E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2004, 12:18 AM   #1
hdsr09

My Ride: Is yer Ex-Girlfriend
Do you need a Carfax? Read This...

Hello. I posted a request for a carfax awhile ago , but nobody seemed to be able to help me. SO, I purchased an unlimited membership today. If anyone would like to obtain a carfax, I would please ask that you PayPal me $2.00 to "hdsr5@netscape.net", and include your VIN Number with the payment and/or in a separate email to the same address, and I will return your requested carfax to you as soon as I receive your request. I just want to recoup my $24.99 investment, as well as provide carfax's for those of you that need them, but like me, did not want to shell out $24.99. $2.00 is MUCH more reasonable, will help you save $$$, and it will help me recoup what I spent. Thanx! Shawn
hdsr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-07-2004, 03:11 PM   #2
stiLL reaL iLL

My Ride: A chrome beach bike
Send a message via AIM to stiLL reaL iLL
stiLL reaL iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 04:14 PM   #3
invidious_D

My Ride: 2003 BMW 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdsr09
Hello. I posted a request for a carfax awhile ago , but nobody seemed to be able to help me. SO, I purchased an unlimited membership today. If anyone would like to obtain a carfax, I would please ask that you PayPal me $2.00 to "hdsr5@netscape.net", and include your VIN Number with the payment and/or in a separate email to the same address, and I will return your requested carfax to you as soon as I receive your request. I just want to recoup my $24.99 investment, as well as provide carfax's for those of you that need them, but like me, did not want to shell out $24.99. $2.00 is MUCH more reasonable, will help you save $$$, and it will help me recoup what I spent. Thanx! Shawn
I would have done it for free - but hey - thats me.
Old 10-07-2004, 04:44 PM   #4
toyrunr

My Ride: foot patrol
There are two options:

#1 you are too cheap and want to get your 25 dollars back.

#2 you thought there would be so much interest in this that you'd actually make money on it.

In either case you are sad as hell.
toyrunr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 12:09 AM   #5
kendogg325

My Ride: 422
Quote:

It is totally illegal to do this. Read the fine letters on the bottom of your carfax. Im going to turn you into the carfax criminal investagation team so they can file felony charges on you.!!!! Hopefully i can get that reward they promised!! Thanks
kendogg325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 11:14 PM   #6
stiLL reaL iLL

My Ride: A chrome beach bike
Send a message via AIM to stiLL reaL iLL
^^^ AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good work Ken
stiLL reaL iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 05:10 PM   #7
bkp8426

My Ride: e46
Wdbha28e5tf352566

WDBHA28E5TF352566

please. otherwise some1 else gets the auto. thank you.
bkp8426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 11:11 PM   #8
toyrunr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkp8426
WDBHA28E5TF352566

man, if you are going to by a MB you can't possibly be so cheap and not pay $25 for carfax. People like you simply amaze me
Old 10-10-2004, 11:39 PM   #9
guest1017
Banned

My Ride: M3
Send a message via AIM to guest1017
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkp8426
WDBHA28E5TF352566

looks clean, but just like he said.. if your going to try to save $25 bux whats the point? pm me for the entire thing
guest1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 09:48 PM   #10
hdsr09

It amazes me that I request a carfax a few weeks ago, and nobody bothered to help me get one or give me a good lead on getting one, yet as soon as I make a purchase for the unlimited carfax, I get flak for trying to recoup some of my purchase. I WOULD'VE just offered it to others for free, but considering how I was NOT offered help on this board, I still offered to do something for people that would be mutually beneficial. I mean, if you criticize me for $25.00, than what is $2.00 to someone else who otherwise WOULD'VE spent $20-25? I tell you what it is. Something that makes sense and saves them $$$. I later found out I shouldn't do it, so I haven't continued with the offer. HOWEVER, Many (not all) of you here are just like all the BS people in this world. Slow to offer a helping hand, yet quick to slap with it or offer criticism. I just bought an M3 and I live in Las Vegas where I gamble and drink. I could give a I=VCK about $25.00. It has to do with the principle behind the matter that nobody offered me help.However, once I pay for the unlimited carfax and try to get some $$$ back while at the same time helping others save money, I get flak for trying to help people not be in the same boat that I was in with the lack of help. And if you just wondered "what does principles have to do with ANYTHING" than I don't even want to exchange messages with you because anyone that doesn't understand or comprehend the principles behind certain decisions and stances is not a person I would like to communicate with anyway. I am normally a cool person, but to see all this negative criticism for something I offered with no ill will intended come SO QUICK to me, yet these same people offered no help when I politely requested a carfax... THAT is a bunch of
Old 10-17-2004, 10:00 PM   #11
toyrunr

