E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2004, 07:34 PM   #41
eksath

My Ride: 02 330ci TopazBlue
Gadget...this picture is sooo good..i had to put it up on this thread for our wonderful seller...where is she?....

www.starracer.us
---------------------------------------------
People believe in Ghosts, UFOs, talking to the dead, advertising, magic, curses, voodoo dolls, Elvis' death faked, the Great Pumpkin, Tupac still lives, the WWF, that all the moon walks were staged, real unstaged audience questions in talk shows, JFK's conspiracy assination theories, TWA 800 shoot down conspiracy theories, the image of the Virgin Mary appearing on a left over pizza, that Dr. Laura has no bias, that homosexuality is a choice, the guests on Jerry Springer, the TV illness of the month, that guns don't hurt people do, that CNN doesn't hype stories, the Osbornes not being staged, that a pill can make you loose weight without ever dieting or excercising, that there's a cure for baldness, aging and being short, that Britney Spears doesn't lip sync, That KFC is a healthy food choice, that the British Royal family isn't disfunctional, that there really were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, that all Arabs are the same, that Muslims encompass everyone from Indonesia to Morocco and they are all extremists, that all Americans are the same, that's it's always cold in Canada, that cigarettes aren't addictive, that it's ok to drink but not ok to smoke up.........and on and on and on and on...... so what on Earth makes anyone believe that there is something unusual about people fearing the number 13 or astrology?
eksath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 07:55 PM   #42
rocks
Likes Supermodels

My Ride: Psychedelic Machine
Quote:
Originally Posted by van_basten
I normally only browse the General and off-Topic forums regularly. Now Classifieds has become my daily-visit forum just because of these two threads. Keep it up and I hope this thread will never die.
same here dude, this thread definitely makes my day; however, i will not participate further.
peace
rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 09:59 PM   #43
Gadgets

My Ride: '08 M6 / '08 X5 4.8i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerrocks
same here dude, this thread definitely makes my day; however, i will not participate further.
peace

I think both of you guys describe the best my (and lotsa others...) new day routine, that have added an hourly peek in the E46FANATICS classifieds..

Thank you -Biatch- for this thread !
Gadgets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 10:02 PM   #44
Gadgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksath
Gadget...this picture is sooo good..i had to put it up on this thread for our wonderful seller...where is she?....
Isn't this angry puppy with his vicious look adorable ??

I have no clue what or who's dog is it, My friend sent me this pic..

Anyway... I guess she's either decided to act smart and disappear, or (and I think it makes more sense in her case..) she decided to take it seriously and sign up for the 'Socal Guys Miles' reward card... She really want to win this Ron Jeremy thing I guess..

Last edited by Gadgets; 09-01-2004 at 10:15 PM.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:03 PM   #45
E46rulez

My Ride: 2002 325i
Leave her alone and let her sell the car. She didn't list an outlandish price this time, so what's the problem?
E46rulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 10:17 PM   #46
Gadgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46rulez
Leave her alone and let her sell the car. She didn't list an outlandish price this time, so what's the problem?
I will disregard this reply.. - Speak for yourself..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SoCal Miles.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	90742  
Old 09-01-2004, 11:11 PM   #47
rocks
Likes Supermodels

My Ride: Psychedelic Machine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgets
I will disregard this reply.. - Speak for yourself..
you rock man, i guess i owe u a beer, 'ave never have this much excitement in my life. ur right, i check every 15min. for new posts to this thread. seems i have an addiction on my hands.
peace
rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 12:08 AM   #48
Gadgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerrocks
you rock man, i guess i owe u a beer, 'ave never have this much excitement in my life. ur right, i check every 15min. for new posts to this thread. seems i have an addiction on my hands.
peace

Old 09-02-2004, 01:24 PM   #49
bmwsmurf

My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46rulez
Beats me, but it seems all this harrassment is over the edge.

To the seller: just post it on autotrader and list a FAIR price. I sold two cars there just recently. Someone will buy it. Everyone here already has a E46.

Everyone should just chill out and let bygones be bygones.
bmwsmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 02:08 PM   #50
i29gtaylor

My Ride: 740IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwsmurf
Beats me, but it seems all this harrassment is over the edge.

To the seller: just post it on autotrader and list a FAIR price. I sold two cars there just recently. Someone will buy it. Everyone here already has a E46.

Everyone should just chill out and let bygones be bygones.

All you people that are saying "chill out" and "leave her alone", are you for real? Did you read the other thread???? This "girl" brought this all on herself, and if it weren't for her over-the-top aggressive, b!tchy posts, she wouldn't have had any problems: people would have politely corrected on her original price, she would change it, and we'd all be happy. But no, this articulate young woman (as evident by her poetic posts (fool, no life, etc.)) has to become conforntational, and tell everyone to basically go f^ck themselves. Now, these fine people that were treated so poorly are like anyone else would be, they are saying f^ck you back. So, where do we go from here? Maulyn, you continue with your "fool, grow up, F U" and all that verbal gymnastics you are so good at it, and the rest of us will all rise together, put one finger on each hand up, and in unison bellow out a mighty "F^CK YOU"!!!!! Have a great day Maulyn, and GL with the sale; I would take your car over an M3 any day...
Old 09-02-2004, 11:10 PM   #51
Gadgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by i29gtaylor
All you people that are saying "chill out" and "leave her alone", are you for real? Did you read the other thread???? This "girl" brought this all on herself, and if it weren't for her over-the-top aggressive, b!tchy posts, she wouldn't have had any problems: people would have politely corrected on her original price, she would change it, and we'd all be happy. But no, this articulate young woman (as evident by her poetic posts (fool, no life, etc.)) has to become conforntational, and tell everyone to basically go f^ck themselves. Now, these fine people that were treated so poorly are like anyone else would be, they are saying f^ck you back. So, where do we go from here? Maulyn, you continue with your "fool, grow up, F U" and all that verbal gymnastics you are so good at it, and the rest of us will all rise together, put one finger on each hand up, and in unison bellow out a mighty "F^CK YOU"!!!!! Have a great day Maulyn, and GL with the sale; I would take your car over an M3 any day...
True That !

Sorry for not being here today to amuse you guys, this hurricane is driving everybody crazy.. (Need to take care of my rides..)