Data Coaching Track Day in New England - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Motorsports & Track Forum

Motorsports & Track Forum
From Auto-X to Trackday to Racing and Professional Motorsports this is the place to discuss making BMWs fast

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2017, 01:20 PM   #1
stahlgrau400

My Ride: '02 M3 & '03 330XIT
Data Coaching Track Day in New England

Just signed up for this event and thought I would throw it up here for anyone else looking for this sort of thing. I've run with the group in the past and they put on an excellent event. They hire pro-drivers to do all the coaching and cap attendance so run groups are always small. This is their first time doing this format so they are offering it at $299 with coupon code APEX100OFF

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/apex-data-day

For anyone who has looked at data, but not done data coaching, having a pro-coach look at it with you is revolutionary. If you have not started playing around with data I think this is going to be a great place to try it out. Some people find it intimidating but its really easy to understand. Looks like they are going to have AIM SOLOs available for use if you don't have one.

If anyone else ends up registering post here so we can be on the lookout for each other. Sorry for the sales pitch but I am really excited for this event and I am hoping the end up doing a lot more.
stahlgrau400 is offline   Reply With Quote