E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Exterior

Exterior
Exterior BMW parts, OEM or aftermarket. Body kits, spoilers, body panels, trunks, hoods, fenders, lips, bumpers, mirrors, moldings, trim, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2014, 12:42 PM   #301
Tito0109

My Ride: E46 Ci
Bump, (do you still have them?)
Tito0109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 01:24 PM   #302
johnrando

My Ride: '06 330 CIC ZHP
This set is all spoken for. You would need to start another separate group buy of min. 5. You might already have 3 people between Arnie33, you, and MsRN.

ZHP, Cold Weather Pkg., Leather, Jet Black/Black/Black Cube, NAV
AA Tune, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf. Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan STEP S/W & TB, TMS Pulleys, H&R Touring Cup Kit
DICE Ipod, Parrot/Connects2 Bluetooth, StealthOne Valentine Module, Hardwired V1
BMW Perf. Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan delete
johnrando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:24 PM   #303
SmoothBeatZ

My Ride: 2004 330ci zhp
I would be interested in a set. Anyone else? Lets see if we can get another group buy going.
SmoothBeatZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:34 PM   #304
johnrando

Here's that status of our shipping:

28/05/2014 14:40 Arrival at international office of exchange USJFKA United States
28/05/2014 14:40 Handed over to customs USJFKA
23/05/2014 08:41 Item information registered manually LCI
23/05/2014 08:19 Departure from office of exchange BEBRUA Belgium
22/05/2014 19:38 Your item has been sorted Antwerpen X Parcel Sorter
22/05/2014 10:50 Item accepted in network LEOPOLDSBURG

AA Tune, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf. Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan STEP S/W & TB, TMS Pulleys, H&R Touring Cup Kit
DICE Ipod, Parrot/Connects2 Bluetooth, StealthOne Valentine Module, Hardwired V1
BMW Perf. Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan delete

Last edited by johnrando; 05-29-2014 at 07:35 PM.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:41 AM   #305
johnrando

They are out of customs.

30/05/2014 01:40 Departure from office of exchange USJFKA

Old 06-03-2014, 03:38 PM   #306
Hollywood516

My Ride: 02 330i
will you be pm'ing shipping from you to me? i cant wait anymore .lol ...
Old 06-03-2014, 04:12 PM   #307
johnrando

For sure. Me too.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Old 06-04-2014, 12:47 AM   #308
johnrando

Great news, they came in! I haven't even opened the box yet. I'll try to get them shipped out by this Saturday at the latest (hopefully sooner). The key for me is good boxes/wrapping to keep them safe, so I may have to buy some boxes. I have some good ones at home, so we'll see. I'll keep you posted.

The plan is to take them to a local shipping place, get them all labeled and priced, and once you paypal the final shipping price I'll release them. If you'd like, I can text you when I know the shipping price so you can do an immediate paypal and I'll ship right then. If you really really want them, I'll take 'em to the place tomorrow, let them box and wrap and ship... it might cost just a few extra dollars, but you'll get it quicker. Just let me know.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:02 AM   #309
Hollywood516

pmd my cell number
Old 06-04-2014, 09:54 AM   #310
johnrando

NEED YOUR MAILING ADDRESS.

Forgot to mention: email, PM or text me your address. Thanks.

Last edited by johnrando; 06-04-2014 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:37 PM   #311
johnrando

Got everyone's addresses. Unfortunately, I have neither the time nor the packing materials to DIY. So, I dropped them off today at my trusty Package store, they are wrapping, boxing, pricing, etc. They will let me know how much each is, and then I'll let you know. Once I get your final paypal, I'll call them and tell them to let 'em go! I haven't gotten pricing yet. Thank you all for hanging in, thanks for the positive messages, and you will be enjoying your beautiful new splitters soon, they look great!

Old 06-07-2014, 01:12 PM   #312
johnrando

OK, got the info back from the shipping place. I'll list the shipping prices here, but I'll PM YOU THE TOTAL YOU OWE ME, separate from this, explained below.

This will include splitting the boxes/shipping material ($7.00 plus the $42 shipping from Tom). So, $49 split 7 ways is $7 additional each. Also, a couple of you didn't paypal via gift, so your paypal came in at $193.90.

So, here are the prices just for shipping from here to your place, not including everything else. I will show you receipts once paid.

Baker_ZHP - USPS Priority Mail $17.33
Shibblez - USPS Priority Mail $17.33
328i0c - UPS Ground $18.55
thesixsins - FedEX Commercial $13.20
Hollywood 516 - UPS Ground $18.55
CoptrzM3 - USPS Priority Mail $14.78

Ping me with any questions. Once paid, they will go out. USPS will ship today if in time, everything else Monday. PM's going out shortly. Please paypal as GIFT or SENDING FRIEND MONEY, I am not covering your paypal fees. Thanks.

Last edited by johnrando; 06-07-2014 at 01:18 PM.
Old 06-07-2014, 04:12 PM   #313
Hollywood516

Payment sent for shipping ,Hats off to John for taking on this endeavor ...Everybody has to post pics when they are installed.....
Old 06-07-2014, 04:21 PM   #314
johnrando

Got yours, thanks for sending so quickly. I sent you your tracking # via PM.

Appreciate the thanks, this has definitely been a pain but worth it. Everyone has been very responsive/appreciative, so thanks to you all for that.

Old 06-07-2014, 11:11 PM   #315
johnrando

Got yours CopTzrM3, thanks. I'll get you tracking number Monday as they are closed Sunday.

Old 06-08-2014, 06:59 PM   #316
johnrando

328ioc and Baker_ZHP, saw your payments, thanks. Will verify the amount, and tomorrow will get you the tracking number.

Old 06-09-2014, 09:16 AM   #317
johnrando

Last two payments needed from thesixsins and shibblez. The rest will go out today and I'll get you tracking numbers.

Old 06-09-2014, 10:27 AM   #318
328ioc

My Ride: E36 328i, Imola ZHP
You the man Rando.

328ioc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:20 PM   #319
johnrando

thesixsins payment is on the way. I haven't yet heard from shibblez for the last. I'm sure it's just cuz he hasn't seen this yet. I'd love to close this out. Please pay asap.

Last edited by johnrando; 06-09-2014 at 11:22 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:07 AM   #320
dobleo7

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP, 84 318
Man sounds like I snoozed! Next time I guess, I'll be looking forward to pics!

dobleo7 is offline   Reply With Quote