Ride: 2008 335i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325@NavigationSolutions View Post
Dont bother asking about specifics, there are none at this time.
Pfffts. I'm not interested in any details if it's only for future units.
Augster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:21 PM   #600
asb2106
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kenosha
Posts: 51
My Ride: 330i
could you provide some pics/details about what you did there? link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJDaly28 View Post
I echo your sentiments. I really appreciated the design, and really loved the OEM look but the interface was clunky and dated even 18 months ago. I wanted it to work, really badly, but it just didnt. (PS, Jeff was super cool about everything - lots of sellers would bail on a client that isnt thrilled, if it's improved soon I would trust his insight. He was great to deal with.)

I ended up going with a great Kenwood Excelon, spent a fortune on OEM look bezel, modifying the air ducts etc and I got what I wanted. 2014 functionality in a 2004. Awesome Garmin Nav, better than OEM and it just works. It did cost twice as much in the long run, and still doesnt look stock to the trained eye. I would have rather gone with the Dynavin but it just wasnt and isnt really refined enough.

The Dynavin needs a much better touch screen and a much smoother interface. I'm looking for a great M3 and so many of them have Dynavins right now - fack - I just consider replacing it part of the cost of the car.

Hopefully they will improve it.
__________________

my Aprilia RSVR Factory Superbike for sale - http://goo.gl/1TrCd
my car - http://goo.gl/G9qxy
asb2106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
d99, d99+, dynavin, gps, navigation

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use