E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.
Old 06-29-2014, 12:05 AM   #1121
jmillsner

My Ride: 330Ci 6 Spd, 335Cic
-when you get withdrawal from not driving it for more than like a day

-when you have at least the last 7 of the VIN memorized

-when there's always something wrong, and when there's not you sort of get a little depressed

-when you're the only one of all your friends to know what the hell Blackstone Labs is

-when you love the hell out of your car, but no one really seems to know why, cause they dont drive one
jmillsner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 12:09 AM   #1122
Mad_Scientist

My Ride: '04 325Ci
When you Google something about your car and every link that comes up is already purple. Lol
Mad_Scientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 12:10 AM   #1123
jmillsner

My Ride: 330Ci 6 Spd, 335Cic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swater330i View Post
You keep the parts you replace in a box instead of throwing them away. Might be the only one on this one
i have my broken lock actuator in a box in my room. along with my old shift knob, and my amber bulbs, and my old cupholders, and my old c-pillar, and my old side markers, and all of my old interior lighting, my old tires are in my garage, oh and my old radio and speakers, and my old shift boot... it goes on, lotta boxes
jmillsner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 12:53 AM   #1124
Geoff.B

My Ride: 2004 BMW 330i MSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceric View Post
I thought i was the only one
Nope not at all

The best place to spend lots of time is in my BMW :)

Geoff.Brechmann
Geoff.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 01:14 AM   #1125
Baltoman

My Ride: 2001 BMW 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Scientist View Post
When you Google something about your car and every link that comes up is already purple. Lol
Sooo true!