E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Motorsports & Track Forum by BimmerWorld

Motorsports & Track Forum by BimmerWorld
From Auto-X to Trackday to Racing and Professional Motorsports this is the place to discuss making BMWs fast
Sponsored by BimmerWorld

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2004, 11:34 AM   #21
Talon Load

My Ride: '01 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonMurray
This forum needs real F1 fans.

Bring it. If you feel froggy, then jump. Put something out there and we'll talk F1. See, the problem is that you are assuming that we are not "real F1 fans" cause we are having fun on here. Plus, what is a real F1 fan to you anyway?

Girl almost makes the Marine Corps look good, almost.
Talon Load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 11:44 PM   #22
Mpower619
Apexengineering.com

My Ride: 2000 328Ci(e46)
I still think after reading some articles that ralf will be staying plus BMW want German representation. Another Rumor I heard was that BMW is not happy with the teams performance and is thinking about pulling out, its just a rumor. And for that hardcore F-One fan who is talking carp, weres your two cents. I would definitely like to hear what knowledge you have since you are MR. F-ONE. Maybe youmight be able to tell us something we dont know..
Old 06-27-2004, 11:29 PM   #23
unionjack
Conceited Prick

My Ride: 997.2 C2S
I'm glad that JPM is leaving. He puts himself before the team. I've heard about Half going to Toyota, but nothing confirmed. It seems obvious to me that Frank doesn't want him. He hasn't really lived up to expectations. He's shown bits of brilliance, but they come about as often as his wins.

I don't think there's anyway that Dixon will start. Frank's not the type to take risks on a rookie driver. JV would be an awesome catch since he's a proven driver and the only one who would likely give MS a real run for his money. JV didn't have a competitive car last season when he was "let go" so I can't hold his performance against him. He had a subpar car. He does have a pretty big ego though. But since he and Frank go way back, I think he'd be perfect.

Mika would be awesome, but he shows no interest in ever driving again. There's been talk of Webber, but I don't know much. Coulthard is another option, but I don't think Frank wants him.

It's still pretty early to guage who Frank will sign. One thing's for sure though. He won't sign driver's whom he doesn't think will win. At least not starting drivers.
Old 06-28-2004, 08:08 AM   #24
Talon Load

My Ride: '01 330i
I don't know if JV is the best choice to place in a William's car. He isn't a bad driver and the car he was in at the time wasn't the best. The problem with JV is that he is hot and cold. A lot of the finishes he has has was because of other people falling out and he happens to be running. That, plus there is something about him that rubbs me wrong. JMO

Right now it sounds like either Marc Gene and Antonio Pizzonia will be running the French GP if Ralf decides not to drive. As per speednews this morning he hasn't made up his mind if or not he will drive. Should be decided by the time first practice starts later on this week.

Girl almost makes the Marine Corps look good, almost.
Talon Load is offline   Reply With Quote