damn dude, have you gambled away some serious $$$ recently? chill out.
Old 10-17-2004, 10:03 PM   #12
hdsr09

Just tired of catching flak for BS. I have no ill-intention with people, but just wondering why people are so quick to try and antagonize and belittle others... Tired of it...
Old 10-17-2004, 10:25 PM   #13
trecool99

My Ride: CB M3
Quote:
Just tired of catching flak for BS. I have no ill-intention with people, but just wondering why people are so quick to try and antagonize and belittle others... Tired of it...

How bout if I pay u $25 to ****!! U Cheap azz!
trecool99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 11:04 PM   #14
AeroHil

My Ride: Audi A3 2.0T
Just want to put my two cents in...

I'm not trying to front, but there will always be people like that in the world. i doubt $2 is an issue if you are this forum lookin at BMWs. The intention is definitely good. Think about it this way, if he was to come here and say he has purchased the Carfax unlimited service, and would like to offer to everyone on this forum for free, would you question his intentions then? of course you would, you will definitely ask him what's the catch rite? People will always be cynical about everything and anything... i think if you dun have any nice things to say, keep it to yourself.

Last edited by AeroHil; 10-17-2004 at 11:12 PM.
AeroHil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 01:04 AM   #15
toyrunr

you guys don't need to be asses back to him. hrds09, this community is not very tight, people aren't that close, there are just oo many people here on the forum, doesn't feel like a close community. so people will be rude and stuff like that. Thanks for the offer, but I guess there were no takers
Old 10-18-2004, 03:09 AM   #16
invidious_D

My Ride: 2003 BMW 325i
Quote:
It amazes me that I request a carfax a few weeks ago, and nobody bothered to help me get one or give me a good lead on getting one, yet as soon as I make a purchase for the unlimited carfax, I get flak for trying to recoup some of my purchase. I WOULD'VE just offered it to others for free, but considering how I was NOT offered help on this board, I still offered to do something for people that would be mutually beneficial. I mean, if you criticize me for $25.00, than what is $2.00 to someone else who otherwise WOULD'VE spent $20-25? I tell you what it is. Something that makes sense and saves them $$$. I later found out I shouldn't do it, so I haven't continued with the offer. HOWEVER, Many (not all) of you here are just like all the BS people in this world. Slow to offer a helping hand, yet quick to slap with it or offer criticism. I just bought an M3 and I live in Las Vegas where I gamble and drink. I could give a I=VCK about $25.00. It has to do with the principle behind the matter that nobody offered me help.However, once I pay for the unlimited carfax and try to get some $$$ back while at the same time helping others save money, I get flak for trying to help people not be in the same boat that I was in with the lack of help. And if you just wondered "what does principles have to do with ANYTHING" than I don't even want to exchange messages with you because anyone that doesn't understand or comprehend the principles behind certain decisions and stances is not a person I would like to communicate with anyway. I am normally a cool person, but to see all this negative criticism for something I offered with no ill will intended come SO QUICK to me, yet these same people offered no help when I politely requested a carfax... THAT is a bunch of
Old 10-18-2004, 10:20 AM   #17
zzade46m3

My Ride: e46 m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyrunr
damn dude, have you gambled away some serious $$$ recently? chill out.

actually he did lose a lot of money... hehe aint that right chim...
zzade46m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 11:12 AM   #18
krs71

My Ride: 06 on the 3
isn't someone 'oofie' in the offtopic forum doing this for free?
krs71 is offline   Reply With Quote