E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2014, 04:29 PM   #1
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

My Ride: 2003m3smg
some new mod's for 2014

hope veryone likes what I did to my car this time around loll it never stops lollll
bob

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:03 AM   #2
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

any comments

on my new mod's lov to hear what veryone things about my interior mod's
bob
Old 06-29-2014, 07:24 AM   #3
MagicFan

My Ride: 2013 Subaru Legacy
I think the custom interior is nice man. Really flows well with the car. I like the air ride setup too
Old 06-29-2014, 12:25 PM   #4
kakashi_sensi

My Ride: 01 e46 330i
Just noticed the temperature panel relocated where the euro tray is suppose to be. Does it work?

I never really understood show cars but it looks baller!
Old 06-29-2014, 12:51 PM   #5
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
.....You have lots of speakers..and I really don't like how the fabric is all bunched up on the door cards, looks bad

2 easy 2 make hp turbos

Last edited by Fergo; 06-29-2014 at 12:53 PM.
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 02:41 PM   #6
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

thanks for all of your comments

first my air conditionunit still works in the middle of the 2 front seats you just have to get used to go to the center console to adjust the temp.

and to let you know I don't have a air ride those bottles are nos bottles I have a 30 shot of nos in my car..... I have k&w coils in my car....

I have 22 speakers in my car with 6 amps adding up to 2,800 watts in my car that is a show car thing loll reason I have 18 speakers is the hi and midrange speakers are separate I really have 6 pairs of speakers and 4-10" subs with 10 crossovers that I show 5 of them across where the back seat would be those are the things that are light up in the rear shot....

not veryone likes what I have done it is a showcar thing trying to have something the next guy don't have... but thanks for all of your comments. I was wondering why no one was commenting like 195 people look at my post but no one said anything comments are welcome...
bob
Old 06-29-2014, 04:03 PM   #7
modjo

My Ride: 330XI
Looks heavy loaded car.

Last edited by modjo; 06-29-2014 at 04:04 PM.
modjo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 04:19 PM   #8
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

you can say that lollll

Quote:
Originally Posted by modjo View Post
Looks heavy loaded car.
their is hardly anything on my car that is stock i bought my car new and in the last 11 years i change almost very thing in my car my interior is all cust. i had the mod bug heavy for years i can say now i am finish moding my car except if something goies i will put after market... but for the most part i am done...
bob
Old 07-03-2014, 07:39 AM   #9
joeysm3

My Ride: ///M3 04 SMG
love it bob! you got a pm.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:51 AM   #10
martiane46

My Ride: 307
Looks good mate love the seats,

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BimmerApp mobile app
martiane46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:19 AM   #11
Torok.Designs

My Ride: E46 Sedan
Nice, one thing though. The diamond stitching looks flat rather than 3d. Is there no stuffing or whatever ;under the diamonds?
Old 07-03-2014, 10:34 PM   #12
imDerpz

My Ride: 2002 330xi
Really loving the diamond stitching. May I ask how much it cost?
Old 07-04-2014, 06:46 AM   #13
330performance

My Ride: the evil-diesel
since I'm the type of person that would rather remove the entire stock stereo to save some weight, it's very hard for me to like anything done to this car. But I still respect all the work / money that has gone into making something you truly enjoy.
330performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 07:20 AM   #14
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

to answer your question on the weight of my car

I will tell you that is why I am pushing 453rhp to off set the weight of my stereo also I save some weight with my groupm muffler that only weights 12 lbs also I save some weight by having a carbon fibre roof also my race seats save me a little weight

to answer your question on the diamond design on the swede it as a backing to itto answer your question on how much the swede cost me I don't know I will find out for you I just text my stereo guy he was the one that did my interior and stereo he also put black leather on my dashboard and on part of my door panel. I have that diamond design under my nos bottles where the switch is for the sun roof and where my roll bar goies in the rear...

I can tell you this it cost me 20,000 dollars for my 2,800 watt stereo my interior and trunk and my race seats the seats with the bracet ran me 3,300 dollars so the rest cost me 17,000.00 also my interior guy install 2 more gauges put the air condition unit between the 2 front seats also gave me a trickle charger build into my engine bay he gave me a deal because this was the third set up he did for me in my car... I can say this he is a hell of an ice and interior guy
I will get back to you with the price of the diamond stich work that he did for me once I get it from him...
bob
Old 07-04-2014, 01:29 PM   #15
XKR

My Ride: 2001 M3 Convertible
Wait, did I read that right? 20k for your sound setup?! I remember seeing your car at Bimmerfest last year, too bad you didn't have the speakers turned up lol

SGT catless headers

Full BW 3.5" Straight Pipe Race Exhaust w/ diffuser

Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs
Sebion CF hood | CF Kidneys | ▄mnitiza Predator Orion V4 | Dynavin Nav D99+ w/Android | Blue Leds | Projector Fogs w/ 50w 5k HID| Painted Reflectors
XKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:39 PM   #16
modjo

My Ride: 330XI
If everything done. What is next. Should buy new car all continue enjoy ride with this?
modjo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:23 PM   #17
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

you misunderstood me

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKR View Post
Wait, did I read that right? 20k for your sound setup?! I remember seeing your car at Bimmerfest last year, too bad you didn't have the speakers turned up lol
my cobra seats with bracet at the bottom was 3,300.00

my ice set up in the interior and in the trunk plus redoing my interior in black and in black leather and swede
stereo as 22 speakers,6 amps 10 crossovers,plus i had put a build in trinkle charger in engine bay......also i had
my roll bar painted plus my nos bottles also i have a trick out back seat also had my dash wrap in leather plus part of the door pannel all of this was 17,000
let me explain my whole interior was redone the carpet on the floor was change from gray to black also i had my wheels custum painted
i had alot of work done so my whole interior plus a new stereo set up was 17,000.. i think it was a good price....
i am 95 pct done no more mayor mods left on my car.. just maint. this car is my d/d have 73,000 miles on her finally got her the way i want it i wont be selling her any time soon.. may lease another car in another few yrs...i retired from my job after 40 yrs of service so monney is alittle tight lolll
bob
Old 07-05-2014, 08:38 AM   #18
BDUB328I

My Ride: bmw 328i sedan (E46)
I love the climate control buttons relocated in the center... Maybe I'll steal that idea when it's time to add gauges...
Old 07-05-2014, 10:45 AM   #19
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

i guess my interior guy

got the idea from the honda guys. he as a honda i guess he copy it from them... but it made sence .. having so many guages... just have to get used to the controls being between the two front seats.. but you are welcome to do your car like that..if you are going to put in alot of guages,, i also like the mickey mouse ears for 2 guages to...but thanks for the positive feed back it is all good...
bob
Old 07-06-2014, 12:37 PM   #20
Nelson
OEM ///Member

My Ride: Alpin wei▀ ///M
This car has been modded and modded and modded for like 10 years. Wow.

///M
| eBay mod'ing sUUCks
Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote