E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum

The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum
Use this forum to discuss anything in relation to wheels to tires to offsets.
Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2005, 11:18 AM   #1
e46coupe

My Ride: bmw
M3 Wheels?

Could anyone tell me which wheels these are? Just regular M3 wheels? dont know. I want them for my 323 Ci.

http://photos.e46fanatics.com/showph...sort/3/cat/504

I also saw other e46 M3 wheels which look pretty much the same but not as great, not even close! Which are these?

e46coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-29-2005, 11:29 AM   #2
my330ci04

My Ride: 04 330 ci, 06 650i
The wheels in the link in your post with the yellow M3 show OEM 19 inch M3 wheels. You will have to use four front wheels on your car because your car is a non-M offset and the offset of the rear wheels of the M3 offset is much too low to fit your car well in the rear.
my330ci04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 12:43 PM   #3
e46coupe

Ok thanks.. and which wheels are the ones in the other pic?

If I have to use 4 front wheels, does it look good? or do you think i should look after another kind of wheels? Btw, how much is the price of the 19inch?
thanks again

cheers
Old 07-29-2005, 01:42 PM   #4
Bake

My Ride: AW F10 535 M-Sport
The other is the standard 18 inch OEM M3 wheel. I'm not sure about the price from the dealer but you can get a set of 19's on the board here for like $1700-$2000 with tires. And that is for like almost brand new wheels and tires.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46coupe
Ok thanks.. and which wheels are the ones in the other pic?

If I have to use 4 front wheels, does it look good? or do you think i should look after another kind of wheels? Btw, how much is the price of the 19inch?
thanks again

cheers
Old 07-30-2005, 02:05 AM   #5
e46coupe

So the only difference is the size of them? In the 2 pictures it seems the spokes of the 18 inch go from the centre a bit to the back of the wheel. The 19s spokes stay at the front. Hope you guys know what i mean, hehe
Old 07-30-2005, 03:52 AM   #6
vaio76109

My Ride: Race Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46coupe
So the only difference is the size of them? In the 2 pictures it seems the spokes of the 18 inch go from the centre a bit to the back of the wheel. The 19s spokes stay at the front. Hope you guys know what i mean, hehe
Yes the 18's have a lip, the 19s do not.
vaio76109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 09:08 AM   #7
e46coupe

I go for the 19s for sure... Does anyone have pictures of a non-M3 e46 with the 19 inch wheels? Is it always the same look/finish?