E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2004, 02:02 PM   #1
rpeeples
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 26
My Ride: 2003 330i
Cool FS: Alpine CHA-S634 CD/MP3 changer, Blitz adaptor, cable

Just installed this 3 weeks ago, and it works great, but I've decided to take the plunge and go for a Phatbox, which I just ordered.

So... anybody interested in an almost-new 634 setup, complete w/ box, Blitzsafe adaptor, cables, docs, etc.? Cost me $360 complete from Crutchfield, I'll sell the whole shebang for $250 plus shipping (prolly about $17 to USA address). Otherwise, I'll sell it on Ebay (you can check my Ebay seller ID "rpeeples" for reliability if you want).
rpeeples is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-26-2004, 07:18 PM   #2
greenohawk69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Snowden, Russia
Posts: 350
My Ride: BMW.Harley.Ducati
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpeeples
Just installed this 3 weeks ago, and it works great, but I've decided to take the plunge and go for a Phatbox, which I just ordered.

So... anybody interested in an almost-new 634 setup, complete w/ box, Blitzsafe adaptor, cables, docs, etc.? Cost me $360 complete from Crutchfield, I'll sell the whole shebang for $250 plus shipping (prolly about $17 to USA address). Otherwise, I'll sell it on Ebay (you can check my Ebay seller ID "rpeeples" for reliability if you want).

Do you have any pictures of the HU and extras?
greenohawk69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 08:21 PM   #3
rpeeples
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 26
My Ride: 2003 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenohawk69
Do you have any pictures of the HU and extras?
HU is stock BMW Business CD, not selling that. This is an Alpine replacement changer that goes in the trunk in place of the stock BMW 6-CD changer unit. And no, I don't have pics of it. If you want to see what it looks like, check out:

http://iweb.alpine-usa.com/pls/admn/...y=45&p_main=10

(string that into one URL in yr browser) Actually, I think I already have a buyer for my set up, but thanks anyway.
rpeeples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 04:39 AM   #4
goowatchi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: bay area, ca
Posts: 649
My Ride: tiag step 330ci
Send a message via AIM to goowatchi
Indeed he does...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpeeples
HU is stock BMW Business CD, not selling that. This is an Alpine replacement changer that goes in the trunk in place of the stock BMW 6-CD changer unit. And no, I don't have pics of it. If you want to see what it looks like, check out:

http://iweb.alpine-usa.com/pls/admn/...y=45&p_main=10

(string that into one URL in yr browser) Actually, I think I already have a buyer for my set up, but thanks anyway.
__________________
goowatchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 02:45 PM   #5
Bizzao///M3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tucson
Posts: 26
My Ride: E46 M3
you still have the setup for sale? Will it work with my 2002 navigation?
Bizzao///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 08:00 PM   #6
rpeeples
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 26
My Ride: 2003 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzao///M3
you still have the setup for sale? Will it work with my 2002 navigation?
It's being auctioned at Ebay right now, here's the link if you want to bid:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Yes, it will work with Nav, it mounts right above the Nav unit in the trunk.
rpeeples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 01:26 PM   #7
rpeeples
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 26
My Ride: 2003 330i
Exclamation Sold!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpeeples
Just installed this 3 weeks ago, and it works great, but I've decided to take the plunge and go for a Phatbox, which I just ordered.

So... anybody interested in an almost-new 634 setup, complete w/ box, Blitzsafe adaptor, cables, docs, etc.? Cost me $360 complete from Crutchfield, I'll sell the whole shebang for $250 plus shipping (prolly about $17 to USA address). Otherwise, I'll sell it on Ebay (you can check my Ebay seller ID "rpeeples" for reliability if you want).
My Ebay auction closed yesterday afternoon... with a high bid of $405!! First time I've ever MADE money on an electronics auction...

Thanks for everybody's interest, though.

rpeeples
rpeeples is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use