E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Engine & Performance

Engine & Performance
Everything to make your car faster! Air intakes, superchargers, turbos, flywheel & clutch, differentials, chips, short shift kits, exhausts, etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
raichean

My Ride: 2004 e46 M3 cabrio
FS: aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 Pro cold air intake

**** SOLD ****

Howdy!

I have been working with aFe to do product install guides and reviews, both of which will be posted to their website and here soon. (hopefully this week)

I have literally an "extra" S2 kit still in the box. From all of the work I have done on my M3 thus far, this has been the quickest and best bang for the buck upgrade. There is a real world improvement in HP plus positive changes in engine and exhaust sound. (I actually took sound samples for comparisons in the review from OEM to CAI to show it)

I would prefer to sell to PacNW folks in person, but would ship for the right folks.

List price - $397.95

Selling - *EDIT* $300 plus shipping if applicable

Magnum FORCE Stage-2 PRO 5R Intake Systems; BMW M3 (E46) 01-07 L6-3.2L 54-10462

http://afepower.com/shop/details_new...2L&&brandID=53

This Stage 2 cold air intake system produces 12 max horsepower, 11lbs. x ft. torque and out-flowed the factory intake by 42%. Included in this kit is a durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield and heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. This system features a washable/reusable "oiled" conical air filter for maximum airflow . The one-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.

5" Conical Filter with Inverted Top: This intake utilizes a huge, 5" conical Pro 5R performance air filter with inverted top for maximum flow. This 5-layer progressive, oiled cotton gauze air filter provides maximum flow for increased horsepower and torque.

One-Piece Filter Housing: The air filter is housed in a one-piece, black powdercoated 16-gauge heat shield that keeps warm engine air out for maximum performance. This one-piece heat shield uses factory mounting locations and comes with all hardware for a hassle-free installation.

This system Fits:
E46 3 series M3 Coupe, M3 Convertible

DPP_0056 by handaar, on Flickr

Last edited by raichean; 07-02-2014 at 01:48 PM.
raichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #2
raichean

I will be at the PacNW BMW CCA event this weekend (Dyno and BBQ) and this kit is still available. I would consider helping install on the spot if someone was interested.

Thanks.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:55 PM   #3
grkm3

My Ride: Money Pit
Send a message via AIM to grkm3
Will this mod help me beat lambos?

Coming Soon: Open to suggestions

grkm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:39 PM   #4
sshteto

My Ride: e46 323i
Can this make a car go faster ?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
sshteto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:38 PM   #5
1CarbonM3

My Ride: E46 M3 Cabrio
This is a GREAT intake and if it is still for sale somone needs to grab it ASAP.

B I M M I A N
1CarbonM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:46 PM   #6
raichean

It is.. Thanks for the kind word. Ran my M3 with an identical S2 kit on the dyno very successfully this last weekend. Still have the upgraded S1 and S2 kits for sale. Both of the other E46 M3s at the club event had AFE stage 2s like mine.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:33 AM   #7
JapanRot325ci

My Ride: '04 M54b25Ci
wish i had a m3 or this would fit an m3..would've hop on it reallllllllllllll quick
Old 06-24-2014, 05:31 PM   #8
raichean

Bump.. will sell for $300 plus shipping if applicable.
Old 07-02-2014, 01:48 PM   #9
raichean

*** sold***