E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > Polls & Surveys - Please Participate!

Polls & Surveys - Please Participate!
This forum contains "official" polls and surveys

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2004, 03:33 AM   #121
02BMW330ci

My Ride: Z4M, 335i, 135i
Send a message via AIM to 02BMW330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMDoubleU2k4
This is truely funny...

The picture was shrunk and de-pixelized and cropped...

We are both actually alot thinner and taller...

Stupid paint program.. I had to make it fit the sig

I never really looked at it till now... look kinda like a funhouse mirror

Want me to make a NWS thread about her in MEMBERS
you dont need to prove anything to anyone. Maybe they are just jealous you have that specail someone in your life. Who cares dont waste your time. Youll just keep getting flamed for no reason.
Old 10-24-2004, 03:35 AM   #122
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02BMW330ci
you dont need to prove anything to anyone. Maybe they are just jealous you have that specail someone in your life. Who cares dont waste your time. Youll just keep getting flamed for no reason.
I was joking... but thanks I know how lucky i am....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I agree with JonJon.
JonJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 03:38 AM   #123
02BMW330ci

My Ride: Z4M, 335i, 135i
Send a message via AIM to 02BMW330ci
Quote:
I was joking... but thanks I know how lucky i am....
Old 10-24-2004, 06:00 AM   #124
OMEN

My Ride: 2002 325ti..........
Hmm some people use comments like money pit and so one
That's by your choice it's a money pit because you choose to spend money on it
To the other few " Can't recall names " Why buy the car when you can't afford to maintain it in the long run
As for my car in three words
....................DREAMS COME TRUE..................
OMEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 06:08 AM   #125
mcabr
Just Marinatin'

My Ride: Chikatetsu
bout

Quote:
Lol Real mature... You gonna crack a "yo momma" joke next thats my fiance bro, wouldnt trade here for the world
Never met a girl more beautiful

Since your bold enough to voice an opinion like that... why dont you post a pic of your girlfriend/wife/fiance? Dare Ya
Why don't we make a deal? You trade your fiance for the board. Just stop posting here and stop showing off yourself and your car, just go away. You never do anything but bring conflict. Just leave. I am sure that nobody would mind.
Old 10-24-2004, 06:22 AM   #126
mcabr
Just Marinatin'

My Ride: Chikatetsu
nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEN
Hmm some people use comments like money pit and so one
That's by your choice it's a money pit because you choose to spend money on it
To the other few " Can't recall names " Why buy the car when you can't afford to maintain it in the long run
As for my car in three words
....................DREAMS COME TRUE..................
Word up. People like BMDoublePucy2K like to flaunt how much they spent on their car and don't realize that this is an E46 forum and people with the same car know how much they cost. Instead they act like they are riding some high horse that nobody else can reach and feel they have the right to up-talk themselves and look down on others.
Old 10-24-2004, 08:19 AM   #127
Pitti

My Ride: 318
Gas-slurping
Class
Ego-boost
Pitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 09:16 AM   #128
Jimslam

My Ride: 2000 BMW 323i
Pic

Look everybody - as I've tried to explain before, it's not usually my style to be drawn into these petty and immature arguments with people I don't know. And it certainly isn't my style to take low blows. That's why I apologized.

From some of the posts, apparently this guy is known for being petty and starting s*** with people. But I'll learn my lesson as it has been suggested. I made this page my homepage because I actually love my car and like to talk about it, read about it, and learn all about it. For that, this board has generally been great.

I was challenged to post a pic of my wife, so here she is:

I'm thinking it's about time for this thread to be shut down and move onto something more productive.

"Like jewels in a crown, the precious stones glistened in the queen's round, metal hat."
Jimslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 11:24 AM   #129
okwiater

My Ride: 2004 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimslam
Look everybody - as I've tried to explain before, it's not usually my style to be drawn into these petty and immature arguments with people I don't know. And it certainly isn't my style to take low blows. That's why I apologized.

From some of the posts, apparently this guy is known for being petty and starting s*** with people. But I'll learn my lesson as it has been suggested. I made this page my homepage because I actually love my car and like to talk about it, read about it, and learn all about it. For that, this board has generally been great.
I've been reading this thread top to bottom and I couldn't agree more. I saw no antagonism in any of your original posts with which BMDoubleU2k4 took issue. I'm not sure I would have showed as much clarity and restraint in my responses if I'd been attacked the way you were. Of course, the sister comment was a bit much (I had to re-read it to be sure of what I just read!) but nobody should fool themselves into thinking it wasn't deserved.

