E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2005, 10:38 AM   #1
Sandman_325

My Ride: '00 323i
Best non-OEM Clears??

OK >>> I've read many of the post saying that the OEM clears are the only way to go, but also very expensive and difficult to get. I've got an '04 330i and need to get an entire set of clears on the car. Is there an aftermarket supplier (or e-bay dealer) that anyone has had good luck with? If not aftermarket, what is the cheapest source to get the OEM's?

Has anyone pursued the group-buy on these facelift OEM's to get at a more reasonable price? I'm open to any suggestions as I know this question has gotten a lot of coverage on the forum.

Thanks,
.........Sandman_325
Sandman_325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-29-2005, 12:26 PM   #2
pluckydks

My Ride: Estoril eta and ZCP
Send a message via AIM to pluckydks
is there such things as good non-oem clears?

Soon to come....OEM CSL'd out...maybe
pluckydks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 03:48 PM   #3
yphg36

My Ride: 325i
clears

yah...i got depo clears all around my 04 325i. they work fine...no problems....except the seal on one of them was a little bit messed up..so i got it fixed at a body shop...but i think "depo" brand are the way to go.
yphg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 02:12 AM   #4
Tabascowilliams

My Ride: M3
Send a message via AIM to Tabascowilliams
read my post http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=263852
Tabascowilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 11:32 PM   #5
Mikygunz

My Ride: '01 330ci
id stick with oem, you pay for it now but atleast it'll last you longer than any other kind you get. Stay away from ebay, fitment is horrible and the seals start to leak. As you can tell, I learned the hard way.....nothing but oem from now on.
Mikygunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 02:30 PM   #6
xanctus

My Ride: TAMIYA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikygunz
id stick with oem, you pay for it now but atleast it'll last you longer than any other kind you get. Stay away from ebay, fitment is horrible and the seals start to leak. As you can tell, I learned the hard way.....nothing but oem from now on.
I agree with you man...learn from the hard way before too
xanctus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 04:57 PM   #7
jeromek00

My Ride: none
Send a message via AIM to jeromek00
Definitely. Just go for OEM. I regret spending any money on non-OEM clears. You'd actually save afterall.
jeromek00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 05:02 PM   #8
jayy178

My Ride: 00 323i
Send a message via AIM to jayy178
yea i got the depo clears for my car like 2 years ago..and the rubber started peeling on both clears, so then i got some cheap ebay ones...boy do these fit horribly.

now im looking to get oem clears...for the moeny i paid for depo + ebay cheapos i couldve gotten the oems....lesson learned

- DDE Titaniums w/ Remote Kit
jayy178 is offline   Reply With Quote