E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2004, 08:18 PM   #1
scr h1

My Ride: 2003 330i SP, 5sp
FS: Michelin Alpine snows x 4 :225 45 r17

For sale. 4 Michelin Alpine 225 45 R17 snows. Exactly 1000 miles of use on these tires. My brother just sold his 02' 330i and I already have a new set of snows...so if anyone is interested, pm or email me. Tires are located in Roanoke VA for a local pickup. A heavily discounted mount and balance can be arranged in Roanoke for the buyer. Shipping is also an option. These tires are in mint condition with no wear showing , they are low profile and look great on a 330 or any . They are currently stored at a local tire dealer in Roanoke. These tires wer 1300$ new. All reasonable offers considered. Thanks !
scr h1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-09-2004, 08:10 PM   #2
scr h1

Any offers ?
Old 11-10-2004, 12:21 AM   #3
bmw328

My Ride: 328i
snow tires

Couple of questions...how could these tires cost $1300 new...that would account for $425 per tire?!!!!!!!! Your thread did not mention rims. No one will believe that you paid $425 per tire for snoww tires. Any pics
bmw328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 12:23 AM   #4
WhiteDagger

My Ride: 330i
Send a message via AIM to WhiteDagger
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw328
Couple of questions...how could these tires cost $1300 new...that would account for $425 per tire?!!!!!!!! Your thread did not mention rims. No one will believe that you paid $425 per tire for sonw tires.
I wondering as well...
WhiteDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 06:18 AM   #5
scr h1

No need to pick the ad apart......the point I am trying to make is that my brothers loss is your gain. I am asking for 475$ + shipping for these tires. I am offering very cheap mounting and balance with this as well if you pick them up in Roanoke, VA. With taxes, balamnce, mount, etc...these tites were close to a 1000$ when they came out last year in heavy snow season of course. I'll provide pics to all bidders. I can have these shipped at a discount also to a local tire store in your hometown also. Thanks for your time -scrh1
Old 11-11-2004, 08:55 AM   #6
scr h1

SOLD...thanks for the inquiries. -scrh1