BMDoubleU2k4, I understand that you are frustrated with your car and that it isn't meeting your standard for a vehicle bearing a luxury marque such as BMW. I can completely relate because I am fanatical about perfection in my cars as well, almost to a fault. I sold my last car, a Lexus IS with just 50k miles, because of the problems it had that drove me nuts: squeaks, rattles, and buzzes all over the place; shaking steering wheel that couldn't be fixed (I think the hubs were malformed because every other part had been replaced); transmission and clutch had to be replaced; exhaust system had to be replaced, etc. It's important to remind yourself sometimes when you get pissed off about something that it's just a car. There is always the option of selling it and buying a new one. But just because yours doesn't perform as you expect it to doesn't mean that others don't have legitimate reasons for being thrilled with their purchase. Jimslam loves his car. You have no right to attack him for that.
okwiater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 11:38 AM   #130
Staszek
Are we there yet??

My Ride: Now a daily drive
Send a message via AIM to Staszek
One
With
Me

After looking through it it seems more if the newer cars having more problems then the older ones. Confusing to me because I thought they would get better as the line moved on then worse. 107k and it runs smooth like butter!

I love this car, definelty not the fasted thing I ever owned, but its so perfectly balanced, and it has made me a MUCH better driver. I learned so much more about cornering and handling with this car (because of the lack of speed over some other cars you have to) that I can keep up with cars much faster then mine on a road course just by understanding what these cars are capable of. Speed is not always the answer.

Euro Delivery Date 8/14: 2013 E93
///M3 -6MT
Staszek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 11:39 AM   #131
RhaceM3

My Ride: M3
You dam Al Queda wanna be's HIJAKED MY THREAD!

(not directed to anyone inparticular)

Center of Attention

Explanation - Pulled up to Sonic-local hangout- and actually heard gasps.
RhaceM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 11:42 AM   #132
vcamayd

My Ride: 2003 BMW 330Ci
Send a message via MSN to vcamayd
That's life...

Hey guys, these cars look good, drive great but do have occasional problems. So what? These machines are technologically advanced or they are at least ahead of the curve. Can we agree on this?

I've had my fair share of cars and the more they have the more that has the chance to break, breaks more often than not. Taking it to the extreme look at the space shuttle maintenance cycle... That thing is breaking down regularly which i'm sure they'd resolve by reducing it's compelxity but they can't since they need the performance it offers. So we are slaves to technology that may or may not cost us a little $$ in the end. Welcome to earth and enjoy the ride!

VC

Hardwired Passport 8500
Bridgestone Potenza SO-3's
vcamayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 02:00 PM   #133
e46craze
Euro.Techniks

My Ride: ESS TS2 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to e46craze
Relaxation, Fun, Sexy

|ESS TS2|Bimmerbrakes Powdercoated Headers|MB Quart|Memphis|3.46 DIFF
//M3 Control Arms|Orion V2 LED|6K D2S|8K Fogs|//M3 Shift Knob|Eurospec Hamann Front Lip|OEM Cross Drilled Rotors|UUC Stage 3 Clutch/Flywheel|Black Roof|VMR 710s|Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec|Hotchkis Front Sway
FULL I.C.E FOR SALE - PM ME FOR DETAILS (Only Serious Buyers Only)
e46craze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 02:04 PM   #134
superpocky

My Ride: 03 M3 IR/SMGII
Quote:
Piece of Shiet that doesnt work and has to be taken to the dealership every week then the tell me its fine and Im crazy and to leave and to stop bothering them, car i paid 38000 for that runs like an 82 chevy capri, nothing but problems and issues and...

Oh im sorry, did I go over 3?
& "not worth it"
superpocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 02:34 PM   #135
DJ-SF

My Ride: 2004 E46 M3
This thread is comedy!!!

2004 ///M3 MT-Silver Grey Metalic
DJ-SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 02:34 PM   #136
DanSeth

My Ride: is nothing special
Send a message via AIM to DanSeth
Rough, like your Mom.. Oops thats 4
DanSeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 02:35 PM   #137
rocks
Likes Supermodels

My Ride: Psychedelic Machine
no complaints here with my 323i......., now if only i knew how it could get me laid.
rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 02:43 PM   #138
joedaddy

My Ride: OCTA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerrocks
no complaints here with my 323i......., now if only i knew how it could get me laid.
3 words bro, 3 words..
Old 10-24-2004, 02:48 PM   #139
TheRiddle
Sofa-king-what

My Ride: 2.8-M52TU'ed Vert
I
Luv
Ya
Old 10-24-2004, 02:48 PM   #140
dens

My Ride: 08 BMW R56
dealers suck azz