E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2005, 05:51 PM   #1
Jason@BavSound
Sponsor

My Ride: Cars/Trucks/Bikes
BAVARIAN SOUNDWERKS Do-It-Yourself Section and New 12" Enclosure Launched

BAVARIAN SOUNDWERKS ALL NEW DIY SECTION & 12" SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE!

We have now added a comprehensive Do-It-Yourself Section to our site, complete with everything you would ever need to complete any installation in your BMW.

Easy to navigate, just point and click and you'll be on your way to finishing that install you've been putting off for so long!

We are adding products daily, so if you don't see exactly what you're looking for, give us a ring. It isn't anywhere near finished, we just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the site.

We will specialize in all types of custom installation accessories, from fiberglass to MDF rings. We will also offer custom install hints and tricks for those of you brave enough to venture into the world of fiberglass and paintwork.

There is also a section dedicated to the average do-it-yourselfer that just wants to pop his his or her new headunit or speakers, with all of the necessary tools and connections required for the more basic installs.

Click here for a quick link:
http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/pr...ry.php/CA=250/
p: 678.388.9538

Jason@BavSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:51 PM   #2
Jason@BavSound
Sponsor

ALL NEW SINGLE 12" FLOOR MOUNTED SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE!

Bavarian Soundwerks enclosures are designed exclusively for your BMW. A subwoofer can only sound as good as the enclosure that it resides in. Engineered using a computer controlled CNC router with cuts accurate to the 1/1000th of an inch, BSW enclosures are manufactured from only the finest materials available.

Laminate on the top and bottom surfaces, wrapped in a luxurious black carpet around the sides, and embossed with a custom "M" logo, no stone was left unturned in the design of these enclosures. We even went so far as to seal each enclosure with fiberglass resin to ensure an airtight seal. This also eliminates the hard angles inside of the enclosure which cause standing waves, and create unwanted distortion in your music.

Each enclosure is designed specifically to meet your requirements as not only an audio enthusiast, but the owner of the ultimate driving machine.

F.112.E Features at a Glance:
- Specifically Engineered to fit between the shock towers in the trunk of most popular BMW's.

- Accommodates all MB Quart 12" subwoofers, as well as most popular brands.

- Computer-aided design using a state-of-the-art CNC router for precise cuts, which are accurate to the 1/1000th of an inch.

- Fiberglass resin lined to ensure a perfectly sealed and structurally sound enclosure. The sealing of the enclosure with this resin helps to round off the internal corners, which eliminates standing waves. This drastically decreases distortion, and improves the overall sound of the subwoofer.

- Down-firing sealed enclosure, with the subwoofer placed 2" above the floor.

- Laminate covered top and bottom, and wrapped in a luxurious black carpet

- Each enclosure has an embossed M logo placed underneath the carpet on the front of the enclosure for a very understated, stealth look.

- Velcro-lined feet, which limit unwanted movement around trunk.

- External Dimensions: 30.25" x 14" x 9.5", which yield approximately 1.19 cubic feet of available airspace. Less woofer displacement, approximately 1 cubic foot of airspace is available for the subwoofer.

-The external diameter of the woofer cutout is 11.1", and the overall depth of the enclosure is 6.75", including the height of the laminate.

- This will fit perfectly in E36 and E46 vehicles equipped with rear strut tower braces.

For more photos, click here:
http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/pr...hp/II=411/PA=0

An introductory price of $239.99 for the F112.E is being offered through the end of the month.

All of our other enclosures are an additional 20% off throughout the end of the month as well.

Please enter coupon code JWS775AM when ordering any enclosure online to receive your discount.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	f112_in_e36_angle_full.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	107163  

Last edited by Jason@BavSound; 01-20-2005 at 06:23 PM.
Old 01-22-2005, 05:09 PM   #3
KaCee

My Ride: 2004 M3 vert
Jason,

Was it the max mounting depth of a F.110E?

Last edited by KaCee; 01-22-2005 at 05:17 PM.
KaCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 06:31 PM   #4
Edison@JleviSW
1.888.JLEVISW

My Ride: BMW Duh
Send a message via AIM to Edison@JleviSW
Hmm not to sure about paying for a DIY...That's what this forum is all about, the free sharing of knowledge
Edison@JleviSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 12:22 PM   #5
chopstik

My Ride: 2011 WRX
is shipping included in this price?
Old 01-23-2005, 02:53 PM   #6
M3J0N

My Ride: See Sig
Send a message via AIM to M3J0N
please come out with a custom sub enclosure for the pass side of the trunk (over the battery) for an e46 m3 coupe!! i promise you'll sell at least one
M3J0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 03:03 PM   #7
sheefo2k
OEM ///Member

My Ride: vrm psh - 02 325ci
Pay for a DIY no no not good man. it shouold be free

Performance BMW car
Sponsored by :
www.euro-spec.net
www.bimmian.com
BMW Motorwerks

support:

www.vmwerks.com
www.esstuning.com
www.my330i.com
sheefo2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 03:57 PM   #8
Edison@JleviSW
1.888.JLEVISW

My Ride: BMW Duh
Send a message via AIM to Edison@JleviSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheefo2k
Pay for a DIY no no not good man. it shouold be free
I agree or at least include it in the purchase of a product...
Edison@JleviSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 10:09 AM   #9
Jason@BavSound
Sponsor

We include instructions with the purchase of any related item to those instructions.

For example, with every speaker purchase, you would receive door panel removal instructions, and with every amplifier purchase you would receive OEM integration, trunk panel disassembly, and amplifier tuning instructions.

These instructions are available out there for free. However, no one has taken the time to archive every BMW out there and present them in an easy to find location. We add photos, tips and hints to our instructions to make it possible for someone who has never picked up a screwdriver to be able to modify their audio systems with ease. Guys, keep in mind we are a business, and we do offer advice to customers for free every day. It would not be worth our while to go to the lengths we do in creating these instructions if we weren't selling them for a profit.

If you guys have some quick questions, drop us a line. We'll more than happy to take a few minutes to help you out. We do our best to accomodate every one of you, and if it weren't for you guys, we wouldn't be here.

Thanks again for all of your support.