E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 08-13-2014, 02:15 PM   #1
Gus330vrum

My Ride: 330ci
Ecstuning having me on a 12 days wait on shipping WTF... horrible company!

Order shadowline trims for the quarter Windows and front windows for the coupe and this ****ers got me ****ed up waiting 12 freaking days...

-___-

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM..

I only order from them because there website is very organized as far part# / pics.

But I've always ordered from bmaparts.com since 2009 with not a single issue. Literally thousands in parts and not a single returned item.

Okayy. Ecstuning you may have a illusion of website which makes you look like a decent company but make a customer wait 12days is ridiculos.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1407953509946.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	569146  
Gus330vrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-13-2014, 02:25 PM   #2
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
so you have been waiting 12 days with no tracking or they let you know it is scheduled for 12 days to get to you?

I'm trying too understand your reason for bashing them on this forum in the wrong section?
Old 08-13-2014, 02:44 PM   #3
Gus330vrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci View Post
so you have been waiting 12 days with no tracking or they let you know it is scheduled for 12 days to get to you?

I'm trying too understand your reason for bashing them on this forum in the wrong section?
No, I made a order with them yesterday & guy just called me saying that it will take 7 days for them to receive my shadowline trims & another 1-5 bussines days to have it shipped to me...

So I'll have to wait 7days to still receive a tracking #..

maybe the part is coming from Hong-Kong? lol....

Reminds me of eBay..

Old 08-13-2014, 03:12 PM   #4
cd330
ModZombie Moderator

My Ride: manual stl gry 330i
Never had a problem with them. And they contacted you and told you what was going on, wouldn't call that Horrible Company. I recently ordered all my pressure lines from them, I got emails about approx ship dates, tracking numbers when shipped, etc.... pretty solid company imho.

what is the part number you ordered?

Did you order a backordered part? Usually their site shows what they have in stock and what they don't with an estimated ship date.

Last edited by cd330; 08-13-2014 at 03:15 PM.
cd330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 03:39 PM   #5
ECSTuning
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW
Gustavo

We work diligently to report accurate product ETAs on our website. 99% of orders ship within the advertised lead time - however when there is a delay, we work to rapidly alert the customer so they are in the loop during every stage of their order. We are encountering a delay in supplying your two trim pieces to you, which is why you received notification of your change in order ship date. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department at 330-331-2003.

PS
Thank you for your compliments regarding our website!

Have questions? Need answers? Live Chat us! 8:30am to 12:00am Midnight EST
sales@ecstuning.com | customerservice@ecstuning.com
Customer Service Hours: M - F 8:00am - 8:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
Sales Team Hours: M - F 8:00am - 11:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST | 800.924.5172
Do you love surveys? Click HERE to take our Customer Satisfaction Survey!
ECSTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:07 PM   #6
Gus330vrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSTuning View Post
Gustavo

We work diligently to report accurate product ETAs on our website. 99% of orders ship within the advertised lead time - however when there is a delay, we work to rapidly alert the customer so they are in the loop during every stage of their order. We are encountering a delay in supplying your two trim pieces to you, which is why you received notification of your change in order ship date. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department at 330-331-2003.

PS
Thank you for your compliments regarding our website!
Yea, but some how I contacted BMAparts right after I was made aware about this and for them it's a special order but they can get there hands on them this Friday (price match with you guys & have it delivered to me Tuesday the 19 ...

Since I already paid for it I'd just let it go and deal with the wait but as a first time customer am quiet disappointed on the from China time frame wait...

thanks for chimming in and since you mention my name don't forget to leave yours.

Let's hope the order comes correct and not damage either.

I've never banished any company from all my years on here but having me waiting 12 days really had me boiling to the point of having to post this. Also from Atlanta,ga to California takes 1day & 11hrs, soo in 12 days ...

Old 08-14-2014, 09:43 AM   #7
ECSTuning
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus330vrum View Post
thanks for chimming in and since you mention my name don't forget to leave yours.
My name is James, if you ever need assistance or have any questions I'm always here to help.

Have questions? Need answers? Live Chat us! 8:30am to 12:00am Midnight EST
sales@ecstuning.com | customerservice@ecstuning.com
Customer Service Hours: M - F 8:00am - 8:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
Sales Team Hours: M - F 8:00am - 11:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST | 800.924.5172
Do you love surveys? Click HERE to take our Customer Satisfaction Survey!
ECSTuning is offline   Reply With Quote