E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Lighting Forum

Lighting Forum
Angel Eyes, DDEs, lighted rings, Clear Turn Signals, LEDs, Xenon, HID, or Bi-Xenon. If it lights up and you want to discuss it, post here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
Bmw323i328i

My Ride: 08&99 BMW
How to to install te Projector Halo Angel Eyes?

I bought some new Headlights for my 323i and they are the Halo Projector headlights with the built in cornor light and how do I install the angel eyes. The angel eyes are already in the headlight I just need to know where the wires go. They are not LEDS. They did not come with instructions and what's the easiest way to install these angel eyes. Thanks GOD BLESS BTW I'm new and I familiar with these car forums I have an account with Allfordmustangs.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1405364748420.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	565373   Click image for larger version

Name:	1405364842903.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	565374  
Bmw323i328i is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:22 PM   #2
Solidjake
Zero. Leaks.

My Ride: 2002 330i
Return those lights ASAP! They are complete utter garbage. Retrofit in projectors into your halogen headlights and install quality angel eyes onto your existing setup.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:28 PM   #3
Bmw323i328i

Don't mean to sounds rude but I didn't ask for anyone's advice how they look I'm just asking how to install the angel eyes. Once again not meaning to sound rude or anything

Old 07-14-2014, 04:10 PM   #4
Memlol

My Ride: 2004 330ci 1999 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
Return those lights ASAP! They are complete utter garbage. Retrofit in projectors into your halogen headlights and install quality angel eyes onto your existing setup.

I concur with this statement.
Memlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:50 PM   #5
Gunsnbacon
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 2001 330ci
His statement you declared as "rude" was not based on the looks of the headlights. Those are notoriously bad quality lights. You would be much better off running stock xenon or halogen headlight assemblies and getting the angel eye kit from Khoalty. Currently priced at $129, I have to say they are really good bang for buck angel eyes and have very nice instructions with them.

Generally angel eye wires are tapped into accessory power from the ignition, they need to be grounded just like every other electronic device and usually need a dedicated power line hooked up to the positive terminal in the engine bay.

Tap the wire that is white and red with yellow spots located under the cover next to your brake fluid, this is your accessory power.

This way the lights are always on while your car is running or accessories are on.

or the alternative is to disconnect the foglights and run the wires from the angel eyes tapped into the foglight power switch so you can manually control them. If you want them to run by themselves without other lights on, this requires some more extensive modification but it can be done.

Gunsnbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:36 PM   #6
Bmw323i328i

Thanks