||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|11-01-2004, 09:06 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Boston, MA
My Ride: 2004 325ci
2004 BMW 3-Series
This is one of the cleanest and immaculate 3-Series for sale. It has been garaged daily, washed weekly, and waxed monthly. This car has never been abused or driven at the track.
2004 325ci coupe, silver with only 4,000 miles. 5-speed manual transmission.
Options include: Titanium silver metallic + $475.00
Black Leather + $1,450.00
Sport Package + $1,000.00
Glass Moonroof + $1,050.00
Power front seats w/Driver memory + $995.00
Heated front seats + $500.00
Rain Sensor is standard
Xenon Adaptive Headlights + $800.00
Paid close to $38k back in March.
Here are the list of modifications on the car:
- M Technic complete body kit(front spoiler with fog lights, side skirts and rear apron)
- PIAA XtremeWhite fog light bulbs
- Silver emblem cover kit for hood and trunk
- Silver-Look Corner bulbs
- Platinum Tints
- E46 OEM M3 mirrors with euro glass
- M3 lip spoiler
- BMW Chrome license plate frame
- Remus DTM Exhaust
- Valentine 1 Radar Detector
- Axis MOD 19X8.0 with Maxis Lip in the rear + Toyo Proxes 4 235/35ZR19 (custom drilled to fit E46)
Will also include a NOAH Car cover- free of charge. It is brand-new in the box ($200 value)
I would hate to sell this car but looking to purchase a home. KBB lists my car with all the options for $36,700 BONE STOCK. Asking $37k with mods. PM or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
More pictures at http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=191851
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|