E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2005, 04:22 PM   #1
///Mperor

My Ride: '02 M3 PY Cab
FS: M3 OEM 18's + Dunlop Winter Sport M3's

I have a set of OEM 18 take-off's with 245/40VR-18 Dunlop Winter Sport M3's all-around mounted and balanced. The tires are almost brand new, it has about 300 miles on them (you can still see the factory chalk marks). The wheels have about 3000 miles with minor crub rashes. Since you will be using them as winter wheels with all the salts and rock-chips on the road anyway, I really don't think it matters. Sorry, don't have any pictures but you're welcome to come by and check them out.
Local pick-up ONLY, please. I live in northern NJ.
I am asking for only $1000 (just the tires alone $185x4 = $740+taxes+shipping), I'm selling the OEM conti tires, they have about 3K miles... you can have the wheels, the Dunlop M3's and the OEM conti's for $1200.
Please PM me (or mperor@optonline.net) if you are interested. Once again, I will not ship - sorry.

Mike
///Mperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:14 PM   #2
///Mperor

Come on, this is good deal if you're looking for a winter setup!
Old 02-25-2005, 12:48 PM   #3
Gametrade

My Ride: 01 330i Blk/Tan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mperor
Come on, this is good deal if you're looking for a winter setup!
A Cheaper deal on M3 18" rims goes for $500 w/o tires....so it isnt that good of a deal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecougar
damn gametrade you are a hottie!
Gametrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 02:01 PM   #4
///Mperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gametrade
A Cheaper deal on M3 18" rims goes for $500 w/o tires....so it isnt that good of a deal....
Just the Dunlop M3's would cost you about $800 a set from tirerack (one of the best snow performance 18' tires you can buy). They are practically brand new... I'm mainly selling the winter tires and the wheels for dirt cheap, plus they are already mounted & balanced which would save more $$.
Please do your reseach before you make the comment.

Last edited by ///Mperor; 02-25-2005 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-28-2005, 10:37 AM   #5
///Mperor

Come on, it's snowing out there...
Old 03-01-2005, 12:20 AM   #6
jdr

My Ride: Retired e46, E36 M3
If you are willing to part the tires, how much for just the Dunlop M3's local pickup? Aslo what size are the Conti's, edit i just so they are OEM takeoff's.

Last edited by jdr; 03-01-2005 at 12:22 AM.
jdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 10:55 AM   #7
///Mperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr
If you are willing to part the tires, how much for just the Dunlop M3's local pickup? Aslo what size are the Conti's, edit i just so they are OEM takeoff's.
I really would like to sell them as a set, plus I would like to get at least $650'ish for the tires alone if I must part them out.
The conti's are original OEM takeoff's.

Last and firm offer: Everything for $1050 - OEM wheels, Dunlop & Conti tires.
Just FYI, I also have the OEM exhaust & entire suspensions for sale - both have only a few thousand miles on them - just make me an offer.

Local pick-up only!

Last edited by ///Mperor; 03-01-2005 at 10:58 AM.
Old 03-02-2005, 12:54 PM   #8
///Mperor

Old 03-08-2005, 05:43 PM   #9
///Mperor