E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2004, 10:50 PM   #1
foRRREVerz

My Ride: three2five
Hooked up Black/Black E46 325Ci 5spd (CA)

I was seriously hoping to keep this car... but sadly... with my recent move out to Cali, I'm going to have to let her go

74K, 5spd, Full (authentic) Hamann kit, 19" BBS wheel's, Dinan Cold Air Intake, Dinan Stage II software, H&R sport suspension, Bilstein Shocks, Remus Exhaust, European Clear Corners, Sidemarkers, and Rear tail lights. Hard to find black on black interior w/ black trim. Color matched roundels, Tint, BMW business CD, Harmon Kardon premuim sound, Moonroof, Power windows, Power mirrors, Power door locks, Keyless Entry, 60/40 split folding rear seats, 6 way adj sport seats, New tires. Clean car title **no accidents** Synthetic oils and Premium fuel only. Next service is due in 15,000 miles. Always garaged, well kept, and maintained. This car is a real beauty, see the pictures for yourself or contact me via email: hien@pixeldustphoto.com or by phone: (714)317-1045 to schedule a time to see the vehicle. Price is negotiable. Serious inquiries only please. Thank you.

Additional photos and information avail here

*Click on the sigpic to check out my photography site*
foRRREVerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-05-2004, 09:31 PM   #2
undertow

My Ride: 2006 BMW M3 ZCP
Please keep me in mind, I am very interested. I'm trying to sell off my car right now (down grading for financial reasons)

Kevin
undertow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 02:18 PM   #3
foRRREVerz

My Ride: three2five
Quote:
Originally Posted by undertow
Please keep me in mind, I am very interested. I'm trying to sell off my car right now (down grading for financial reasons)

Kevin
For sure Kevin, good luck with the sale of your car bro!

BTW, I'm open for offers guys!

*Click on the sigpic to check out my photography site*
foRRREVerz is offline   Reply With Quote