E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2004, 12:53 PM   #1
toyrunr

My Ride: foot patrol
Is this a good deal?

02 M3 coupe manual jetblack/black 20k miles FOR $40k

OPTIONS Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Leather Interior, Memory Seats, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, CD Player, Premium Sound, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Tinted Glass, Alloy Wheels, Sunroof/Moonroof

DESC: I am the original owner of this 2002 BMW M3 COUPE 6 speed manual. I have it detailed on a regular basis. This car is loved and it is in showroom condition. THIS CAR IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY WITH FREE SCHEDULED SERVICE INCLUDING BRAKE CHANGE.' My car is Jet black with black Nappa leather. Windows are tinted. My car is fully loaded with Premium Package ($3000), power everything (including seats with lumbar support and side adjustments, optional Harmon Kardon Sound System package with upgraded speakers($600, Bi-Xenon Headlights ($635), Rear Park Distance Control ($320), factory optional 19" M double spoke Alloy polished and forged wheels ($1600+tax) with chrome upgrade(about $700-900) (Front: 19 in. x 8 in. with Run Flat Tires{P225/40ZR19} / Rear: 19 in. x 9.5 in with Tires {P255/35ZR19 Rear}) This car also the optional integrated remote garage opener. The M3 is equipped with Dynamic Stability Control, Flat Tire Monitor, Rear seats fold down for additional trunk space.

This car seems to be loaded as hell and only 1 owner. What do you guys think ? I am supposed to meet this guy on saturday.
toyrunr is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-14-2004, 04:48 PM   #2
toyrunr

WTF not even one response? will someone please say something? I am going to go look at it this saturday. Any input ?!
Old 10-14-2004, 04:52 PM   #3
krs71

My Ride: 06 on the 3
I sounds like a good deal did you check KBB or NADA. Make sure you find out the build date and whether that date has any recalls or engine rod problems. I personally would like heated seats too and Nav, I maybe reading it wrong but I don't see those options.
krs71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 06:26 PM   #4
toyrunr

damn, now that I read it, same thing I see no heated seats, but then again in So Cal it's not all the necessary. Where can I check out the BUILD DATE on the car and where can I see the affect build DATES ???
Old 10-14-2004, 07:24 PM   #5
Jarn0

My Ride: Nada :(
Isn't there suppose to be a sticker on the body while the driver's door open ? check for that
Originally Posted by JoeVert
There is a good reason why so many more black men date white girls then vice versa. I have a feeling black men are not avoiding black women because of their color
Of all the posts I've read in forums in my life, this was easily the most captivating. It has all the elements of a great post, adventure, mystery, love, and danger...When I read this post, it took my breath away. Simply amazing. 10 stars!
Jarn0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 07:39 PM   #6
toyrunr

I can figure out the build date of the car, but not the affected build dates, the range in which the car falls into. It has arrived in US on 05/02 and I think rod bearing problem affected until February of 02 build dates. So It's a close call, I'd have to know the date.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:53 PM   #7
///m3

My Ride: 2002 m3
hey for 40 i have the exact same car but mine is yellow with 15k with heated seats and navigation ill even throw in a authentic hamann body kit let me know i have pics thanks
///m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 09:06 PM   #8
toyrunr

in Yellow? like Dakar yellow or Phoenix yellow? You live in Minnesota, this guy lives 10 miles away from me. if you are willing to part with your M3 for 40k than it must not be such a good price for it. What would be a good price for that 02 M3?
Old 10-14-2004, 09:07 PM   #9
WhiteDagger

My Ride: 330i
Send a message via AIM to WhiteDagger
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///m3
hey for 40 i have the exact same car but mine is yellow with 15k with heated seats and navigation ill even throw in a authentic hamann body kit let me know i have pics thanks
Please, no thread hi-jacking.

If you want to sell your ///M, please start a new thread.
WhiteDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 09:17 PM   #10
///m3

actually im not hijacking this thread hes already shoppin with a local buyer, noone on this thread is sellin a car besides me. it is phoenix yellow black interior tinted windows, heated seats, and hamann painted full kit, and navigation and 6 disc changer.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:20 PM   #11
///m3

mine acutally has less milelage and comes with more options, navigation and heated seats plus a body kit for same price he asking for.i put 15k miles on the the thing when i owned it for 2 years, never seen snow in its life.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:22 PM   #12
WhiteDagger

My Ride: 330i
Send a message via AIM to WhiteDagger
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///m3
actually im not hijacking this thread hes already shoppin with a local buyer, noone on this thread is sellin a car besides me. it is phoenix yellow black interior tinted windows, heated seats, and hamann painted full kit, and navigation and 6 disc changer.
Oh ok cool... I wish I had some extra $ lying around because your M sounds nice. PY on black =
WhiteDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 09:31 PM   #13
///m3

thanks